Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Do Women Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Cheat? (1191 Views)

Do Women Mind Younger Men? / Why Women Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Women Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Cheat? by curvysola(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2016

sex?
money?
boredom?
adventure?

those are the ones that i know!

b]i have only cheated once and it was because i was bored the guy was too quiet ??[/b]
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
curvysola:

sex?
money?
boredom?
adventure?

b]i have only cheated once and it was because i was bored the guy was too quiet ??[/b]

I don't really know why undecided

...but I'll tell you something I do know.

Your yansh is on Faya, damn gurl angry

All these thoughts running through my head, sandwiches and icecream, damn sad
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by mhiztee15(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Am surprised this is coming from a lady! angry before a lady will cheat on his partner I mean a faithful lady o she would have complained countless times and the guy would have cheated and hurt her...ladies don't usually cheat ## am a living example
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by falconey(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
mhiztee15:
Am surprised this is coming from a lady! angry before a lady will cheat on his partner I mean a faithful lady o she would have complained countless times and the guy would have cheated and hurt her...ladies don't usually cheat ## am a living example

lwkm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by curvysola(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
mhiztee15:

agreed but sometimes eh,
guys can be really awful am not a child so i understand that men cheat
but when a man is boring and you meet someone else and you guys have so much fun
you go back and try to make ur man lively and he starts saying things like "love me the way i am"
one thing i know is aside from a few rare occasions anytime a woman cheats, the man is at fault

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by bitchcrafts: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin

Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by robinicule(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adventure bae......adventure!
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by tizblink: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
curvysola:

sex?
money?
boredom?
adventure?

i have only cheated once and it was because i was bored the guy was too quiet ??

Bored?

Sorry sisi
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by robinicule(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
curvysola:

agreed but sometimes eh,
but when a man is boring and you meet someone else and you guys have so much fun
you go back and try to make ur man lively and he starts saying things like "love me the way i am"
one thing i know is aside from a few rare occasions anytime a woman cheats, the man is at fault
yes, 98% of the time
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by kelechi50: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
curvysola:

agreed but sometimes eh,
this baby is talking sense I like someone who opens up to sexual issues the way she feels about it
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Surfboard(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
mhiztee15:

Just look at...smh

Meanwhile, Op, women cheat cause they want to. Simply. No one pushes anyone to cheat, and continuously indulge in the act. Trying to seek reasons for cheating is you simply trying to justify it.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by AfroKnight: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
We all know why ladies cheat: GREED and DISCONTENT.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
curvysola:

sex?
money?
boredom?
adventure?

I never cheated in my relationship... It's unfair to! Always put the other person's feelings into consideration IF u truely love him/her

Now if u don't mind, tell me how u felt after cheating on your partner... Good or bad??
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Topestbilly(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
mhiztee15:

U can only speak for urself, ladies cheat big time.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Topestbilly(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
curvysola:

sex?
money?
boredom?
adventure?

Too quite??
Just say u felt like cheating. If u need it n ur guy is not showing signs of interest den make d first move, it's not mandatory for us to lead d way every now n den.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Flickzvill(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Am awesome in bed I don't c*m easily I stay long and I have a big long d
Am well contented I mean I have cars, a house, working class dude a landlord
Am lively,funny,romantic and i love my lady
Physic guy I try enter gym once a while sha
And my lady still cheated one me. What's her excuse till today as am typing all what she says is am sorry no explanation but I fogave her just gave her a yellow card
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by mhiztee15(f): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
I repeat it not every lady that cheat
Topestbilly:

U can only speak for urself, ladies cheat big time.

Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by mhiztee15(f): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol that's serious
Flickzvill:
Am awesome in bed I don't c*m easily I stay long and I have a big long d
Am well contented I mean I have cars, a house, working class dude a landlord
Am lively,funny,romantic and i love my lady
Physic guy I try enter gym once a while sha
And my lady still cheated one me. What's her excuse till today as am typing all what she says is am sorry no explanation but I fogave her just gave her a yellow card
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Marlvin(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Why date him at the first place, since you're aware he's the quiet type?

Is loyalty such an uphill task ?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Marlvin(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Topestbilly:

Too quite??
Just say u felt like cheating. If u need it n ur guy is not showing signs of interest den make d first move, it's not mandatory for us to lead d way every now n den.

Nicely said, buddy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Skelewu: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
mhiztee15:

Hehehe, grin grin grin You're damn funny! Ladies don't cheat my arse!

Only men cheat, right? So when a man cheats, with whom does he cheat? A fellow man? Or a woman? The woman that your boyfriend/husband fvcks, is she cheating on her guy or not?

Anyone who holds the view that women cheat less than men is simply deluded.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Cannonleo(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:

sex?
money?
boredom?
adventure?

did you have a heart to heart chat with the quiet guy, did you try to pull him out of his shell, did u try to understand him. SMH nah so una matter dey be.
Maybe the guy is just like me, unless ur direct I can't read traffic lights

(1) (Reply)

Kisses And Their Meaning / Erm, What Is Wrong With This Photo? / When You Think Your Sister Is Finer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.