Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (33992 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by GIFTD: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ndi.Igbo.na-azokwanu.okwe.ha.oboghiajo.ife.Igbo.felas.no.be.so!
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by onenaira60: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ioannes:

mention one thing that goodluck ebele Jonathan did for your region?

Mention one good thing buhari did for Igbo throughout his years in politics

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by graphiti: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by onenaira60: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
willibounce1:

The owner of banex plaza is not a fool. He is a wise business man and not a petty, village local chest beating, hate filled igbo Man.

Yep just like the ones,you guys kill anytime you are trigger happy up north. Just like the ones you guys stole the or properties during biafra war.

When you decide to Lynch him because of his ethnicity or religion and nothing more or try to take his property from him, please remind him how wise he was from not learning from his history.

I rather be a village, hate filled igbo man that learned from my history than be an ediot that didn't

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by ourchoice(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
ourchoice:
Useless writer abi politician indirectly seeking for Buhari's attention.

Igbo people's hatred for Buhari did not start now, it started before the civil war; Buhari's role at Dordan barracks in secretly murdering his fellow Igbo soldiers while they were asleep to pave way for the bloody counter coup that led to the death of late Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi and of course one of the major causes of the Biafran/Nigerian civil war was the beginning of Igbo people's hatred for Buhari, it's not about Buhari's anti-corruption.

Me I am an Igbo, but I hate corruption with passion! The only thing that made my father and siblings to even like Buhari before he became president in 2015 was his stand on anti-corruption! My family (except me) voted for Buhari because they believed he would fight corruption without being biased, but right now my brothers are disappointed with Buhari's biased anti-corruption war!

Buhari doesn't love Igbos, he hasn't proven beyond doubt that he doesn't hate Igbos!

Buhari's only joy is when Muslim Fulani/Hausa people are exalted above every other Nigerian, if you like kill yourself defending Buhari, so long as you are not a Fulani/Hausa Muslim, you are wasting your time!

To Buhari, it's only Igbos, Niger Deltans and Yorubas that are corrupt (that is why up till today, Buhari doesn't believe or agree that Abacha was corrupt, instead he keeps defending Abacha and exalting Aabacha's family despite the ruthless manner Abacha looted Nigeria's commonwealth). Every other Fulani/Hausa Muslim Buhari is probing or fighting is just a personal war between him and them.

In Buhari's anti-corruption book: all Fulani/Hause Muslims are saints, the only corrupt Hausa/Fulani Muslims are the ones that worked under Goodluck or had a score to settle with Buhari before he became president. Buhari never forgives; vengeance is his second name!

No matter what Yorubas do to please Buhari, Buhari doesn't love nor trust Yorubas, he is only mingling with them because Yorubas helped him climb to power, if an opportunity avails, Buhari will teach Yorubas a tough lesson!

Buhari brought the hatred! Why didn't Igbos hate Musa Yaradua

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Iceberg3: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Can I buy you a beer?… ..u just open that dude's brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
its forever when what buhari calls 'pool' is already 'porty'. grin
baba agbaya grandpapa ilugunboy.. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Mention one good thing buhari did for Igbo throughout his years in politics

wow! wow!! wow!!!

with due respect to your e-person, I just can't help but ask, how old are you?

I mean seriously, if you are comparing an administration of 6years and a minimum of 4 fully executed budgets to an administration that is 1year and 1month old and just executing it's first budget then you can understand my bewilderment. hence my question.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by cole265(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=sparrowkid post=46946635][/quote]

Wow! This is exceptionally brilliant.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Daplux4: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
U are the big Idiot
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Iceberg3: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
einst3in:
Very very spot on Op. Greed and quest for quick wealth is what has bedeviled the ibo nation. The hatred is so blinding that they forget that foreign affairs, Commerce science and technology, petroleum, the CBN, Amcon, debt management, budget office and other strategic position that forbears the Nigerian economy are being managed by the Ibos. Ipob youths, think for ur selves. In fact all Nigerians should have an open mind.

