Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (224503 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Lavedaa: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Congrats to Lanicky and the team!

Well deserved victory guys!!

You fought tooth and nail !!!

StfuareyouGod + Peeparty +Ipledge10 +Pushplay = Masterplanners

Daretodiffer +Monalisa185+Dollyjoy +Estharfabian + Laveda = Stronghold of badass Executioneers

Top notch politicking guys!!

Much respect! wink wink

+ I don't know if adding a little tipping from my small pocket is accepted?

Respect to you too. cool

We all did it!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by bitchcrafts: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
PushPlay:

It's part of the experience sir.

Meanwhile, estharfabian has a thing for 6 packs.

I'm sure she'd see your d.p and be wowed. cheesy
'how many many 6packs for the streets of Lagos' homies will say. That picture there is symbolic sort of, I wanted to portray it as something like "strength is here" grin. Poor me! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by omonighoblessing(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2016
rummeh:

I don't know if this is the ryt place to do this.. But I can't create thread... Keep getting this same msg

Please wait for a few minutes before
submitting this post. Our server is
overwhelmed.

Please help me
check if your post has any other character in it except for the normal alphabets and numbers ans smilies from this from.if it contains more then that may be the reason.
another can be that you are new maybe after sometime u will be able to post.
both conditions has happened to me before.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by dharay99: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
y'll keep blaming tohpahz f0r her absence
buh on a critical thought, These past winners ain't really
at fault f0r been offline.
They only share a lil percentage of d blame,
The hustle out there in d Real World can't be left unattended to...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2016
PushPlay:

It's part of the experience sir.
Meanwhile, estharfabian has a thing for 6 packs.
I'm sure she'd see your d.p and be wowed. cheesy
LoL. grin

Oh shít! you just made Me view! embarassed I think I'm In Love...cry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by amahthelma(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Woow congrat even dough I didn't vote 4 any1.....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by bitchcrafts: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Lavedaa:

Respect to you too. cool

We all did it!!!
So, maybe u guys should sum up and send me an acct number? No strings attached, no familiarity intended just wanna drop off something however small as a form of pat in the back for a job well done in that most of y'all are youngsters . I'm impressed!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
My bigbad,Agarawu baba you are the man nah, all those experience from Mr. Nairaland contest? I under -overstand grin
Hope ur coming out to claim that crown this yr?
Only god knows where that guy called agarawu23 got his marketing skills from ,he kept on singing the name of lanicky on my mentions until I had no choice but to vote for his candidate. The big life lesson in Lanicky is what ppl should consider ,success In life isn't about how good looking,smart or intelligent you are ,but in sheer determination ,doggedness,perseverance and most of all the right people. The circle of friends you have or keep will determine how successful your life circle will be . Lanicky simply had the best team that believed in her despite all her shortcomings and that has brought her glory and success.if you are surrounded by people who believe in you there is no limit to what you can achieve . Welldone team lanicky

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Lavedaa: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
So, maybe u guys should sum up and send me an acct number? No strings attached, no familiarity intended just wanna drop off something however small as a form of pat in the back for a job well done in that most of y'all are youngsters . I'm impressed!!

Wow cheesy I'll reach out to you before the day runs out..

Sassybae44@gmail.com

Mail me. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by AbuMikey(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Neyoor:
This year after election scenario is not as interesting as it used to be in the time past. Nobody don chop ban, no hidden post, no unpleasant words, no abusive words.

Just young girls exchanging words.

The mods are even enjoying the serenity of the thread.

Off tew bed jare, I hope it gets hotter before day break.

I'm telling You.

