Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

My EX And I Went Outing 2dai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My EX And I Went Outing 2dai (709 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My EX And I Went Outing 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Around mid day 2dai when I was at my work, me EX came In,Wow she was the last person I was expectn to see, although we've been speakn on fone.

As my eyes caught sight of her I noticed that she dazzled as the sun,and my heart melted like candle on fire, and she smiled as our eyes met, and her stainless smile lifted my spirit at that point I felt I cld lift the earth on my shoulders,she came jus like I like her dressed wth no make except her lip gloss!

Then I she asked me to accompany her to go see her grandma, so we went together,and I cld catch her at intervals staring at me, sometimes when we wanna cross the road and then we'll hold hands and break as soon as crossed and we neva said anything pertaining to our romance of the past

When we returned after everything she looked me in the eye and and thanked me then she acted like she was going then turned back and she hugged me and it lasted more than neccessary,
Re: My EX And I Went Outing 2dai by Mskrisx(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
And?
Re: My EX And I Went Outing 2dai by schumastic(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
NA WA O WEYTIN PERSON NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND...
YOU KNOW WHAT OP, TELL HER TO COME AND HUG ME TOO IF NOT SEUN WILL HEAR THIS
Re: My EX And I Went Outing 2dai by iykekelvins(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
So
Re: My EX And I Went Outing 2dai by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Jonaifame22 Fire On

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Why 9ja Babes Lose Shape After Marriage / Drowning Relationship... Advice / I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.