whats the connection now between greed and quest for quick wealth and whatever the op is tryna say? You must talk,even if u hav'to talk thru ur anus. grin
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by nnemmpi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
buhari is the worst thing that has happen to nigeria

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by CltrAltDel: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
[s][quote author=Iceberg3 post=46955661]

its forever when what buhari calls 'pool' is already 'porty'. grin

baba agbaya grandpapa ilugunboy.. grin[/quote[/s]
Try use that small thing inside ya big head

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Oche211(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
inquisitiv:
Once again I will comment on this post so other Nigerians will not believe all igbos support corruption. I am a full blooded igbo and this writer is spot on. He is very correct in his analysis.

The average igbo politician is one greedy creature, accomplishments are the number of houses he built. This disease is so deep that even the youth of the community points to him as haaving been blessed by God since he won election.

I have lived and worked in SE, SS, SW, NC and NE of this country. Every regionhas their corrupt leaders but the difference is that SW will tell their own thieves to their face that they are thieves. My brothers in SE will celebrate the loot and call the thieve 'our son'.

This is a disgrace.

Not in my name!

Goodluck was adopted because of the access of igbo leaders to Dollars. No principle, no strategy. Look at SE states and observe how leadershipwas transferred. Except for anambra others were handed over to people worse than their predecessors. Compare with Lagos where it is obvious that their is a list somewhere of competent managers who are thrown up to lead the state. What we have in the SE is politics of business. where the biggest moneybag buys the office.

As usual once I write some unexposed people will start questioning my igboness. you need to mix up.

The lastest shame is when cases of morals are in court eg forgery, the defense is that 'our son is being persecuted'. this is disgraceful

Not in my name. I am a proud igbo boy. I dont condone fraud.
spot on. My guy, Baba God bless ur hustle nd all endeavours in life.
U've said d absolute truth. Whn guys like us speak on this on nairaland, we get battered with all manners of insults. Bt d truth will always be d truth. D prob with d south east are two. The greedy leaders nd d gullible people (youths). The youths ve to wake up nd see things clearly 4rm d right point of view cos 4 nw they are seeing thru a tainted glass. The SE leaders re only there 4 their own greedy selves.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by onenaira60: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ioannes:

wow! wow!! wow!!!

with due respect to your e-person, I just can't help but ask, how old are you?

I mean seriously, if you are comparing an administration of 6years and a minimum of 4 fully executed budgets to an administration that is 1year and 1month old and just executing it's first budget then you can understand my bewilderment. hence my question.

Wow wow..I knew you won't have shit. So because it's only a year so we shouldn't expect anything? Do you know how many days are in a year? Always defending incompetent fools.

And I said he's years in politics aka

Buhari was president in the past what did he do for Igbo nation in those short month?

His years in PTF, what did he do for Igbo throughout his years leading that administration

Let's start from there
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Handsomecole(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=sparrowkid post=46946635][/quote]

You are just too much.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by graphiti: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
sparrowkid:
[/quote]

[quote author=einst3in post=46946908]Very very spot on Op. Greed and quest for quick wealth is what has bedeviled the ibo nation. The hatred is so blinding that they forget that foreign affairs, Commerce science and technology, petroleum, the CBN, Amcon, debt management, budget office and other strategic position that forbears the Nigerian economy are being managed by the Ibos. Ipob youths, think for ur selves. In fact all Nigerians should have an open mind.

Taarhhh dia!
Even if PMB builds 70 2nd Niger bridges 4 dem, na lie. Their minds are hatefully made up.

No qualms, Must each one not lay on d same bed he layed?

#as~u~lay~ur~bed..........

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Princedapace(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Northerners gave Jonathan power and helped him remain there till 2015. I therefore see no similarities with the foolish act of Igbos after Jonathan's loss. Jonathan is not an Igbo man and his people hate Igbos with passion. All through his stay in power nothing was done to appease Igbos whose properties his people converted in Port Harcourt township. Northerners never stole our properties. Not even one.

