Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

[photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London (954 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London by amakoro(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2016
A couple of police officers got engaged at London Pride parade today and the proposals were caught on camera. The pictures tweeted by the Met’s LGBT network shows one of the officer, who appears to have been on duty at the time, asking his boyfriend to marry her as festival revelers set off confetti cannons in the background.

<<SEE PICTURES>>http://amarachis..com.ng/2016/06/gay-police-officers-proposed-to-partner-london.html
Re: [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London by youngest85(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
amarachi, y are u so inclined towards gays' stories?
Re: [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London by missKiffy(f): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Wonders shall never end
Re: [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London by Dottore: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2016
For me to click that link. Na lie
Re: [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London by remexy(f): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
amarachi, y are u so inclined towards gays' stories?
. I checked amakoro's posts/topics. Can't see how. Deer'so more inclination to gay stories.
Re: [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London by youngest85(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2016
remexy:
. I checked amakoro's posts/topics. Can't see how. Deer'so more inclination to gay stories.

Are u sure?

Coz I've bn 4lowing amarachi since 17 b.c

(1) (Reply)

Right OR Wrong: Wives Are More Faithfull Than Husbands / Strange Sex Laws From Around The World / Can A Guy Sleep With A Girl Without Telling His Friends About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.