Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nollywood Birthdays Turn Into Sensual Displays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Birthdays Turn Into Sensual Displays (1246 Views)

Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Birthdays Turn Into Sensual Displays by mondayebeta1: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Birthdays are meant to be special, memorable and celebrated with as much vigour and splendour as the celebrant could muster, but these days, our screen divas are beginning to add a whole new meaning to it. Now, no actress celebrates her birthday without hitting the photo studio first, to do what is now known as ‘ birthday photo shoot’ which is released to the public via various social media on D-day. Any actress who doesn’t jump on this bandwagon on her birthday is perceived broke as the photo shoot which is usually done in some posh studios often entail substantial finance and new dandy, exuberant wardrobe. As expensive as the photo shoots are, the actresses try to outdo themselves, thus, more often than not going over the edge to broadcast and make a meal of their endowments. In the industry, it is called selling points, and it is quite amazing and entertaining to see how much of salesmanship that is put into it by these actresses. Skimpy dresses, topless poses, cleavage-bearing tops and pants, I mean butt and boobs cleavages, see-through gowns, bikinis, hot pants, bum shorts a shade too short- just anything goes for them for their birthday shoots except posing in their birthday suits. Hey, don’t we love them for it? After all, it is all make-believe. Enjoy some taken recently.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Birthdays Turn Into Sensual Displays by Artistree: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
The opportunity to display their nakeddness comes only once in a year and that is on their birthday so, they never let it slip.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Birthdays Turn Into Sensual Displays by NemzySeries(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
nudity & celebrities(nollywood, Hollywood & ghanawood inclusive) ain't new or strangers to each orda...nxt Topic pls

(1) (Reply)

The Sissy Trainer Part 1 / Best Ways To Apply Perfume For Lasting Results / She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.