Guy...ur comment is baseless.. Northerners helped Jonathan remain in power... Lolz.. E be like sey u na sabi anything for naija ..hahahahahahaha

Well..igobs aren't after who is from their side.. They simply love a balanced leader...

Igbos don't condemn Abasanjo and Yaradua .. Northerners never liked GEJ... He entered there by chance and they felt he agreed not to run again and when it was obvious he was going to run again... They came pulling him down here and there...
GEJ is not Igbo.. His people may hate Igbos.. No wahala.. His people are not GEJ...

And don't call what the Igbo think about Buhari as foolishness.. Yorubas did worst to GEJ.. If that is the case... Everyone is foolish in Nigeria..

Pls..allow Igbo people be jareeeee.. No region in Nigeria can survive what that region has survived... None.! Theirs is not the best region... But they must be commended..

Allow them show their political support and affiliation.. It is no crime.. Other regions did same.. If Igbos do to Buhati half of what northerners and Yorubas did to GEJ during last campaign, I'm sure..some people will simply want them to be executed publicly.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by graphiti: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
sparrowkid:

LOL at the bolded. The same logic always. Tell a lie, believe the lie and tell it to your children. The cycle continues. grin

Wordz on marble!
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Daplux4: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Princedapace:

Just don't understand why some people hate Igbo people a lot... Northerners did worst to GEJ and he never saw them as enemies... Wetin Yoruba ppl use GEJ eye see eh.. They were totally against his policies.. They made the man to be worried.. The teamed up against him..

Igbos are not even doing same and some nonsense people are already calling them names... Pls pls.. Make them allow these people be Jareee.. Especially Yoruba people

Hausas hate igbos beause of religion and yoruba hate igbo because of politics that is why it is difficult for us to stay together

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Iceberg3: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
modath:

Leave the message, attack the messenger , Clap for yourself .... .

Everybody hates me, everybody is jealous of me, don't you think it will serve me better to spend time & check myself and see how I'm projecting myself first? lipsrsealed

in other words,u've comfirmed that buhari hate the Igbos,and that is in sharp contrast to the point of the op and numerous zombies on here....and do u really need everybody to like u,must u keep on checking and adjusting urself just to suit other peeps' impression about u,must u keep dumb cos others hate ur guts,must u live to please everybody? Thats the disposition and attitude of a loser and someone having problems with inferiority complex.. U ought notta've told that dude to clap for himself cos u really outta be the one to clap for urself model self.
undecided
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by AngryNigerian(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man
How can he claim that Igbo nation rejected Buhari in 2003 and 2007 when it is generally known that the votes of the masses never counted in those occasions. Can it also be claimed that Igbo nation rejected Ojukwu in 2003 when he could not win any Igbo state that year? Can he also claim that Anambrarians rejected Peter Obi that year when Chris Ngige was declared winner?
Igbo nation never hated Buhari prior to 2011. Post 2011 election cost Buhari his support from East and not just Igbo nation. The subsequent killings and the feeling that increased Boko haram attacks which he initially supported to frustrate GEJ made him to lose his support from East as a whole.

Kai!!! Where I go generate 1000 likes for you abeg

Even the result for 2015 sef, rigging still full am! People should not be using the election figures generated in Nigeria to do any analysis, biko! Even in states!!!
What is hard in doing the best 2 balance sentiments & emotions? GEJ this, GEJ that...is he Ibo? He was loved because he was fair to ALL! During his time, he was from the SS, vice-north, SP, NC, Speaker-confusion, CJN-North! Was there much uproar? No! Because he still found a way to balance it - SGF & other RELEVANT posts!

So pls, éjóòr!
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by ndcide(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
The writer is just ignorant and prejudiced. I just read a pained person trying to use emotional blackmail on an ethnic group to whip them into line.

Look at the unfortunate language he used for GEJ who was a victim of extreme hate. Of course it will be supported by the narrative of looting, being peddled by a grossly ineffective government. What is this government doing other than tell us people are looting.

The writer was shallow and the igbo people should be careful of people like this.

