Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix (7235 Views)

See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 10 Pictures Of H0tties Who Enjoy Displaying Their Assets On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Its been long since i did e-jungle justice

Abeg who are all these girls showing boobs on their profile?

I dont understand oooo showing yansh and boobss unto what?

U are not looking for guy here , if ure then u dont have a life outside nairaland

Why display boobss for people to see its not like its natural self , pushed up dead boobss

Only girls that are poor and empty with nothing in the head or account need to sell their dead parts to gain attention

I have never seen pocahantas but he get sense , same with beambola abi wetin be her moniker

Abeg enough with this foolishness

U know urselfs

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by MEGGATRON(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Its called advertisement, is a mode of marketing to sell the POO-SEE.

You dont expect them to do this................

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by divinehand2003(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
So as to give u a peep into the glorious world that awaits guys like you if you are ready to play ball with them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin

Well, as what the saying goes..
IF U HAVE IT, FLAUNT IT grin

Besides, a lot of men here are dreaming they cud caress that boobiez and azz.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by SirMichael1: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op, link to the profiles or sharrap.

MEGGATRON:

Hi there, you're back. grin You didn't get the 10yes ban after all embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Isn't it obvious?! It is to entice foolish men (like yourself) who will be moved by such nonsense. The scammers are the ones having a field days with fake pics.

Why would you even care what these biatches are doing?! If breast and aasss is the best they got, then let them show these BS tittays to the whole world if they care.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
divinehand2003:
So as to give u a peep into the glorious world that awaits guys like you if you are ready to play ball with them.
whats the diff btw that and what an olosho does?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by benedictnsi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
it is for advertisement

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are u really this stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Besides, a lot of men here are dreaming they cud caress that boobiez and azz.. cool
i no sabi look antelope wen my gun never kill dey salivate

What they are doing is oloshoing

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
it is for advertisement
what do u call what olosho's do?

Same thing diff market
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by divinehand2003(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
whats the diff btw that and what an olosho does?

An olosho need not go to social media to advertise herself but a retired olosho that is still single or those single ladies desperately looking for their missing rids advertise their bööbs on every social media available in the internet.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Isn't it obvious?! It is to entice foolish men (like yourself) who will be moved by such nonsense. The scammers are the ones having a field days with fake pics.

Why would you even care what these biatches are doing?! If breast and aasss is the best they got, then let them show these BS tittays to the whole world if they care.
make i ignore ur first line

B4 i use u launch my new iron man uniform

Forget scam , why would a girl with sense do it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:

grin

Well, its their package na..its like, "what you see, what u get" kinda promo and its up for these men to slide some PM sha grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by benedictnsi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
what do u call what olosho's do?

Same thing diff market

yes just like the peak milk and 3 crown serves the same purpose but they have different names and packaging
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by divinehand2003(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I know my Queen has enough BACK and FRONT to last a life time. How I wish I can just take a peep at you so that I can dream a million years.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
make i ignore ur first line

B4 i use u launch my new iron man uniform

Forget scam , why would a girl with sense do it?

You are giving some of these lost women too much attention, which is exactly what they are also looking for when putting these pics up.

A smart woman wouldn't have the need to show tittays and aass here to shine because her words on NL would do all the "shining" for her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
divinehand2003:

I know my Queen has enough BACK and FRONT to last a life time. How I wish I can just take a peep at you so that I can dream a million years.

Hahahah...My Dear Divine kiss

Ur wish is granted...come and follow me in za oza room. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by divinehand2003(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahah...My Dear Divine kiss

Ur wish is granted...come and follow me in za oza room. grin wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Za oza Room here I come ooooooo lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
op most are men looking for silly guys to scam for airtime
they will ask for airtime once you pm them I learn it from 2go back in my university days
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Angel196(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Probably to attract guys and to get cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Leriebloom(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin When it's not your own boobs..... grin grin ..Abeg leave them, they like the cheap attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by SporaD8: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

... and after the caress what next? they literally expire while the guy go caress yet another bosom!
You just confirmed the op's point, Just bosom and Ass nothing else to offer.
Or you tryna tell me you get an award for making the dream of those men lusting after you come true?
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Leriebloom:
grin grin When it's not your own boobs..... grin grin ..Abeg leave them, they like the cheap attention.
well i dont like ur pancakes to start with

Talking abt people with boobs and u show up with ur eagles paint emulsion painted face

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by SexyNairalander: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
mhizesther:
Are u really this stupid?
hmmmmm, @ your d.p though

op always ask irrelevant questions which he always end up answering

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Safiaa(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Man....you guys are always complaining about eveything. Nothing satisfies you. I could start complaining about so many things about guys. Like for instance

Why do you most of you only last for 2 mins in bed?

Why do you refuse to wash your smelly balls, and expect head

Why do most of you sleep around like dogs

Why do you always lie about your financial status

Why do you wear the same jeans for one month?

Why is that most of you don't know how to cook?

I could go on and on. We females learn how to deal with your nonsense. So please, stop complaining about every small thing. Get a fuckkingg grip.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Omoluabi16(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Leriebloom:
The day I go storm sapele with my gallons of palm oil on top your matter ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mtcheeew!

©YBR
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Dlionsheart: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:

I love your proverb, boy.

Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Leriebloom(f): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The day I go storm sapele with my gallons of palm oil on top your matter ehn lipsrsealed

Lolz. grin grin I am not from sapele.....you know now
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Man....you guys are always complaining about eveything. Nothing satisfies you. I could start complaining about so many things about guys. Like for instance

Why do you most of you only last for 2 mins in bed?

Why do you refuse to wash your smelly balls, and expect head

Why do most of you sleep around like dogs

Why do you always lie about your financial status

Why do you wear the same jeans for one month?

Why is that most of you don't know how to cook?

I could go on and on. We females learn how to deal with your nonsense. So please, stop complaining about every small thing. Get a fuckkingg grip.

Ure so right babe...all they do is complain about every single thing we do..... like they're perfect .....I just want to strangle them one after the other...
Re: Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lolz. grin grin I am not from sapele.....you know now
Warri, ughelli, oghara? which one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl / Ladies Don't Be Deceived, Average Is Best. / His Girlfriend Has Grown Too Fat For Him to Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.