Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience (1326 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / Flick Me Your Funniest And Dopest Friday Memes! / Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ok, Good Evening Everyone, And Happy Sunday To Y'al, Was Just Home Alone And Bored, Hoping For These Baskats (lol) To Restore Power After A Week Blackout When I Began To Reminisce On My Years Back Then In The Uni, I Could'nt Help But Laugh And Create This Thread.

So, Yours Sincerely Was A Final Year Student Of Mass Communication Writing His Final Exams, One Day, The Exams Was Going On And I Was In The Hall Writing, I Was Fully Prepared And Read My Books Well, As I Was Busy Chewing The Questions One By One, Suddenly, Something Happend, Our H.O.D Came In To Inspect Exam Cards, In My School, Exam Cards Are Sold Just Once In A Year, If You Mistakenly Misplace Yours, You Have Yourself To Blame, Well, I Misplaced Mine Since After The First Semester Exams, Just As I Was Deeply Thinking Of What To Do, I Was Brought Back To Reality By The Loud Voice Of My H.O.D Who Was Screaming At A Girl At The Top Of His Voice Asking Her To Leave The Hall Because She Left Her Exam Card At Home, He Even Signed Her Answer Booklet
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ayaf Deaaaddd, I Said To Myself, My Own Exam Card Did'nt See The Break Of The Next Day After My First Semester Exams, Suddenly, Heat Just Start To Worry Me, The Man Was Busy Chasing More And More People, Martins, Na C.O Get You O!! I Said To My Self, I Was Just Praying For The Man To Forget My Roll, Or Better, Jump My Sit, But It Never Happend, He Was At The Previous Sit To Mine, I Just Bone, I Say Today Na Today, I Go Find Lie Give Am.

Why Is Your Exam Card Not On Your Chair?? I Wanted To Start Explaining O, Where Is It?? He Shouted Once More, This Time, He Seemed Angrier, Just Then, I Remembered I Had My Permanent Voters Card In My Pocket, My Phone Was Stolen, So I Was Hoping To Get A Welcome Back After The Exams, I Just Put My Hand Inside My Pocket, Removed My Voters Card And Gave Him, Then I Boldly Continued Writing, Acting As If I Did'nt Know He Was Standing Next To Me, Suddenly, He Burst Into Laughter, I Still Continued Writing, You, Is This Your Exam Card? He Thundered

lalasticlala
dominique
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na So I Begin Dey Explain O, I Tell Am Say " Sir, I Keep All My I.D Cards In The Same Place, I Must Have Mistakenly Picked This One Thinking Its My Exam Card Since They Had Similar Colors, The Man Took Some Seconds To Look At Me, He Took My Answer Booklet, I Don Die!! I Said To Myself, Then He Did What Still Suprises Me Till Date, He Simply Cross Checked The Name On My PVC And The Name On My Answer Booklet, When He Confirmed The Two To B Same, He Gave Me Back My Answer Booklet, And That Was How I Escaped O, About 20 Students Had A C.O Because Of That Incident, I Just Thank God For Saving Me, And The Man Didnt Come Back Again Till I Finished.

To Ya'll Planning To Bash Me Saying Am Not Serious, I Actually Lost My Exam Card During The End Of Exams Celeberetion, And I Know Am Part Of The Brilliants In My Class, Many Can Attest To That.

So My People, Lets Hear Yours..
Abeg Ignore Typo's And Erros, English No B My Papa Language.

UP NEPAAA!!!
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Booked
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'm not happy about mimzy's loss op
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
firstking01:
I'm not happy about mimzy's loss op
My Oga, How We Go Do Na? Last Year, I Was For Twaci, And She Eventually Lost, Now, My Two Contestants, No 1 Won, On A Lighter Note, At Least, This Year's Miss Nl Was'nt Based On Popularity, Most Of The Monikers Are'nt Popular, I Hope That Of The Men Will Be So Too.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by youngest85(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
mine
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by gryhusky(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
hahahah op you will not kill me with laugh ooo
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cutezt:

My Oga, How We Go Do Na? Last Year, I Was For Twaci, And She Eventually Lost, Now, My Two Contestants, No 1 Won, On A Lighter Note, At Least, This Year's Miss Nl Was'nt Based On Popularity, Most Of The Monikers Are'nt Popular, I Hope That Of The Men Will Be So Too.
Will neva vote again
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Hoodnigga(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
For ma seconaday school d day d invigilator nearly caught me wit expo *mgbo* inside d hall. I was busy copin d xpo nt knwin dat d invglato de close. As i com look up na im d wman com lock eyes wit m. I don start t de shiver already. Im com put im hand fr ma head com say "dis boy so u re dis inteligent? Look at hw full ur book is. Well keep it up" u cnt imagin d kin joy dat catch m den. I was still shiverin fr 2 minuts. I didnt bring out d expo again .lolz cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
firstking01:
Will neva vote again
no naaahhh boss,you never vote for me for the Mr nl own you Don want back out,no be time o boss.. #neversaydie
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Bluezy13(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hehehe...
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by grad2012(f): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Exam tension is the worst tin you can ever experience.
I experince it once when doing my final papers back then wow it was crazy lols.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hoodnigga:
For ma seconaday school d day d invigilator nearly caught me wit expo *mgbo* inside d hall. I was busy copin d xpo nt knwin dat d invglato de close. As i com look up na im d wman com lock eyes wit m. I don start t de shiver already. Im com put im hand fr ma head com say "dis boy so u re dis inteligent? Look at hw full ur book is. Well keep it up" u cnt imagin d kin joy dat catch m den. I was still shiverin fr 2 minuts. I didnt bring out d expo again .lolz cheesycheesy

