Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. (1155 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
There came this woman that needed my help bedmatically. One thing led to another, I was able to satisfy her and we been on it for 3months now. Something fishy happened last night at the hotel she lodged me. She woke up mid night, head for the bathroom and I head "voices" (incantation sought of). Mind you, her two phones were on bed, so she couldn't have been on phone call. I confronted her and she denied uttering a word while in the bathroom. She hurriedly dropped something she was holding into her handbag.(I didn't see what it was, she held it tight) I left her and went back to bed.

A friend once warned me about them and their activities before but I laughed over it. And have also being warned by my neighbor. I didn't take them serious. These ladies lurking around looking for young guys to prey on.

Mind you, I was born, bred, cooked, recooked and brought up and recooked again in the heart of Edo state. nothing of their evils will work on me.

Just be careful of sugar mummys in this part of Lagos, donno for other side.
Re: Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. by shyling(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please sell the brand mimzy on the thread through all the posts

Smellymouth:
11."Blow your horn"::

Nigerianism for " use your car horn"

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. by derrick333(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol,hope u will halt hangin out wit dem now,avn't u gotten enof of d pvssy juice u Wnted??
Re: Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. by obiorathesubtle: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol.. Mehn.. You get Luck oo.. grin
Re: Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. by calabardick(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
your doctor no tell you say sugar dey give dybetis? you are lucky
Re: Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. by schumastic(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE WOMAN JUJU HAVE NOT STARTED TAKING EFFECT, I PITY YOU...
YOU BETTER START A SEVEN DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once / She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments / Obasanjo’s Son To Wed Daughter Of Baba Ijebu, Both Families Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.