Very calm thread
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by bitchcrafts: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
onatisi:

Only god knows where that guy called agarawu23 got his marketing skills from ,he kept on singing the name of lanicky on my mentions until I had no choice but to vote for his candidate. The big life lesson in Lanicky is what ppl should consider ,success In life isn't about how good looking,smart or intelligent you are ,but in sheer determination ,doggedness,perseverance and most of all the right people. The circle of friends you have or keep will determine how successful your life circle will be . Lanicky simply had the best team that believed in her despite all her shortcomings and that has brought her glory and success. Welldone team lanicky
That's the point. I'm already feeling nausea from repeated holla of the ugly gibberish cos in all honesty all those babes are in the same category beauty wise. The shortcomings of one being compensated for in the other. I mean, every single one of them still have a loooonnnggg way to go to be tagged BEAUTY QUEEEN IMO. So, if one of them is claiming the crown, Its just like saying 'well, sad okay!'
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by bitchcrafts: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Lavedaa:

Wow cheesy I'll reach out to you before the day runs out..
Sassybae44@gmail.com
Mail me. smiley
aiit, reach out to me smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by demiladegold(f): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
congratulations Laniky.....

you're a really nice person I guess you deserve the crown

*modified

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
e don do. you never tire?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2016
mhiz:
Hmmm, I think I'll go with....

Mimzy
cc Nljega

seeing u online makes me know u are not in church maam. Btw, i didn't see ur pm or message. Im waiting mum
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Otses(f): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats Lanicky and congrats to all the other contestants

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Libkid(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IVYY congratulations, but i must confess and i am saying this for the first time, that i saw this coming, earlier today when voting started, your campaign teams, i checked all their posts, vizkiz, oyind17 and the rest and i was quite dissapointed with the way they were asking individuals for vote. i must not lie to you. it is then that i started campaigning alone for you. you can check my posts to confirm. anyhow and anyways, about 120 of your voters voted for you becaus i mentioned them even when i dont know them. you can see them saying someone mention them to vote for you, so i must say, i did my best for you but your team was not sharp like i did. a tree cannot make a forest. once again CONGRATULATIONS IVYY.
my vote didn't waste.congrats ivyy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by iheanyi40(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Nawa o, d gal ugly sef smh undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Dygeasy(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
my problem is that you people have reduced a beauty contest to a popularity contest, so ugly-average people are winning.

You people giving out Miss NL to people who you know are no better than Buhari dashing appointments to his brothers.

JeffreyJamez baba! How can we go from Twaci to this babe? Na this kain thing make me no dey like enter this Miss NL threads.

Good night abeg, I've said my piece on here. I will be back in the next edition to voice my disapproval on your next winner.

Sayonara smiley
There's something that hurts me.

The fact that you always think you have an opinion on every issue when in reality some of the things you type as your opinions are just absolute bull$hit.

I wouldn't address the issue of crowning an average looking person because in the end the votes are what count, and until you lot bring out a foolproof and better way asides votes, you should all shut up and stop typing tripe with your innocent keyboards.

But then I really have to address the part where you called someone ugly. I mean no offense to your e-personality and all, you're an oldie, you're known where you're active, I've known your handle since way back and to be honest, there was a time you uploaded a photo of you. About two years ago and I am totally being honest here, if the so-called ugly Lanicky has her face battered with tribal marks, you've got nothing on her.

You my sister aren't exactly good-looking so what the fvck is your problem? What are you on about?

You don't have a solution to a problem, just pass on. Give us a break abeg.

embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

36 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Opiletool(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2016
cr7lomo:

I repeat...i can't 4k her for free... Na she ugly pass ...period

You can't fvck her for free cause she ain't for free. She is worth more than you will ever be. I bet if you can approach her if it happens that you see her physically.

Like seriously what is wrong with people? She won, be happy or you keep quiet. She's naturally beautiful, not only that, she has the courage to flaunt it in the face of haters, which shows that she is impervious to your petty criticisms and unnecessary hatred. She displays her confidence amidst squeals of unreasonable tantrums and effusions of narrow personal discomfort which are mere fury signifying zilch. Some even went as far as typing monologue of winded drivel in the name of blind sentiment and jealousy. y'all should chill. You need it. Congrats Lanicky, you deserve it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Dygeasy:
There's something that hurts me.

The fact that you always think you have an opinion on every issue when in reality some of the things you type as your opinions are just absolute bull$hit.

