Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again (9834 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by A40(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
These Stans have started bussing nuts again  First and Foremost the song is not all that!! I have heard better collabos in 09. Now back to that track there is nothing out of the ordinary about Eminem's lines granted he was louder than anyone else and this always gives Stans orgasmic pleasure but aside that word for word Eminem didn't massacre anyone.So y'all should cool it

ravenzord:

[b]For lyrical depth on that song it was Drake all the way,[/b]Eminem killed it of course cos his delivery and multis were the illest,as for Kanye,he was just normal Kanye,and Weezy wasn't as bad as everyone's saying,the line: 'Let the king talk, check the price and pay attention. makes sense 2 me. Good Song
Gbasibe!! The thing is i have never been a big multis fan i would simply liken Eminem's verse to Young Buck when he was rapping with G-Unit i am not saying Buck is on the same lyrical level as EM what i am saying is his verses usually catch your attention cos of the high-octane delivery and loudness
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
shadyBaba:

OK. Dont argue eminem was better than the rest. wether u a fan or not. i thought everyone did fine but eminem and drake may have been just a wee bit better than kanye and wizzy
This I can agree with but MURDER undecided HELL NOOOOO
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by dipo2much(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2009
Did kanye participate in that track for free? I am pretty sure I woulds sounded better than he did. He got so much time on that track and wasted it,sounding like a teen,

My Opinion
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by ravenzord(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
And for those of y'all tryna figger out the "label owners want my name beside the X like Malcolm" line,that's pretty obvious: the X is located where you sign contracts. . . so the guy's saying lotsa folks wanna sign him on,and still alluding to his greatness at the same time.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Hardballer(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2009
em had the best lyrics in the whole song imo when they asked wayne wht he thot of the song he said it doesnt count as a collabo lol wayne knew
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
Yeah
Think Eminem's verse was just overhyped.
D song was more like a tribute to LeBron, Wizzy part was ok.
Only Kanye sounded strange.

So he finally admitted he came early shocked, think Carey'll win this battle
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by eldee(m): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2009
'The day Barack got elected, the gangster got irrelevant' - Jay-Z
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by bjmighty(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2009
Eminem is a Joint Killer! i won't feature in the same song with Eminem, i cannot go and go and let him to go and ruin my career! LMAAOOO Haba!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

This I can agree with but MURDER undecided HELL NOOOOO

YES. . . . .He murdered his contemporaries on this joint.

The difference between Jigga and Eminem on "Renegade" wasn't that significant and yet Nas(the guru of Rap) said Eminem murdered Jay-Z.

If Nasty Nas can use the word MURDER for the slight difference between Jigga and Eminem on that track, then Eminem cremated and buried his fellow rappers on this joint.

QED!!!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

YES. . . . .He murdered his contemporaries on this joint.

The difference between Jigga and Eminem on "Renegade" wasn't that significant and yet Nas(the guru of Rap) said Eminem murdered Jay-Z.

If Nasty Nas can use the word MURDER for the slight difference between Jigga and Eminem on that track, then Eminem cremated and buried his fellow rappers on this joint.

QED!!!

With all due respect to NAS, while I respect his right to share his opinion, I certainly wouldn't take him seriously. We all know wagwan between them two.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Vuitton(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
NAs has his own opinion undecided Not worth much when you look back at his history with Jigga!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

With all due respect to NAS, while I respect his right to share his opinion, I certainly wouldn't take him seriously. We all know wagwan between them two.

But Jigga himself acknowledged Eminem's prowess in that track, didn't he?
He got owned and Nasty Nas described it as MURDER!!!!
If i go by Nas' vocabulary then Weezy, Kanye and Drake were massacred on "Forever" grin grin grin
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
Vuitton:

NAs has his own opinion undecided Not worth much when you look back at his history with Jigga!
My points exactly.

~Sauron~:

But Jigga himself acknowledged Eminem's prowess in that track, didn't he?
He got owned and Nasty Nas described it as MURDER!!!!
If i go by Nas' vocabulary then Weezy, Kanye and Drake were massacred on "Forever" grin grin grin
Chineke Meee!!!!! Sharonu nah you dey talk like dis. U want make I call ofokasabe for you abi? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

On a level though, Em' did not Murder anyone and i'll also take Nas's opinion with a pinch of salt wink cool.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

On a level though, Em' did not Murder anyone and i'll also take Nas's opinion with a pinch of salt.

Ok. . . .Letz look at this way.

Did Eminem murder Jigga on "Renegade"?
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Vuitton(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
And speaking of renegade which was on the critically acclaimed BLUEPRINT classic album, Eminem was the sole feature on it so it not unexpected for Em to perform a bit better.
Afterall 10 tracks all done solo by the hip hop legend Jay Z  cool no be yam and beans. Ask Nas and Eminem
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Vuitton(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

No! He performed better wink
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
Vuitton:

Performing better = MURDER!!!!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Em' definitely had the better bars but murder? undecided Not too sure about that.

