Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (224437 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Joavid:

in fact, let's put beauty aside. atleast God created her, as he did all of us.

is she the most intelligent? NO
were her answers brilliant? NO
did we have other contestants with better answers? Hell Yes!
dis we have other contestants with more poise and grace? YES YES!

Abeg you people should stop all this crying more than the bereaved....the contestants wey know win sef no complain reach una...the other contestants have moved on......people vote based on who they want and not necessarily who you think is better or the best....genevieve is not the most beautiful actress in nigeria but she gets the love and respect from so much people even more than prettier actress and more intelligent actress than her....Rita Dominic is not only the prettiest actress we have seen in nigeria yet you see a lot of people in their loud voice saying she is the most beautiful actress in nigeria,that is the power of "love" when people love you there is nothing you cannot achieve ,when you have good people around you they will go through extra-length to support you and make people see good reasons why they should be your fan......the contest is done by voting then lanicky got more votes because some people saw what you did not see or cannot see...let me use myself as an example..when the contest started my favourite contestant was ivyy based on her beauty,then after a while a woman that I respect so much with her moniker "crazymommy" sent me a pm and told me to vote for lanicky at the finals,I said NO and that why should I vote her??then crazymommy pointed me to her profile and asked me to check her posts right from her day one on nairaland,I checked it and I saw some of the way she responded to those who cyber bullied her,she was calm with them and behaved nicely despite the attack concerning her beauty,I was touched because at some point I realized and even myself once bullied her last year and I did not remember sef...I saw her good manners and I finally agreed with crazymommy to vote for her..infact I told five of my friends on nairaland that they should vote for her too..so in a beauty pageant or any contest popularity and love that people have for you also matters..go and ask Anna banner (flavour baby mama)she will explain to you better....During the last election Goodluck Jonathan won more than 90% votes in the south east ,did u think it was based on his performance only??Hell NO..but it was just the love the easterners had for him same with northerners and Buhari...people voted for lanicky because they like her,is not her fault that they love her..lanicky had a very good team..infact LET ME SHOCK YOU with this revelation...during the finals there is a particular member of the team of a particular contestant that used her other moniker to vote for another contestant that is different from the contestant she claim she is supporting,can u imagine??..am talking based on FACT!! I would have love to mention the moniker but for peace sake and to avoid trust issues among the team I will not mention it...the bottom line Is even some team members do not truly believe in a candidate but they just do eye service.....enjoy your day and GOD bless you..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cr7lomo: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Opiletool:

I hate to engage in e-fights. Buy I know what it feels like when your candidate loses in an election, you feel like the opponent is the worst and that the result was doctored. I feel your pain.

Mr fake cr7, if it is the title that you want, come and collect it.

Yh, I agree that am the fake cr7 ...but lanike is also a fake winner... How on earth can the ugliest of all win... Reminds me of reekado banks with his fake headies... Even the one displaying boobs no Mk am, but lanike ugly pass am... Mimzy and ivyy am ok with, no complains... Oh ok, lanike pulled a Leicester...lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Godwin978(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2016
woooow i was already celebrating your victory but lanicky changed it mimzy you try though.am surprised to hear lanick won, its not tooo bad sha

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by MUVA(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

#[size=20pt]TEAM MIMZY....... One Lovekisskiss

MUVA which joint we go drink dey Palm wine...gringrin
[/size]
Palmy plenty inside house naw? We even organise Udeku and Ishi-ewu grin Na you dey dull gringrin

Sup with your Bbm? You been MIA..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cr7lomo: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Nljega is as fake as the buhari brother jega...
Awarding cows and sheep vote to the winner...things in common

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2016
onatisi:

Only god knows where that guy called agarawu23 got his marketing skills from ,he kept on singing the name of lanicky on my mentions until I had no choice but to vote for his candidate. The big life lesson in Lanicky is what ppl should consider ,success In life isn't about how good looking,smart or intelligent you are ,but in sheer determination ,doggedness,perseverance and most of all the right people. The circle of friends you have or keep will determine how successful your life circle will be . Lanicky simply had the best team that believed in her despite all her shortcomings and that has brought her glory and success.if you are surrounded by people who believe in you there is no limit to what you can achieve . Welldone team lanicky
baba, na God doing.

I never even believed some of you will pick my call to come and do this for me from that end.

I really do appreciate. More business, more cheap dollars grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Kazrem:
I said it at the beginning and thank God it materialised as said. lanicky we are proud of you. agaraw u23, amin at508, omotayor 123, baba11 and others kudos to you.
thanks for vote and support. I really do appreciate cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Opiletool(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
cr7lomo:

Yh, I agree that am the fake cr7 ...but lanike is also a fake winner... How on earth can the ugliest of all win... Reminds me of reekado banks with his fake headies... Even the one displaying boobs no Mk am, but lanike ugly pass am... Mimzy and ivyy am ok with, no complains... Oh ok, lanike pulled a Leicester...lmfao

Bobo yi lo joko. Omo ti win already. lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by abbeyology88(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Joavid:

after that Average chic won last year, I lost interest in credibility of the contest, but when I saw wonderful made ladies like ivvy, mimzy, mysticgal, I believed it will turn out well this time, but no, am disappointed.

beauty aside, isn't mimzy, mysticgal and ivvy's brilliant answers a thousand more better than that girl's?

why celebrate mediocrity?