I wouldn't address the issue of crowning an average looking person because in the end the votes are what count, and until you lot bring out a foolproof and better way asides votes, you should all shut up and stop typing tripe with your innocent keyboards.

But then I really have to address the part where you called someone ugly. I mean no offense to your e-personality and all, you're an oldie, you're known where you're active, I've known your handle since way back and to be honest, there was a time you uploaded a photo of you. About two years ago and I am totally being honest here, if the so-called ugly Lanicky has her face battered with tribal marks, you've got nothing on her.

You my sister aren't exactly good-looking so what the fvck is your problem? What are you on about?

You don't have a solution to a problem, just pass on. Give us a break abeg.

embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
already suggested one.

Many others have suggested before me.

You lot don't agree because then, many romancelanders won't win.

Lol, with battered tribal marks? Boo, you wish she was prettier. She looks tacky. Not necessarily ugly, just very tacky. I never called her ugly. I just maintained she looks AVERAGE, so where did you see ugly? undecided

Not as good as the others, so we know it wasn't looks or even brains that got the win.

At least, you accept the process is flawed and the winners are a reflection of your flawed process.

I'll be back next episode to see whatever tacky person you guys have voted in. Another romancelander most likely.

When people like you are organizing these things, it makes sense that those are the winners you come up with tongue

Good Morning

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cr7lomo: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Opiletool:

You can't fvck her for free cause she ain't for free. She is worth more than you will ever be. I bet if you can approach her if it happens that you see her physically.

Like seriously what is wrong with people? She won, be happy or you keep quiet. She's naturally beautiful, not only that, she has the courage to flaunt it in the face of haters, which shows that she is impervious to your petty criticisms and unnecessary hatred. She displays her confidence amidst squeals of unreasonable tantrums and effusions of narrow personal discomfort which are mere fury signifying zilch. Some even went as far as typing monologue of winded drivel in the name of blind sentiment and jealousy. y'all should chill. You need it. Congrats Lanicky, you deserve it.

Are u done with ur grammar Mr under mango tree professor.... I still maintain that she is fugly ....lmfao....I can just imagine if we had other bloggers and top forums doing this pageant and they all decide to do a united pageant, is it this one that will represent us... Na im b say we go b like Albania for euros cos the way we go de drag last errr., u go think say last Na first position

Ok no p... I will congratulate her.... Congrats lanike ... Shrek's African sister abi cousin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Netfad(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2016
NLjega:
[size=16pt] Dear Nairalanders,

I PRESENT TO YOU,

YOUR NEW QUEEN,

BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, BY DYGEASY,

AS THE OFFICIAL UMPIRE OF THIS CONTEST,

WITH 361 VOTES,

AGAIN I PRESENT TO YOU!!!!

WITHOUT MUCH INTRODUCTION!!!!

BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW HER!!!!!!!!

ONE BETWEEN MIMZY & LANICKY!!!!!!!

IT HAS TO BE JUST ONE OF THEM!!!!

I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

A NEW QUEEN HAS EMERGED!!!!!!!

IT'S TIME FOR TOHPAHZ TO HAND OVER THE CROWN!!!!!!!

ONLY TWACI KNOWS HOW THIS MOMENT FEELS LIKE!!!!!!!

BUT WHAT MUST BE DONE MUST BE DONE!!!!

MISS NAIRALAND CONTEST 2016 WINNER IS...

LANICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy[/size]

I'm stunned
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Netfad(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2016
cr7lomo:

Are u done with ur grammar Mr under mango tree professor.... I still maintain that she is fugly ....lmfao....I can just imagine if we had other bloggers and top forums doing this pageant and they all decide to do a united pageant, is it this one that will represent us... Na im b say we go b like Albania for euros cos the way we go de drag last errr., u go think say last Na first position
Lolz...FIFO

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ReachHard: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2016
SO, ALL THE FINE GIRLS IN NAIRALAND (NAY, NAIJA) DON FINISH ABI?

