Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... (1194 Views)

I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its pains me a lot that i deleted my previous account (Timothychima) which was registered on 08 aug 2014 and re-regristed early dis month, am sad an ineligible to vote for d more beautiful gal among other contestants (refiner), lets be candid here, she's pretty-beautiful, fair, good mannered, gr8 personality ETC, y won't anybody vote her To b honest guys she's more beautiful dan mimzy...... Pls vote gr8ness, vote beauty, vote awesome presonality, vote REFINER...
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by obiorathesubtle: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol.. Bro? You had to compare her with mimz? Mimz aint the only contestant you know??

However.. We're grateful you admitted mimzy's beauty, only you said refiner is more beautiful..

Which is your opinion and I respect that..

Goodevening bro!! cool
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by donbenedict(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na wen I go comment with my cutehector account tomorrow, some people go shock!
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by Mediapace: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
The person above me though
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Bro? You had to compare her with mimz? Mimz aint the only contestant you know??

However.. We're grateful you admitted mimzy's beauty, only you said refiner is more beautiful..

Which is your opinion and I respect that..

Goodevening bro!! cool
tnx bro but its not jst my opinion but d fact i wish some ppls can see that
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by pennytration(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
Take heart bro. U r invited to join us in celebrating mimzy's victory tomoro as she wears d crown..
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by obiorathesubtle: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
Yea, I guess we all wish everyone could see through our eyes..
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Refiner will definitely win. We have the number and other contestants are already congratulating her. Thank you.
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by senibo1: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
Its pains me a lot that i deleted my previous account (Timothychima) which was registered on 08 aug 2014 and re-regristed early dis month, am sad an ineligible to vote for d more beautiful gal among other contestants (refiner), lets be candid here, she's pretty-beautiful, fair, good mannered, gr8 personality ETC, y won't anybody vote her To b honest guys she's more beautiful dan mimzy...... Pls vote gr8ness, vote beauty, vote awesome presonality, vote REFINER...
bruh. what's up? I need to chat you private.

hope you got my mail?
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by druxy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
yeayea...she's really pretty..but ha won't compare her and mimzy..both are beauties....noh sure who's gonna win...
also not eligible....*sad*
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by David25(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:

Fine angry
I'll vote for her in your stead
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yea, I guess we all wish everyone could see through our eyes..
u are ryt some how but sometimes they are facts everyone can see but some jst refuse to accept it
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
kaorama:
Refiner will definitely win. We have the number and other contestants are already congratulating her. Thank you.
I knw she will surly win smiley
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
senibo1:
bruh. what's up? I need to chat you private.

hope you got my mail?

I didn't
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
David25:

Fine angry I'll vote for her in your stead
smiley
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by senibo1: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
I didn't
go back and check.. I replied your mail long time ago
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by obiorathesubtle: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
u are ryt some how but sometimes they are facts everyone can see but some jst refuse to accept it
Very true.. Happens everytime..
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
senibo1:
go back and check.. I replied your mail long time ago
alryt lemme check
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by senibo1: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
alryt lemme check
cool
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
senibo1:
cool
jst replied u, check ur email
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by hertz9te(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:
yeayea...she's really pretty..but ha won't compare her and mimzy..both are beauties....noh sure who's gonna win...
also not eligible....*sad*
what are the requirements of eligibility?
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by druxy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
hertz9te:
what are the requirements of eligibility?
I think you gotta have up to 300 posts....and must have registered before April 2016
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by hertz9te(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:
I think you gotta have up to 300 posts....and must have registered before April 2016
thanks 4 d info..i think i am
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
druxy:
thsts ryt but they should av announced it earlier i won't disactivated ma previous account
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by druxy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
timsonpreye:
thsts ryt but they should av announced it earlier i won't disactivated ma previous account
yeah...it was just announced when the voting started
Re: i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... by timsonpreye(m): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=40pt]pls do vote refiner 2moro, she's awesome, will be expecting u there.[/size]
hertz9te:
thanks 4 d info..i think i am

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? / Video!: See Two Ladies Fight In Public Over A Guy, What Happened Next Is Shockin / Why Do Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.