Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (7232 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Some guys are funny tho...

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've bought his already...
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lmao! Refiner, Who's birthday is it?
Yours? Or his?
It's Christ's birthday, Ya know?
Why would you wanna share gifts?grin

1 Like

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by yomi007k(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
undecided

U sef dey ask for xmas gift inside recession.

U knw weda him get money or food?

6 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Laveda(f): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmmm

Its well..
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:
Lmao! Refiner, Who's birthday is it?
Yours? Or his?
Why would you wanna share gifts?grin

Christmas gift!. undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Funny smiley
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Christmas gift!. undecided

Is it your birthday? undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've both his already...

...sweeeeery dont worrrry..forget that cheap skate mechanic looking ulgy super ugly nairaland goat called Falconey who can't aford you.....I already hav a nice beauuuriful 17inches looooooooong loookin chrissssssmas *kondo* specially for you to unwrap...and it's still standiin! wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by falconey(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
how is that our problem?

3 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Splinz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

That's my nigga... not ready for anybody troubles...

9 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
id take his gift right back 2 the store!!!! angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeeeery dont worrrry..forget that cheap skate mechanic looking ulgy super ugly nairaland goat called Falconey who can't aford you.....I already hav a nice beauuuriful 17inches looooooooong loookin chrissssssmas *kondo* specially for you to unwrap...and it's still standiin! wink

Lol. grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by falconey(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

lwkm oloriburuku somebody!!

6 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm

Its well..

^^^^kaiiiii see booooobsi...darlin plis can we hug.....jusssssss one hug! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Is it your birthday? undecided

Nah...Christ birthday... undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
id take his gift right back 2 the store!!!! angry

I can't....bought it ending of November...it's been a month now... angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Nah...Christ birthday... undecided

So, What do you want with a gift from your "Bf"? undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
That's how one of my friends hit me up for gifts...I still regret opening her snapchat, what do I vet her self angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Lolzzzz.... Have u gone to visit to know if all is well? undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
falconey:

lwkm oloriburuku somebody!!

..you cheap skate mechanic loookin refugeee...how on earth can you aford refiner an were will you find the Moiney from...sellllling kerosene?...pls stick wit your kind (no oofense) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

Mtsheeeew undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by eezeribe(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Just give him the gift you bought for him, without expecting a RECIPROCATION.THATS WHY IT'S CALLED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE wantintin

1 Like

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by falconey(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

..you cheap skate mechanic loookin refugeee...how on earth can you aford refiner an were will you find the Moiney from...sellllling kerosene?...pls stick wit your kind (no oofense) undecided

lwkm OK you can have her dunderhead!!!
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is it by force to share gifts?, perhaps his phone is bad or were you told it's because of gift?.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nma27:
Lolzzzz.... Have u gone to visit to know if all is well? undecided

Nah....he's in Nigeria...

So I know all iz well.. undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Mtsheeeew undecided

..sweeeery don't worrrrrry about that young broke ilitararate boy...I am hear to stay cozzzz I jussssss wannnnna love you like a real man should! ((kaiiiii see lyrics) wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:

Just give him the gift you bought for him, without expecting a RECIPROCATION.THATS WHY IT'S CALLED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE wantintin

Okies...will do that by tomorrow..
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
falconey:

....remember i told you I will all ways oooopressss you an take your woman...good news is she's mine now...beg all you want..ain't happenin! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by timothy404: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:

So, What do you want with a gift from your "Bf"? undecided

It's a moment of love... Showing love to those around us... undecided

1 Like

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
falconey:

grin the way he mentions your moniker these days ehnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Video: Efe Money Says ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ / Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS / Outfit A Ghanaian Lady Wore To An Event Causes A Stir Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.