Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex (3600 Views)

Men Must Read How It Dangerously Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During Sex / Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by abokikhalifa: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
http://www.candygist.com/2016/06/nigerian-men-before-allowing-woman-stay.html

Allowing a woman to ride you during s*x helps in guaranteeing maximum pleasure on both sides and these are some details to know before hand.

The good thing is that the position is as rewarding as it is exciting and it gives women far more control in movement and thrusting.

Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:

(1) It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.

(2) It imitates the way most guys mas turbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.

(3) It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.

(4) It’s great during pregnancy because it doesn’t put any pressure on the belly.

(5) It can cause injuries like penile fractures if care is not taken.

(6) It doesn’t allow for much clitoral stimulation.

(7) It may lead to faster loss of ere ction because the pe nis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.

Note that woman-on-top can be a variety of different positions; the reverse missionary position where the woman lying flat on top of the man and the famous variation called the reverse cowgirl which is where the woman faces away from the man.

Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by donbenedict(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by dukeprince50: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Woman climbing u? My broda, u be camel? Go ontop jare and get d work done, me lyk diff style sha, i lyk wen d sex is rough and evryone wants to boss d other

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by johncreek: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ehen!
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by donbenedict(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
dukeprince50:
Woman climbing u? My broda, u be camel? Go ontop jare and get d work done, me lyk diff style sha, i lyk wen d sex is rough and evryone wants to boss d other
u could die of cardiac arrest wink
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
abokikhalifa:

Allowing a woman to ride you during s*x helps in guaranteeing maximum pleasure on both sides and these are some details to know before hand.

The good thing is that the position is as rewarding as it is exciting and it gives women far more control in movement and thrusting.

Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:

(1) It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.

(2) It imitates the way most guys mas turbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.

(3) It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.

(4) It’s great during pregnancy because it doesn’t put any pressure on the belly.

(5) It can cause injuries like penile fractures if care is not taken.

(6) It doesn’t allow for much clitoral stimulation.

(7) It may lead to faster loss of ere ction because the pe nis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.

Note that woman-on-top can be a variety of different positions; the reverse missionary position where the woman lying flat on top of the man and the famous variation called the reverse cowgirl which is where the woman faces away from the man.

no. 6 is not entirely correct cos I have seen a lady who squirted on me while grinding it back and forth on my skin while on top... She was using that medium to stimulate her clit while a bone is inside her... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by dukeprince50: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
u could die of cardiac arrest wink
lolz, i jes dnt lyk borin sex tbh.
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Getbehindme200(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Op so on point
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
no. 6 is not entirely correct cos I have seen a lady who squirted on me while grinding it back and forth on my skin while on top... She was using that medium to stimulate her clit while a bone is inside her... undecided

actually she pissed on you.
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Joavid:

actually she pissed on you.
am sure u are one of those ladies that fake orgasms. I know when a gurl is faking it and wen not...

Bae this lady's thigh were shaking cos I felt it and her screams were kinda unusual, she rested both fingers on my belly as she tried to regain breath and her clit was a bit more swollen and pulsating, then she started grinding it dat way again and after a few mins she shot it again till she fell on the right side of the bed...
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Idydarling(f): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
these 2 commenters above me
Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
am sure u are one of those ladies that fake orgasms. I know when a gurl is faking it and wen not...

Bae this lady's thigh were shaking cos I felt it and her screams were kinda unusual, she rested both fingers on my belly as she tried to regain breath and her clit was a bit more swollen and pulsating, then she started grinding it dat way again and after a few mins she shot it again till she fell on the right side of the bed...

whether she had an orgasm or not is not the issue here.
if she was shaking and vibrating like she's having a seizure, then she had an orgasm.

but the stuff called squirting particularly the liquid that comes out is pee/mostly pee.

www.thefrisky.com/2013-03-27/6-myths-about-squirting/

www.thesexmd.com/squirting-really/

basically having a lady peeing over you is nothing to be excited about. she had the urge to pee before sex and she didn't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men: Before Allowing A Woman Stay On Top During S.ex by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Joavid:

whether she had an orgasm or not is not the issue here.
if she was shaking and vibrating like she's having a seizure, then she had an orgasm.

but the stuff called squirting particularly the liquid that comes out is pee/mostly pee.

www.thefrisky.com/2013-03-27/6-myths-about-squirting/

www.thesexmd.com/squirting-really/

basically having a lady peeing over you is nothing to be excited about. she had the urge to pee before sex and she didn't.

u sound like you are the lady.... Hmmm, lemme not talk more lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Pert Posterior In Skimpy Bikini (photos) / How To Approach A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.