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Opiletool(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
cr7lomo:

Ok no p... I will congratulate her.... Congrats lanike ... Shrek's African sister abi cousin

I hate to engage in e-fights. But I know what it feels like when your candidate loses in an election, you feel like the opponent is the worst and that the result was doctored. I feel your pain.

Mr fake cr7, if it is the title that you want, come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by MUVA(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U guys are just dey best...... kiss
You're awesome mami cool

Can't thank you enough!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by skyface00(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
You are very right, I don't even know what miss nairaland is about, but team lanicky campaigned and called and chatted people like us to vote, never been part of the voting before , I don't even know what she look like.

Lanicky team won this for her

Lesson : have good people with goodwill to sell you, people will gladly buy you .

I wish all the beauty queens the best there's no need to be popular and win the approval of others. The Almighty did not create you for this purpose. Stay true to yourself.

Thank you Aminat508

nellyelitz:
My observation is that Minzy is only popular among our NL noise makers.

Am not saying Lanicky don't have noise makers

I believe Team Lanicky reached out to the non noise makers and very private persons here

This is the first time I've followed and voted, and I did this privately. Some1 reached out to and I obliged. So team Lanicky didn't disappoint me.

I guess the number count.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by onstelly(f): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:
[b]...hip!hip!!hip!!!.....hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!..lanicky made it,I'm just so happy...after all the tantrums and Ill words thrown at her,she stood strong and now her determination and humility paid off!...sweety come give me a hug joor!wink

this sweet girl sent an email to me on the semifinal night,congratulating me for making it to the finals...and that was then I knew she's gonna be our Queen!...I love you lanicky,i truly do!..you are the true definition of BEAUTY...humble,courageous and intelligent!

let me use this medium to thank those who stood by me,believed in me,encouraged me through this contest...if only you could see my heart and you'll see how my heart pounds gracefully for you guys...I love you guys to the moon and back...
when I was deserted by friends,u stood by me,
when I was looking for a shoulder to cry on,you guys willingly gave me urs
when I decided to quit,you guys gave me reasons not to,
when I was abused,insulted and e-slapped,u guys curdled me ..
when I made lots of silly mistakes,you guys loved me more!...I can go on and on..but the summary of it all is that you guys are my FAMILY.. I LOVE u all!
cc...Onstelly
kinginvahala
scentmarlc
maxi112
peju
moneypassgod
omenka
flassh
erniesmallz
biafrabushboy
mrbigman
adonis3

and lots more .....

and I wish to thank wristbangle too....I LOVE you...from my tender heart!grin

and to my fellow courageous and bold contestants ...ivyy,mimzy,mysticgal,missgdope,optional1,krystalklear,chubbyt,...and others I couldn't remember,sweeties we are all queen,because we possess all the attributes of a Queen....beautiful,courageous,determination,intelligence and humility!...I love you all girls...we are the BOMB!wink......

not forgetting our sponsors and organizers that made all this a success...
oga seun....you are the best!
uncle dygeasy....I love your voice o jare!...grin
uncle nljega...don't know you tho but I must confess,u did a great work!
aunty mizmycoli...I love your voice too..and u are the best!

with joy filled in my heart,I typed this!
....#sailanicky!cheesy
#trendlanicky!smiley
#teamlanicky!wink

all hail the beautiful queen...we love you lanicky!..smiley[/b]

Oh my baby, don't worry this is just your starting point
The future has a lot to offer

Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Godwin978(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2016
SOBSISRAEL:

Waow we won.... #TeamLanicky
we are not fake.
fake votes, fake face.
Congrats to all contestants. #TeamLanicky let the celebrations begin.
I never support failure.
Mimzy you tried.
#Godwin
my name.i never believe lanicky could be the winner
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
MUVA:

You're awesome mami cool

Can't thank you enough!

#[size=20pt]TEAM MIMZY....... One Lovekisskiss

MUVA which joint we go drink dey Palm wine...gringrin

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by DaveGyam(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.