It seems every rap battle Em' wins is a murder to you.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
Vuitton:

10 stars for that cool.

~Sauron~:

Performing better = MURDER!!!!
Sharonuuu!!!! ahn ahn undecided
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

Em' definitely had the better bars but murder? undecided Not too sure about that.

It seems every rap battle Em' wins is a murder to you.

It's the hip-hop language. . . . .I dunno why y'all are getting things twisted.
Nas said it in regards to "Renegade" and The Game also said it on "We Ain't" that he just got murdered on a track with Eminem.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's the hip-hop language. . . . .I dunno why y'all are getting things twisted.
Nas said it in regards to "Renegade" and The Game also said it on "We Ain't" that he just got murdered on a track with Eminem.

Abegii jare. Spitting 'Better Bars' and Getting 'Mudered' are two differnt things.

Benzino vs Eminem -  CERTIFIED MURDER

Nas vs Jigga - No MURDER(jus everyone jumping on the bandwagon)
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abegii jare. Spitting 'Better Bars' and Getting 'Mudered' are two differnt things.

Benzino vs Eminem -  CERTIFIED MURDER

Nas vs Jigga - No MURDER(jus everyone jumping on the bandwagon)

U are getting it wrong here.
The word MURDER is mostly used when 2 rappers feature on the same track.
Benzino/Eminem or Nas/Jigga are different scenarios entirely.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by eldee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
@Sauron
Have you dropped the offline??
Cus I can't find it.

And do you mind me downloading it now??
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by ravenzord(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2009
Hey hey hey,if I remember correctly Nas made that 'Eminem murdered you' statement on Ether.Now that's a diss track,diss tracks are intended to demean the dissed,in this case JayZ.Em didn't murder Hov,he had slightly better verses.
I've always thought murder was used when referring to rappers on the same track,when one of the rappers is clearly,undisputably better than every other rapper on the song,e.g JayZ/Kanye on 'Diamonds are forever rmx', Jay murdered it, Em/Busta on 'I'll hurt U',Em murdered it.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Genuflect(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2009
Some of you guys are actually making me laugh. Saying Eminem didn't murder Jigga. Kinda what anti-Semites wanted to do: rewrite history and say the Jews didn't suffer during World War II. Lmao[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by ritchboy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2009
The thing is, we're so used to some rappers (i.e eminem & jadakiss) killin other rappers on their own shit sometimes people have already come to the conclusion b4 they even hear the song. . .
However, i dont think that is the case here. Em spat the best lyrics on this track. Some people are saying "oh he was just fast", but the lyrics were dope too.
If u agree Em killed jay on renegade(jay actually killed Em on the 2nd verse), then u have to agree Em killed the competition on forever.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by eldee(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
[Eminem Verse in Renegade]

Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute
Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics
Usin his music to steer it, sharin his views and his merits
But there's a huge interference - they're sayin you shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
You fuckin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
(Ha ha!) And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo
Cause here we go - he's {*Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga*
And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just the
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
Eminem's Verse in Forever

there they go, back in stadiums
as shady spits his flow
nuts they go, macadamia they go so balistic whoa,
we can make them look like boso’s,
he’s wondering if he should spit this slow,
Bleep no go for broke,
his cup just runneth over oh no
he aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed
they’ve been waiting patiently for pinocchio to poke his nose
back into the game and they know
rap will never be the same as before
bashing in the brains of these hoes
and establishing a name as he goes
the passion and the flame is ignited
you can’t put it out once we light it
this shit is exactly what the Bleep i’m talking about when we riot
you dealin with a few true villians
whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin
and spit true feelings, till our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths
now rewind it
payback muthafucka for the way you got at me so how’s it taste?
when i slap the taste out your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place
i’m hannibal lecter so just in case your thinking of saving face
you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place
so play some Drake….
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Genuflect(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
It's not 'play some Drake', it's 'place, so Drake'
[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by ritchboy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
Eldee,
thank u for being kind enuf to post the verse. Now, how the fukc can u tell me that was "just fast"? If eminem didnt murder em boys, them NO RAPPER HAS EVER BEEN MURDERED! grin
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Vuitton(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
IMO the quality of Eminem's verse in Renegade is much higher than in Forever.
Check the lyrics and flow.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Fuup(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
Em is a Animal!!
Is verse on Renegade is way better than Forever
On the real the other 3 ain't no competition anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A nairalander joery6 Drops New Single 25th October 2015. / Download Mp3: Fifth Harmony - Angel / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.