Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! (3580 Views)

Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement / special announcement mr Nairaland / Miss Nairaland 2016 Special Announcement By Optional1..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by telemapreye1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
ogorwyne:

Is this your own way of being jealous? Who call lancky for here?
Help me ask them o..

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Missgdope is too mush!!!

An I tell em say mimzy don take over dem no wan gree grin [/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Laveda(f): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey sight some babes for this place sef. You see that Laveda ehn...chai see Bobby tongue

Where you see am? undecided
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

those ones can suffocate somebody if she sleep on your nose shocked
Imagine she is on top and she thing is going upandan lipsrsealed

Boss, I wanna get suffocated grin

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
missgdopesmiley

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vizkiz: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

Where you see am? undecided

izz showing on your Dp. cry
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Fairytales: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

Not even in my dream. wink cheesy
ok, then leave us to rejoice for this development.

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
GRACIAXXX cheesy cheesy

MERCI. I AM SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE.

LET'S DO THIS... TRENDMIMZY cheesy

Creamish:
[size=20pt]#SaiMimzy!!!

Let's do this!

A big Thank you to MissGdope and her team!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Smellymouth If no be Uniben You attend, I will be very disappointed

grin cheesy grin why you talk so bro
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
CONFAM NONI cheesy

MUCH LOVE MY PEOPLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

LOVE YOU GUYS. I REALLY APPRECIATE wink kiss

GIYAZZ:
Hi everybody smiley

This is to officially inform every MissGdope supporter and anybody who it may concern, that the MissGdope Team has officially decided to support the Mimzy team in the ongoing Miss Nairaland contest.

As you all may know, our Queen, MissGdope was unfortunately eliminated from the contest on Wednesday, 22 July.

She came out 6th position with 131 votes.

We all did our best to support her all through, till date. And she appreciates that.
But then, even though she didn't get to wear the crown this year, she will always remain Our Queen. smiley

Moving on. . . Our Queen has instructed us to channel our energy in supporting Mimzy in the contest. She wishes Mimzy wears the crown, and as loyal supporters we have no option but to comply, because her wish is our command. cool

So I am here to announce and also entreat every MissGdope supporter and lover to support Mimzy.
She is the queen our queen recommends.

Let's give her our supports, guys! cheesy smiley

#TeamMissGdope #TeamMimzy #MimzyDope
#CampaignManager cool
#SupportMimzy
#Loyalty

Cc; MissGdope, Muva, Kinglekan, Smellymouth, Abumikey, DopeJemi, Sosiqdude, Drokoroafor, Jason21, Fuckyouhard, Mrnuur, CLIQBOY, Endoug, Dyt97, Jawasil, Kr0ne, Gladdys and etc. . . wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vizkiz: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boss, I wanna get suffocated grin

I better take oxygen along with us that day. I cannot come and go and be shouting "help, help, help" grin

What do you want us to type on frontpage?

NAIRALANDER GETS SUFFOCATED AT THE BEACH grin

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

izz showing on your Dp. cry

Nah you see pass o angry
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Bespiel: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin why you talk so bro

You be Typical Hall 3 Arrow na.

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Shakara smiley
tongue
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by DesChyko: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

This is d voice of Ahmid Flyer du wireless.

Keske of Observation,

Execu1 when shall it bcom dat ginwa shall marry dis ilya mannerlessly without shining ur onome so that babasis will onyokopio ur kariability and fire a bembestic ekelemus to oladumare if u are laka that. Biko 4 hemispheral peace to aluta let ginwa shina ur golden 1 figa salot to babasis and fire ur onome. AB Rain Du Elephant have landed.

May ur son neva resemble ur landlord. walk seriously on comradic interactions. to all babasis in d whole gala gala, remain karid till fellow jee refuse to alandu.

I ve vibrated.
grin cheesy grin

kpokponess! Minawila have onyokopio that ayam in the presidential hotel of brodamus, my nomenclara noun and pronoun shall be made in opendential
ayam ayam, that blessmatua golden coconut AB Chyko Samba of ilya du Basket transgbanwe from umu mmadu to umu mmuo on that brutal day d.