The Igbo people must know that they succeeded in making a strong statement by speaking with one voice in politics in 2015. Anyone who hates them will want to destroy that. For NOW, their greatest asset is that strong political statement. IF THEY LOSE IT BECAUSE OF WRITERS LIKE THIS, THEY'LL LOSE THEIR POWER.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Handsomecole(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man
How can he claim that Igbo nation rejected Buhari in 2003 and 2007 when it is generally known that the votes of the masses never counted in those occasions. Can it also be claimed that Igbo nation rejected Ojukwu in 2003 when he could not win any Igbo state that year? Can he also claim that Anambrarians rejected Peter Obi that year when Chris Ngige was declared winner?
Igbo nation never hated Buhari prior to 2011. Post 2011 election cost Buhari his support from East and not just Igbo nation. The subsequent killings and the feeling that increased Boko haram attacks which he initially supported to frustrate GEJ made him to lose his support from East as a whole.

Oga do your research well, it was PDP's zonning issue which Jonathan went against that led to the Boko Haram.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Iceberg3: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s]

hahaha..who has knocked this old man off his feet now that hes now confused and wobbling?
grin
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by arresa: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
TippyTop:
So when the SW said they were marginalised under GEJ it was politics of hate?
When northern governors declared Sharia under Obj it was politics of hate?
When Niger deltans insist on restructuring the country it is politics of hate?

Seems we're all haters then if we can't speak our minds in fear of being labelled "hater"

Same hate made you mix apples and oranges together. .

The writer captured you and your kind perfectly..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by kutchs: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Even if as you claim Igbo hates Buhari, what has he done to make them change their view of him?
How many Igbo have been appointed into his govt? Please don't count ministers because he's required by the constitution to appoint Igbo. I bet you has it not been so, you will find none appointed.

I didn't hear you condemn him when he referred to the Igbo as 5%. Was that a comment borne out of love?

When you guys talk about Buhari, I begin to wonder if this guy is actually a god, who is he that Igbo must love? Is it written anywhere that they must love him?

How much love BTW does the Muslim north have for the Igbo? How much love have they for Jonathan?
When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many northerners voted for him? How many votes did the Muslim north gave Jonathan in 2011 and 2015? Who has complained about that?

Go to northern cities and see the anti-Igbo/Jonathan sentiments that run through, you guysbdont talk about that.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by graphiti: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
My brothers from the east celebrating this write up are indeed ignorant and are those that can never learn in their Lives.
I have heard many things about ndi Igbo greediness but when I look back into Nigeria history all I see is people from Northern Nigeria and from other tribes looting Nigeria dry but will be pointing the other hand at Ndi Igbo. Since 1967 to date how many igbo leaders has emerged leaders in this country..None, but where is Nigeria Today.. The propaganda is really working, If we are to blame the woes of Nigeria in PdP 16yrs of leadership, what about other years when it was the most righteous people in Nigeria was in Power.

Let me ask u a question? How many people from South east has been indicted in Dansuki saga, then calculate how many from North, West and South. But every hand is pointing at Ndi-igbo as those that are sponsoring corruption in this country.

Abacha looted this country dry in his regime, how many northerners has come to blame Abacha. Even ur president said Abacha never stole yet his looted funds are been return from year to year.

I won't tell u guys to stop, what I want to say is this. Buhari keeping Nnamdi Kanu in prison is a big shame to the people in South east, A very Big shame to us. We assume ourselves as our problem whereas our problem is controlling us .

When agitation for Biafra started last year, what event caused it. Was it not the illegal arrest of Nnamdi kanu that made many igbo youth to stage protest at streets and when his release was far off, it now resulted from state to state protest. But if u ask some people here they would tell u is because of Goodluck jonathan did not win election, who the hell is Goodluck when we all know he did nothing for ndi igbo.

