Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] (3598 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by INTERMAN: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Her ex boy friend told her she is ugly only for her to go social media to confirm if it is true.Ok Is she Ugly?

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Oyindidi(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Smh
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Smh
still in good mood?
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
frankly speaking she is ugly
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Can't say she's beautiful but minus the bald head, she's ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
some ladies and inferiority complex.so cos a guy called u ugly na im u come make post dey ask ppl.u far frm ugly frm wat i see.

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oh yea she is. That's what she wants to know ba
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by iamDaisy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
You are beautiful kiss

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by omarithmetics: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
You are beautiful kiss
if she ate all that makeup maybe she'll be beautiful..on the inside.
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Victornezzar: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
She's not showing us wat we want 2 see 2 commend her as a beautiful gal grin
abi bros lefulefu no be so
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
She's not showing us wat we want 2 see 2 commend her as a beautiful gal grin
abi bros lefulefu no be so
yea she"s just showing us only head grin.she fine sha for face.she get d type of mouth of a girl wey go chop ur lips comot,suck out ur tongue if u dare kiss her cheesy.frm the little i see of her chest e be like her blenze go big.notice d swelling...and judging frm the little i see of her physique e be like she go gather for back.i am suspecting she is a yoruba girl and frm wetin i don hear about yoruba babes dem dey always gather better yansh for back cheesy wey be like hummer jeep.i can bet she"s ukwucious but then she for show us her complete figure for us to make a though analysis of her beauty cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Victornezzar: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

yea she"s just showing us only head grin.she fine sha for face.she get d type of mouth of a girl wey go chop ur lips comot,suck out ur tongue if u dare kiss her cheesy.frm the little i see of her chest e be like her blenze go big.notice d swelling...and judging frm the little i see of her physique e be like she go gather for back.i am suspecting she is a yoruba girl and frm wetin i don hear about yoruba babes na yansh wey be like hummer jeep dem dey always gather for back cheesy.i can bet she"s ukwucious but then she for show us her complete figure for us to make a though analysis of her beauty cheesy.
yeah tho
o boi be analyser oo
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by queenDD(f): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by lenghtinny(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:

yea she"s just showing us only head grin.she fine sha for face.she get d type of mouth of a girl wey go chop ur lips comot,suck out ur tongue if u dare kiss her cheesy.frm the little i see of her chest e be like her blenze go big.notice d swelling...and judging frm the little i see of her physique e be like she go gather for back.i am suspecting she is a yoruba girl and frm wetin i don hear about yoruba babes dem dey always gather better yansh for back cheesy wey be like hummer jeep.i can bet she"s ukwucious but then she for show us her complete figure for us to make a though analysis of her beauty cheesy.
Oga why you con write project on top yes or no question cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Please DON'T commit Suicide oooooo

U fine, Abeg...U fine scatter
Never trust any Lady when is she asking this kind of QUESTION....especially when SNIPER dey close...
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2017
lenghtinny:

Oga why you con write project on top yes or no question cheesy
na analysis i do,brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by dacovajnr: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2017
You're not Ugly dear but with that forehead of yours, I can humbly tell you that "Climate Change" is a serious matter lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Partnerbiz3: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Wrtin else u wan see?
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Bahddo(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Why do some girls constantly need validation from others even on stuff as fickle as looks? That's why it's easy to make them do stupid things. If you dare to tell them the truth, you are in trouble, and if you don't answer because you don't want to lie, you are in trouble.

The majority wouldn't ask like this, but they are everywhere on Facebook and Instagram, monitoring the likes they get on their pics and feeling near-depressed when they don't get many likes.

You girls should upgrade your mentality, and be comfortable with yourselves. You have a big head, own it! You are ugly, own it! You are flat in front and behind, own it!
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Jammey6551(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
To be very realistic to are so ugly
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by INTERMAN: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
funny response
Re: Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
No,she is not.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? / My Husband Set Me Up And I Fall In / What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.