Lekwasis for my golden phalanges are not kwashiokod. Walk forever and even if you stumble, stumble ontop kom kom miliki. Ayav landed grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
slyIsaac:
[size=18pt]Missgdope is too mush!!!

An I tell em say mimzy don take over dem no wan gree grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vizkiz: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

Nah you see pass o angry

I dey carry ex-ray Waka upandan. I can't just begin to illustrate what my eyes are viewing right now embarassed
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
DesChyko:

kpokponess! Minawila have onyokopio that ayam in the presidential hotel of brodamus, my nomenclara noun and pronoun shall be made in opendential
ayam ayam, that blessmatua golden coconut AB Chyko Samba of ilya du Basket transgbanwe from umu mmadu to umu mmuo on that brutal day d.

Lekwasis for my golden phalanges are not kwashiokod. Walk forever and even if you stumble, stumble ontop kom kom miliki. Ayav landed grin

Dayz be long supremous erekamus,may all entities wok and neva stumble,even stumble is ur keske, May u stumble on d agbalacious ikebe of a biankaful okpeke.
I am i am archival migrator,xymigrator.

This is Ahmid,500 kva high tension .

An attempt on Ahmid is an attempt on no 6 ime ala street.tempt mua anota.

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

You fine sha. But ......
But wat? undecided
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Laveda(f): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey carry ex-ray Waka upandan. I can't just begin to illustrate what my eyes are viewing right now embarassed
grin

I have a task to complete.. The other side. wink

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by raphie01(f): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Faba:
Who cares...
Join team you won't conquer Lanicky...
Team Lanicky Team vote...
Guys vote Lanicky Vote success..

You have d right to vote anyone don't be deceived or brainwashed..
Brainwash? Who is brain washing here?... You don't deserve your siggy. Change it.
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Bespiel: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
MondeLuv:

But wat? undecided

I go tell you much later grin
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Ls0fdk(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
#TeamMimzy appreciates the love
Thanks to #TeamMissGdope

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Creamish(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
Wrong thread

Hey.. I voted for ur sis oo.. How far? Has she qualified?
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by kingphilip(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
VocalWalls:
People were loyal to you, not to any other contestant.

They're not cows that you'll just move from North to South.

Reasonable persons will look out for a worthy contestant, and not just follow the herd! That's the problem with Nigeria today.

Anyways, May the best team win.
I had like your post because I had almost similar thing in mind

I voted her all through previous round not because she was my top favorite but because of her personality and she isn't my choiced candidate for the final even if she had made it

But it's so not okay for her and her advisers to start redirecting people sha
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by HurricaneMIMZY: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Faba:
Who cares...
Join team you won't conquer Lanicky...
Team Lanicky Team vote...
Guys vote Lanicky Vote success..

You have d right to vote anyone don't be deceived or brainwashed..

Scared?
Oppressed?
Fate has chosen Mimzy
We've always reiterated it to those who cared.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Mjshexy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow this is lovely, we the Mimzy Family are so grateful to missGdope & her fans. Together we are storming the yard tomorrow cool wink

2 Likes

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by vikspring(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

Not even in my dream. wink cheesy
hagahagahaga
its lanicky or no1 else
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by dollyjoy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
Dollyjoy grin
cheesycheesy cheesy Alaga1. Lol
Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Creamish:
[size=20pt]#SaiMimzy!!!

Let's do this!

A big Thank you to MissGdope and her team!
[/size]

kiss

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by dannyben5: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow good news...lets do it 2moro...teammimzy... #be mimzyfied

Re: Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team! by Smellymouth: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy cheesy Alaga1. Lol

Oh Joy, immediately you mentioned my nick sexily,. I got a knocking in my knees and a wobble in my walk

Fainting.. Fainting..Fainting cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail / Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.