Though, I did not witness the previous ones. But from d stories I've been hearing here and there, it wasn't good.

this just concluded one has opened my eyes.

And I don't think it is a contest of the "most beautiful girl" It is just a selection of "vote numba"

If we talk beauty, I knw the winner won't b dis one.

*IVYY rocks*
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Congrats Lanicky, i just love your height(nice long legs) cheesy pls maintain that stature and that ''innocentish'' humble look. agara wu23 and rit ababe una try for her sha shocked shocked vanquay16 calm down jere wtffffffffvvvvck grin grin grin
i wish I can see the person behind this moniker to see how u look like wink

You have been my fan for long and you alws take your time to cast your vote for me/my candidate. God bless u.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by igboboy3(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=22pt] Dem Awon Werey be bloody baskarts! angry [/size]

Congrats to the new "Most popular girl on Nairaland"
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by geraldmartins(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
I voted lanicky but after listening to the contestants recorded voice call... I found out mimzy got all it takes

congrats lanicky

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ivyy(f): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Big congrats to:
lanicky
Mimzy
Refiner
Mysticalgal

We all did good and we came out stronger kiss kiss kiss

Teamivyy, theivyyleague, my friends and supporters, you guys were top notch wonderful shocked shocked shocked scary wonderful shocked shocked shocked and I truly appreciate your kind words, words of encouragement, support and love. I love you all way too much cheesy cheesy cheesykiss kiss kiss

Organiszers and judges hehehehe this year's contest must have been quite tedious grin grin regardless though, you guys were exceptional. Weldone smiley.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
already suggested one.

Many others have suggested before me.

You lot don't agree because then, many romancelanders won't win.

Lol, with battered tribal marks? Boo, you wish she was prettier. She looks tacky. Not necessarily ugly, just very tacky. I never called her ugly. I just maintained she looks AVERAGE, so where did you see ugly? undecided

Not as good as the others, so we know it wasn't looks or even brains that got the win.

At least, you accept the process is flawed and the winners are a reflection of your flawed process.

I'll be back next episode to see whatever tacky person you guys have voted in. Another romancelander most likely.

When people like you are organizing these things, it makes sense that those are the winners you come up with tongue

Good Morning
grin grin I have your picture which you once uploaded on nairaland...if I upload the picture people will laugh...but I can't post it because it is against nairaland rules....anyways my other moniker which was deactivated after the nairaland crisis is "leavestory" of those days with people like idowuogbo,chelseabmw,dygeasy should be able to testify about your picture....grin the bottom line is lanicky looks better than you 100%..no offense intended..that is me being honest..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by IZUKWU(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2016
on what page is the result
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by chelseabmw(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin I have your picture which you once uploaded on nairaland...if I upload the picture people will laugh...but I can't post it because it is against nairaland rules....anyways my other moniker which was deactivated after the nairaland crisis is "leavestory" of those days with people like idowuogbo,chelseabmw,dygeasy should be able to testify about your picture....grin the bottom line is lanicky looks better than you 100%..no offense intended..

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
Abeg you people should stop all this crying more than the bereaved....the contestants wey know win sef no complain reach una...the other contestants have moved on......people vote based on who they want and not necessarily who you think is better or the best....genevieve is not the most beautiful actress in nigeria but she gets the love and respect from so much people even more than prettier actress and more intelligent actress than her....Rita Dominic is not only the prettiest actress we have seen in nigeria yet you see a lot of people in their loud voice saying she is the most beautiful actress in nigeria,that is the power of "love" when people love you there is nothing you cannot achieve ,when you have good people around you they will go through extra-length to support you and make people see good reasons why they should be your fan......the contest is done by voting then lanicky got more votes because some people saw what you did not see or cannot see...let me use myself as an example..when the contest started my favourite contestant was ivyy based on her beauty,then after a while a woman that I respect so much with her moniker "crazymommy" sent me a pm and told me to vote for lanicky at the finals,I said NO and that why should I vote her??then crazymommy pointed me to her profile and asked me to check her posts right from her day one on nairaland,I checked it and I saw some of the way she responded to those who cyber bullied her,she was calm with them and behaved nicely despite the attack concerning her beauty,I was touched because at some point I realized and even myself once bullied her last year and I did not remember sef...I saw her good manners and I finally agreed with crazymommy to vote for her..infact I told five of my friends on nairaland that they should vote for her too..so in a beauty pageant or any contest popularity and love that people have for you also matters..go and ask Anna banner (flavour baby mama)she will explain to you better....During the last election Goodluck Jonathan won more than 90% votes in the south east ,did u think it was based on his performance only??Hell NO..but it was just the love the easterners had for him same with northerners and Buhari...people voted for lanicky because they like her,is not her fault that they love her..lanicky had a very good team..infact LET ME SHOCK YOU with this revelation...during the finals there is a particular member of the team of a particular contestant that used her other moniker to vote for another contestant that is different from the contestant she claim she is supporting,can u imagine??..am talking based on FACT!! I would have love to mention the moniker but for peace sake and to avoid trust issues among the team I will not mention it...the bottom line Is even some team members do not truly believe in a candidate but they just do eye service.....enjoy your day and GOD bless you..

