Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do (1139 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2016
I just started dating my new bae 6weeks ago. Her phone fell into water on Thursday and she has been managing her mums second phone till she fixes hers. We chilled on Friday nite and spoke in d midnight. But all through yesterday her phone has been off and she hasn't called. I v been to her house at ikoyi once but didn't enter. Should I muster courage and go and knock at her gate? Or just chill till she calls.
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2016
obitee69:
I just started dating my new bae 6weeks ago. Her phone fell into water on Thursday and she has been managing her mums second phone till she fixes hers. We chilled on Friday nite and spoke in d midnight. But all through yesterday her phone has been off and she hasn't called. I v been to her house at ikoyi once but didn't enter. Should I muster courage and go and knock at her gate? Or just chill till she calls.

Go and knock on her gate nau!

Just be certain they don't have mean dogs.
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by schumastic(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2016
shame you don't have, so with all this things u explained you still want go and knock instead of you to either get her a phone or wait till she find a means to reach you...u better seat your Ass home..u wan go knock, na your papa fix gate for them abi iranu
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2016
obitee69:
You said her phone fell into water on thur and u expect the phone to be on on saturday. O boy chill. Give her time. Haba! Just ensure u keep sending sms, whatsapp, bbm, fb, and all d social media msgs to her tell her hw lonely u felt and how u thought of coming to her house but u were afraid of their dog. So dat when she finally repairs d phone and insert her sim, ur messages will keep beepng her phone 4 d 1st 10min and she won't say like women generally say dat u didn't bother to ask of her(even tho she and her phone are d cause of d brk in communication). And make sure u send d msges everyday cus msges expire sometimes within 24hrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2016
schumastic:
shame you don't have, so with all this things u explained you still want go and knock instead of you to either get her a phone or wait till she find a means to reach you...u better seat your Ass home..u wan go knock, na your papa fix gate for them abi iranu

Stop being bitter. Who says I can't afford to buy her a new phone? Gush. U rather had kept quiet than spewing this trash undecided
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Melahou(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Where in ikoyi does she stay so i can mobilise people to go on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by isaacputi(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2016
obitee69:

#shoroniyen undecided...muster courage to buy her a new phone na...#alawin
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by AlPeter: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2016
obitee69:

Stop being bitter. Who says I can't afford to buy her a new phone? Gush. U rather had kept quiet than spewing this trash undecided
dude why didn't you call the Police, ehn, and stop assaulting our eyes here on NL. Are you this Jobless for Heaven sake? Give the babe some breathing space geez! Better go get a JOB or a better one cause it's obvious the one you have now (if you have one) aint good enough.
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by AlPeter: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2016
isaacputi:

#shoroniyen undecided...muster courage to buy her a new phone na...#alawin
seriously olo run ni bobo yi sa. Taking up space meant for good posts by this trash.
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by schumastic(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
obitee69:

if you say you can then please do and don't bother going to her gate to knock
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by kkash: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ogbeni.....flip a coin....head, go nd knock,tail, still go and knock....tnk me later.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Bluezy13(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
kkash:
Ogbeni.....flip a coin....head, go nd knock,tail, still go and knock....tnk me later.... grin
Hahaha...
Re: My Bae's Phone Switched Off Since Yesterday. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Dude buy her another phone or repair the phone for her... U might wait till God knows when before she repairs it .. And no need getting worked up, u will see her at least this week.. So chill and think of the phone u can get for her.

(1) (Reply)

Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" / Hot Topic For All / The Romantic Lawyer Sleeping with Her Best Friend's Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.