Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! (3578 Views)

Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement / special announcement mr Nairaland / Miss Nairaland 2016 Special Announcement By Optional1..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by GBAGAAUN(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by dollyjoy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Let the best lady win.cheesycheesy grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
mikigen:
#MIMZY FOR THE CROWN! Mis NL 2016

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vizkiz: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Raph01, na here we dey now grin

Na tomorrow all these one go end. Make una dey gather tongue
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by telemapreye1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Preye but You are not eligible to vote
I have an eligible account

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by dollyjoy(f): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:
[size=20pt] still can't stop Lanicky grin[/size]

cheesycheesycheesy. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Fairytales: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
VocalWalls:
People were loyal to you, not to any other contestant.

They're not cows that you'll just move from North to South.

Reasonable persons will look out for a worthy contestant, and not just follow the herd! That's the problem with Nigeria today.

Anyways, May the best team win.
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

It's NFCS does grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by MUVA(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hi everybody smiley

This is to officially inform every MissGdope supporter and anybody who it may concern, that the MissGdope Team has officially decided to support the Mimzy team in the ongoing Miss Nairaland contest.

As you all may know, our Queen, MissGdope was unfortunately eliminated from the contest on Wednesday, 22 July.

She came out 6th position with 131 votes.

We all did our best to support her all through, till date. And she appreciates that.
But then, even though she didn't get to wear the crown this year, she will always remain Our Queen. smiley

Moving on. . . Our Queen has instructed us to channel our energy in supporting Mimzy in the contest. She wishes Mimzy wears the crown, and as loyal supporters we have no option but to comply, because her wish is our command. cool

So I am here to announce and also entreat every MissGdope supporter and lover to support Mimzy.
She is the queen our queen recommends.

Let's give her our supports, guys! cheesy smiley

#TeamMissGdope #TeamMimzy #MimzyDope
#CampaignManager cool
#SupportMimzy
#Loyalty

Cc; MissGdope, Muva, Kinglekan, Smellymouth, Abumikey, DopeJemi, Sosiqdude, Drokoroafor, Jason21, Fuckyouhard, Mrnuur, CLIQBOY, Endoug, Dyt97, Jawasil, Kr0ne, Gladdys and etc. . . wink

Massive THANK YOU To The MissGdope Team! We know True Beauty when we see one which is why we've all been ONE Team since the beginning. Special Thanks to:

MissGdope!

Giyazz

Noyo ma niggaa ~ Dopejemi (the Legend grin )

Sosiqdude and all TeamMissGdope!

LET BRING THE CROWN HOME!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Bespiel: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Smellymouth If no be Uniben You attend, I will be very disappointed
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by DesChyko: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
The gods are wise

Nassarawaly the gods are on g string for confusional conference remains the keske grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by ogorwyne(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Preye but You are not eligible to vote
Vote mimzy. Forget about anoda man vote.

2 Likes

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Na tomorrow all these one go end. Make una dey gather tongue

Baba,i come NL to enjoy myself oo grin

All this go end and me and vizkiz go Gbensh babes tire cheesy grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Bespiel: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
telemapreye1:

Oh, You are most likely Male then grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Fairytales: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
DesChyko:

Nassarawaly the gods are on g string for confusional conference remains the keske grin
grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Bespiel: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
ogorwyne:

Vote mimzy. Forget about anoda man vote.

Shey She go marry me If I vote her? Because IVYY don agree to marry me already o
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Laveda(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
daughter of envy, pls go away.

tongue
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Creamish(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
telemapreye1:

Shame to bad belle people! LMAO!, cheesy grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by telemapreye1(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Oh, You are most likely Male then grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
No,A female....Kazi.... tongue
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba,i come NL to enjoy myself oo grin

All this go end and me and vizkiz go Gbensh babes tire cheesy grin

I dey sight some babes for this place sef. You see that Laveda ehn...chai see Bobby tongue
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
DesChyko:

This is d voice of Ahmid Flyer du wireless.

Keske of Observation,

Execu1 when shall it bcom dat ginwa shall marry dis ilya mannerlessly without shining ur onome so that babasis will onyokopio ur kariability and fire a bembestic ekelemus to oladumare if u are laka that. Biko 4 hemispheral peace to aluta let ginwa shina ur golden 1 figa salot to babasis and fire ur onome. AB Rain Du Elephant have landed.

May ur son neva resemble ur landlord. walk seriously on comradic interactions. to all babasis in d whole gala gala, remain karid till fellow jee refuse to alandu.

I ve vibrated.
grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Fairytales: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

tongue
vote mimzy wink

4 Likes

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by telemapreye1(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Creamish:

Shame to bad belle people! LMAO!, cheesy grin
Yesss o cheesy
mimzy for the Crown

3 Likes

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey sight some babes for this place sef. You see that Laveda ehn...chai see Bobby tongue

grin cheesy

Dollyjoy grin

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by ogorwyne(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:
[size=20pt] still can't stop Lanicky grin[/size]

Is this your own way of being jealous? Who call lancky for here?

2 Likes

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Chuksemi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wrong thread
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Bespiel: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
No,A female....Kazi.... tongue

Preye, No proof o.
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Laveda(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy. Lol!

Babe let them align with all the teams...

[size=20pt]It's Lanicky mehn!!! wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by telemapreye1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Preye, No proof o.
Promise me you will vote mimzy and I will show you proof
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Laveda(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
vote mimzy wink

Not even in my dream. wink cheesy
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vizkiz: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Dollyjoy grin

those ones can suffocate somebody if she sleep on your nose shocked
Imagine she is on top and she thing is going upandan lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December / HAHAHAHA. Why Are Men Like This? +18 [Picture] / Why Do Other Morning Joggers Clap At Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.