no need for the epistle. you voted for her cos you pitied her. she was being cyberbullied.

now I get it. she tapped into the aspect of emotionally stunted Nigerians like you who are petty.

that's why the country is in a shytehole.
we don't vote for the right reason.
we don't speak up for the right reason.

you left brilliant contestants and voted for an airhead because of pity.

most Nigerians are useless

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2016
chelseabmw:

cheesy cheesy
Baba I hail ooo...grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Joavid:

no need for the epistle. you voted for her cos you pitied her. she was being cyberbullied.

now I get it. she tapped into the aspect of emotionally stunted Nigerians like you who are petty.

that's why the country is in a shytehole.
we don't vote for the right reason. so emotional and petty.

you left brilliant contestants and voted for an airhead because of pity.
Am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for how you interprete it...if that is how the memory card of your brain can interprete the epistle I wrote then so be it..thank you and continue wailing.....lanicky enjoy yourself jare..you won it...let them continue crying...

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by chelseabmw(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
Baba I hail ooo...grin

I greet u my broda
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by abbeyology88(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:
Big congrats to:
lanicky
Mimzy
Refiner
Mysticalgal

Teamivyy, theivyyleague, my friends and supporters, you guys were top notch wonderful shocked shocked shocked scary wonderful shocked shocked shocked and I truly appreciate your kind words, words of encouragement, support and love. I love you all way too much cheesy cheesy cheesykiss kiss kiss

Organiszers and judges hehehehe this year's contest must have been quite tedious grin grin regardless though, you guys were exceptional. Weldone smiley.

grin grin grin

Now am relief.

*HaPpy Sunday*
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Vizkiz,

I even forgot I typed the screenshots below. I have nothing to explain cos it took I and my team a lot of effort, time , stress and hardwork to crown lanicky.

I am just a determined nigga and I do my thing In a different way most especially if I see crew members that are ready to sacrifice their time and put effort in our arrangement.

I have been accused of using trillion alt account to vote her but ppl are blind to see that most of our voters are old time members who has been here even before i joined nairaland. So na hardwork do am ooooooo

Cc thesonofmark dollyjoy. Maybe u will like to see the shot for a reminder wink

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
<Am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for how you interprete it. ..if that is how the memory card of your brain can interprete the epistle I wrote then so be it..thank you and continue wailing...

don't use that line on me. I wasn't born yesterday.

I was touched because at some point I realized and even myself once bullied her last year and I did not remember sef...I saw her good manners and I finally agreed with crazymommy to vote for her..infact I told five of my friends on nairaland that they should vote for her too..

that's what you said!

can you reinterpret it since I misinterpreted it?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Joavid:

don't use that line on me. I wasn't born yesterday.

that's what you said!

can you reinterpret it since I misinterpreted it?
Madam I owe you no explanation or whatsoever...like I said earlier ,interprete it anyway the capacity of your brain can....I repeat I am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for your own interpretation...ten people can interprete the same sentence in different ways...thank you...and last time I checked I never remember you as one of the contestants...who dem dey beat who dey cry??grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:
Big congrats to:
lanicky
Mimzy
Refiner
Mysticalgal

Congrats for what.??...

Imagine someone who can't win Miss her father's house, being the face of the largest online forum in Africa...

God will punish devil...

That's why Linda ikeji's blog will forever be ahead ..

My 10kobo...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
DanceLord:
Loool.. That's cox mimzy dint win.. I trust Smellymouth,MUVA and all.. Dem for don start their noise.. And pipu like knightnemesis,thagift and all creating diff threads to disagree.. But its just boring.. Just the same way the Miss NL looks.. Anyways I just like er cos she's from ondo and I'm ekiti.. That's all

bae how far
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Justi4jesu bookiemart01
I really do appreciate you both for taking your time to do this for me. God bless.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by micskales(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Wow!!! Congratulation dear,I saw it coming
Mind you if didn't voted for LANICKY , don't be deceived; your heaven is not sure...

But abeg who is Mimzy, is she selling tomatoes?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by delishpot: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Fairytales:
shut up, you did not give uup to 2 votes, lying fool. Fake prophet.

Hahahahaha, I can't shout o grin grin grin

Abeg no abuse am o. We still need his prophesy for Romance section. Hahahaha
Saintsamuraii, where art thou? I need some prophesy Abeg go romance section let's talk
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Teeboy22(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2016
mysticgal:

Thanks smiley

God bless you my sister

You all tried

Bless !!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Olaglamour, my "unknown" inlAw grin
I really do appreciate your support. Thanks so muchmuch.
kiss

OlowoB, the UK guru cheesy Bros I hail and thank u for your support.

Firefire. My political opponent grin baba, I appreciate cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Teeboy22(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
loomer:

I beg, where the money dey make I come join u swim.

All the govt money wey una thief no do you abi

E b like say u wan ma call efcc for u abi embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.