Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) (7376 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2016
this i what i saw today on a lady's profile picture. Is it neccesary?

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Breadmaker: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
I just remembered a bae that broke up with me two years ago because she wants to get married.

We are still single.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Eeeya,
Make she meet "Power Enter o...Power enter ..." Pastors.
They can help her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
kenkenn:
Eeeya,

Make she meet "Power Enter o...Power enter ..." Pastors.

They can help her
bros no be laughing or joking mata be dis again ooo. Our ladies no want tink how to change the world or affect the world positively, na marriage be their number priority now. The society is not been fair on them sha. So soulful!

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Tosinstevens(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
angryyeye .....who ask her !
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by chimoskyg(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2016
She might be 30+ now
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
I just remembered a bae that broke up with me two years ago because she wants to get married.

We are still single.
Funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by thatNUPEboy: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Adekunle gold is still wailing in waiting
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Breadmaker: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Pandorabox:
Funny cheesy
Would have married her last year if she had waited but there was a dubai guy in her radar then who promised to marry her that year so she left.

She later discovered that the old buddy is married with two kids so she quietly re-enrolled to singlehood and we have been in the singlehood since then.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by bentlywills(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Would have married her last year if she had waited but there was a dubai guy in her radar then who promised to marry her that year so she left.

She later discovered that the old buddy is married with two kids so she quietly re-enrolled to singlehood and we have been in the singlehood since then.

I like dz grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by donbenedict(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Let me tell u why some girls are seriously confused in life.

U are very financially stable in life, u meet a girl, and along the line, u propose to her to be ur wife. She declines, her reasons: because she doesn't feel a thing. Ok

She is the same person dat will go to prayer houses begging God for husband. In one of saintsamuraII's threads, a good number of ladies where asking him to prophesy who will be their future husband..
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:

whats keeping u from marrying? Or u just want to stay single to entice her or mock her for being silly? Lol

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Breadmaker: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

whats keeping u from marrying? Or u just want to stay single to entice her or mock her for being silly? Lol
Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
Let me tell u why some girls are seriously confused in life.

U are very financially stable in life, u meet a girl, and along the line, u propose to her to be ur wife. She declines, her reasons: because she doesn't feel a thing. Ok

She is the same person dat will go to prayer houses begging God for husband. In one of saintsamuraII's threads, a good number of ladies where asking him to prophesy who will be their future husband..
As in ehn, marriage ish has become a rat race. You can't blame the ladies though, societal pressure coupled with ticking biological clock has put most of them in a tight corner
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Buhari's government
lol, na wao! E even affect marriage. So na till after 2023 before u go marry be dat na.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Breadmaker: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

lol, na wao! E even affect marriage.
That Naira dollar madness affected my business
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
That Naira dollar madness affected my business
so bad! Buh the bible said he who find a wife has found a good thing and obtaineth favour in the side of the lord. Your wife may come in and help u turn things around.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Breadmaker: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

so bad! Buh the bible said he who find a wife has found a good thing and obtaineth favour in the side of the lord. Your wife may come in and help u turn things around.
I don't gamble bro.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
I don't gamble bro.
lol, gamble? For word of God?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Breadmaker: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

lol, gamble? For word of God?
Scriptures says: He who finds a wife not he who marries a wife.

You get the difference?

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Scriptures says: He who finds a wife not he who marries a wife.

You get the difference?
i understand u now. Singlehood no be crime, na people make am look so.
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
That is it.

During my final year in skul. I happen to befriends with many girls.

U know this question of, "so, now that we are graduating from the university, what next"?

Majority of them said, " na marriage sure pass oh"

The rest said, "after the 1st year of NYSC and I no find job, then na to find husband marry oh".

They don't just want to be useful to themselves and the society @ large.

They just see marriage as an escape to the real struggle to survive in the real world.

After paying your skul fees up to university level, u still want to live off the same people u went through the same process in life(education). Why?

@ some point, I started thinking that sending our modern/generation of young girls to school is a waste of time and money(even when I know that it is wrong to think In such direction). But they ain't helping matters

NB:- take note of SOME(majority of naija babes).

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by hopara1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is really frustration.
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by druxy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
silent hustling
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
chigoizie7:
That is it.

U know this question of, "so, now that we are graduating from the university, what next"?

The rest said, "after the 1st year of NYSC and I no find job, then na to find husband marry oh".

They just see marriage as an escape to the real struggle to survive in the real world.

After paying your skul fees up to university level, u still want to live off the same people u went through the same process in life(education). Why?

@ some point, I started thinking that sending our modern/generation of young girls to school is a waste of time and money(even when I know that it is wrong to think In such direction). But they ain't helping matters

bro I think u are right, they don't want contribute anything only their kitty.
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by PigMeat: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
dancok:
bro I think u are right, they don't want contribute anything only their kitty.
lol, lalasticlala and oga seun na true?
Mynd44
dominique
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by virud: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Its really sad....All of them seems to be speaking same language.... MARRIAGE... MARRIAGE...MARRIAGE..As though it will become their ultimate and most cherished achievement in their entire lifetime... but why? Misplaced priority? Societal pressure? Plain silliness?? Cant tell! May God grant all f them their heart desires ..Amen!
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by johncreek: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Selective Bae I guess
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by kikayboss(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
lol...well naija men wanna marry wives not husbands.... gender equality isn't making us see the difference now....so guys are patiently waiting... ladies sorry if our patience inconveniences your plans.....

lol...they spend their youth playing hard to get....men spend our bachelorhood playing...myb not ready to marry
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Dfinex(f): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
chigoizie7:
That is it.

very correct and I'm so happy that guys these ďays are helping to curb this foolish trend.
A large percentage of guys dont want to get married to any woman who's not hustling on her own before he met her.
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Michelle55: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
hmmmm.... interesting, lemme observe wella from my pawpaw tree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY Aren't Girls FUNNY?!!! / Girl With Kro-kro On Her Ass Dancing In The Club - Viewers Discretion / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.