Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow (751 Views)

I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by bashtee09(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
how I wish I am eligible to vote, but I wish mimzy takes the crown of miss nairaland 2016 comes tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
God's willing, She will... Thanks a lot!

A willing heart is all we need to move mountains....

#TrendMIMZY grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Refiner will take the day. Some of the contestants have started calling to congratulate her.
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by raphie01(f): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
kaorama:
Refiner will take the day. Some of the contestants have started calling to congratulate her.
weed.
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
you are eligible to vote oh! Your vote is needed to count broda! Welcome to the pack! undecided
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=48pt]MIMZY WON ALREADY[/size]

[size=48pt]HALA MIMZY[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:

weed.
Those of us supporting Refiner are refined in our words. We don't curse and neither peddle hate. We are refined indeed and live by example. We are presenting to the world an epitome of beauty and conservativeness which is synonymous with African culture and heritage. We have nothing to do with people and things that don't appear real. Join us....and celebrate tomorrow... And forever.
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by iykekelvins(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for the support bro, you can get your friends to vote for her too
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by raphie01(f): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
kaorama:

Those of us supporting Refiner are refined in our words. We don't curse and neither peddle hate. We are refined indeed and live by example. We are presenting to the world an epitome of beauty and conservativeness which is synonymous with African culture and heritage. We have nothing to do with people and things that don't appear real. Join us....and celebrate tomorrow... And forever.
Weed.
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Found this somewhere:

[b]Sorry for disturbing your mention dear, I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY! cool[/b]

Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by bashtee09(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
how am I eligible, I didn't have up to 300 post
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Silkmoth33:
you are eligible to vote oh! Your vote is needed to count broda! Welcome to the pack! undecided

Thank you very much for your support sir smiley
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by photoshoot(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

It is no news again that Miss NL grand finale is tomorrow.
If you didn't know before, well now you know kiss

[b]Let's talk about a Beauty Queen, shall we?

What are the qualities of a beauty queen?

•Someone whose beauty can make people look up to her in awe But at the same time never would evoke any envy or jealousy.
•Someone whose inner beauty is EQUALLY matched with her outer beauty, nothing more.. nothing less.
•I strongly feel that some people are born beautiful so beauty queens should be judged on natural beauty rather than plastic beauties. For example, not everyone is born a genius; clearly there are some chosen ones.
•A well informed individual but not too opinionated; it kills the essence of a woman. After all it’s a forum to showcase the beauty of a woman.

The sincere look... all natural. Anyone can be a beauty after all the heavy make-up, dressing up, shaping up. what we want to see is natural beauty, otherwise this yearly affair has no meaning.
If a woman has any of these, no way should she be referred to as a beauty Queen.

Low moral standards.
No self-respect.
Shallow.
Lack of intelligence..
[/b]

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

There you have it....
I know you must be wondering who this Beauty Queen is smiley wink

Well, it is no other than [size=15pt] Queen Mysticgal[/size]
Who against all odds has proven herself to just not been a Queen facially, but by heart.

In lieu of sitting on the fence or being forced to vote for someone you do not want, come out tomorrow, and show love to Mysticgal by voting for her.

#TeamMysticgal says thank you and stay happy smiley

Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by okdannyel(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Where are the other contestants? I'm seeing "Mimzy" all over the forum undecidedWhere are the other contestants? I'm seeing "Mimzy" all over the forum
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by druxy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
raphie01:
Weed.
you sure sey una never take this thingy??stay mimzified sha oh
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
okdannyel:
Where are the other contestants? I'm seeing "Mimzy" all over the forum undecidedWhere are the other contestants? I'm seeing "Mimzy" all over the forum
that's heet bro......join the winning train wink
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by raphie01(f): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
druxy:
you sure sey una never take this thingy??stay mimzified sha oh
Oh don't mind me dear.... I was just letting off steam. grin
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

Thank you very much for your support sir smiley

Why are you thanking me

it's all for the love of mimzy

1 Like

Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by druxy(m): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2016
raphie01:

Oh don't mind me dear.... I was just letting off steam. grin
lol...so I kinda mentioned you... asking if you'll contest next year?hun?
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2016
bashtee09:
how am I eligible, I didn't have up to 300 post

oh really! Well I didn't note that fact! It's alright tho! Enjoy the elections
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Why are you thanking me

it's all for the love of mimzy

smiley
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=38pt]Vote LANICKYYYYYYYYYY

LANICKY WE KNOW
[/size]
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by IamLEGEND1: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2016
#SaiMimzy #CountDown #MissNl2016
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

smiley

smiley wouldn't you agree? Or why do you do this?
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

smiley wouldn't you agree? Or why do you do this?

Its definitely for the love dear smiley

I agree with you 100% cool
Re: I Wish Mimzy Win Tomorrow by raphie01(f): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
druxy:
lol...so I kinda mentioned you... asking if you'll contest next year?hun?
One day at a time hun, that's how I do things. smiley thanks for the compliments tho.

Remember its mimzy for today. Vote her and I will be indebted to you.

Just type "I vote mimzy cc:NL jega"

This is the link: voting starts by 10:00am
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thanks a lot. *kisses*

(1) (Reply)

Sex Love Money / Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? / Fact About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.