I would tell u guys again, the nothern propaganda is really working. Tommorow armies might attack igbo people and call them rebels. Majority of those gotten by the propaganda would fully believe because they believe Buhari is a saint and never need to be questioned.

sparrowkid:

LOL at the bolded. The same logic always. Tell a lie, believe the lie and tell it to your children. The cycle continues. grin

Sparrow! Another one just confirmed ur word.
I marvel at how someone can profess doggedly a lie and then believe it with full conviction. To make matters worse they then feed d minds of d gullible ones with poison.

Tell me who does dt!

SMH

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Wow wow..I knew you won't have shit. So because it's only a year so we shouldn't expect anything? Do you know how many days are in a year? Always defending incompetent fools.

And I said he's years in politics aka

Buhari was president in the past what did he do for Igbo nation in those short month?

His years in PTF, what did he do for Igbo throughout his years leading that administration

Let's start from there

to keep replying you is to descend to your level.

something tells me that you were born in the late 90s or u are a millennial baby, 2000 and above.

we are talking about your son who spent 6years as a democratically elected president, you are busy asking me about a Fulani man. you see why I'm asking for your age?

when even your own leaders constantly rape your land and strip you of all dignities so much so that you have to run to the SW to earn a living, you would still blame Buhari.

heck! what am I even doing... this is futile. am outta here.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Bolaadu(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Handsomecole(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
ndcide:
The writer is just ignorant and prejudiced. I just read a pained person trying to use emotional blackmail on an ethnic group to whip them into line.

Look at the unfortunate language he used for GEJ who was a victim of extreme hate. Of course it will be supported by the narrative of looting, being peddled by a grossly ineffective government. What is this government doing other than tell us people are looting.

The writer was shallow and the igbo people should be careful of people like this.

The Igbo people must know that they succeeded in making a strong statement by speaking with one voice in politics in 2015. Anyone who hates them will want to destroy that. For NOW, their greatest asset is that strong political statement. IF THEY LOSE IT BECAUSE OF WRITERS LIKE THIS, THEY'LL LOSE THEIR POWER.

GEJ was a puppet entangled with corrupt individuals who ruined our nation, that's what sank GEJ. The "Strong statement that put us Igbos in deeper political mess.
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by willibounce1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Yep just like the ones,you guys kill anytime you are trigger happy up north. Just like the ones you guys stole the or properties during biafra war.

When you decide to Lynch him because of his ethnicity or religion and nothing more or try to take his property from him, please remind him how wise he was from not learning from his history.

I rather be a village, hate filled igbo man that learned from my history than be an ediot that didn't

Then stay in your village and stop groaning about others who are making progress. Still wondering which idiot told you guys the lies of anybody taking your money after the rubbish Biafra war. Which money did you have that was taken? Always bringing up fallacious stories to defend your unnecessary hatred. Which of your father's properties was taken. Even wretched and hopeless igbos will come on NL to claim they lost properties they wished they had . How many igbos outside of igbo land has claimed that their property was taken from them aside from the usual biafra lies. Stay in your village and continue to fume.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Daplux4: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
buksaylor001:

When You people were eating your cakes and selling your future by collecting the dollar crumbs from the table of Jonathan,you didn't reason.Now you want Buhari to appoint you As heads of Departments,Agencies and Parastatals.You are even lucky he is magnanimous enough to offer something to you guys and include you in his developmental budget-We warned our brothers during the campaign that it wasn't the way to play politics and they were making noise.Now you are shouting,Shame on the Igbo and their Greedy elders and leaders especially Ohaneze leaders.Next time you people should learn because Buhari is not even your problem,you yourselves are your problems-Alex Ekwueme would have been the President of Nigeria but what happened? Your Efulefu,Jim Nwobodo was hired to drag the carpet from under his feet.

When Ojukwu came out ,he lost in all the Igbo States.And you are shouting!Greedy and corrupt people.Nevertheless,I am a full blooded Igbo son but let the truth be told and if you still call me Saboteur,I wouldn't blame you but take the sermon to your likes.Though am not a Buhari fan either because he is a generalised failure-

U yoruba re our problem u hate us for no just cause ur lies is what we don't know how to tackle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In / Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) / Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.