Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) (7380 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Marriage is not a must
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

bros no be laughing or joking mata be dis again ooo. Our ladies no want tink how to change the world or affect the world positively, na marriage be their number priority now. The society is not been fair on them sha. So soulful!
. They no want suffer na to look for already made man to attach to
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
The worst curse as a man is when a rich guys in his early 30s, building his own house, having 2 cars + travel overseas now and then... With couple of millions in the bank...

-when it comes to marriage, all the girls frolicking around u, confuse u the more-

Wow is Friday and am not yet married.
Re: See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) by chefetalkane(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yesterday, at around 1:13 am an admin for My Recent News with a nairaland username “Chefetalkane“, wrote a post on Nairaland with a caption ‘Not again! Amcon takes over afrijet airlines‘ which was previously on our website . The contents of the post was compromised by Nairaland and the heading subsequently was changed to ‘AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines’. It was then made to be on the front page directing all traffic to The Nations Newspapers official website. Bringing to the front page simply means you cannot edit the... continue reading here http://myrecentnews.com/home/breaking-my-recent-news-set-to-sue-the-nation-newspaper-and-nairaland-to-the-tune-of-n100-m/

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / WHY Aren't Girls FUNNY?!!! / Girls Fighting,boobs Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.