hahahahahah...you're a damn lucky guy.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
grad2012:
Exam tension is the worst tin you can ever experience.
I experince it once when doing my final papers back then wow it was crazy lols.
Yea,especially when it is your final exams,your b.p go just rise,lols Care to share yours?
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
mine
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...
gryhusky:
hahahah op you will not kill me with laugh ooo
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Waiting for yours o my oga's.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by dauntless15(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am one of those people that asks thierselves questions after reading then write the answers on a long foolscap, they steal handouts in school and the invigilators throw it outside if they collect it, so i kept the handout at home and went with the foolscap, when i was going into the exam hall my dullard wannabe friend asked to sit with me and copy i said ok, i squeezed the foolscap and threw it away, he picked it but i didn't know, thirty minutes into exams he brought it out, i was like what the fuq throw it away, he stubbornly refused until he was caught, our papers seized luckily the exam officer was his paddy, when we went to defend ourselves he lied that it was mine, they checked my answer sheet and my handwriting was same as the one on the paper. I felt betrayed i told them exactly what happened and the HOD somehow believed me it seems he knows am actually hardworking, they asked me a few questions to test my intelligence and i aced it all without stammering they just let me go after my bestie confirmed my story. The guy begged and begged after the exams but I've already made up my mind not to talk to him ever again.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
I am one of those people that asks thierselves questions after reading then write the answers on a long foolscap, they steal handouts in school and the invigilators throw it outside if they collect it, so i kept the handout at home and went with the foolscap, when i was going into the exam hall my dullard wannabe friend asked to sit with me and copy i said ok, i squeezed the foolscap and threw it away, he picked it but i didn't know, thirty minutes into exams he brought it out, i was like what the fuq throw it away, he stubbornly refused until he was caught, our papers seized luckily the exam officer was his paddy, when we went to defend ourselves he lied that it was mine, they checked my answer sheet and my handwriting was same as the one on the paper. I felt betrayed i told them exactly what happened and the HOD somehow believed me it seems he knows am actually hardworking, they asked me a few questions to test my intelligence and i aced it all without stammering they just let me go after my bestie confirmed my story. The guy begged and begged after the exams but I've already made up my mind not to talk to him ever again.

Chei,that your friend get plans for you o,lols, if it was in my school,you don't defend nothing,they will chase you out for that paper but will let you write the rest,don't even bother writing sef cos the next semester, your name will be boldly printed and pasted on the notice board,I know of a final year engineering student who was expelled because he asked for answer from the guy doing expo next to him,the worst part is that he didn't even hear what the guy was saying sef but he paid for it.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by MrKamar(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
My funniest/scariest exam experience was in ND 2. I was about writing my last paper, Cost Accounting and Auditing. As usual, I was seated at the front row along with my buddies. The invigilator walked into the hall, gave us answer booklet and question papers and told us not to open it until he said otherwise. About two or three minutes later, he said otherwise, and as I opened the question paper, I smiled. ''Answer any four questions out of six" I almost answered everything coz the questions were too familiar. An hour later, I went to submit my booklet knowing very well I would score 70/60 grin my head was just swelling cheesy As I gave the invigilator my answer booklet, I WOKE UP!!!!! cry cry

grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cutezt:
no naaahhh boss,you never vote for me for the Mr nl own you Don want back out,no be time o boss.. #neversaydie
I 've made up my mind.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by dauntless15(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cutezt:

Chei,that your friend get plans for you o,lols, if it was in my school,you don't defend nothing,they will chase you out for that paper but will let you write the rest,don't even bother writing sef cos the next semester, your name will be boldly printed and pasted on the notice board,I know of a final year engineering student who was expelled because he asked for answer from the guy doing expo next to him,the worst part is that he didn't even hear what the guy was saying sef but he paid for it.
my looks always make me find favor in people's eyes, i look undaunted in face of opposition or accusations and i look very innocent and quite as well, you know those people you can vouch for even if you don't know what they did.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
my looks always make me find favor in people's eyes, i look undaunted in face of opposition or accusations and i look very innocent and quite as well, you know those people you can vouch for even if you don't know what they did.
Lol,that explains your moniker..glad you scaled through.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
firstking01:
I 've made up my mind.
pls.o,you have to make down your mind for my sake o grin
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cutezt:
pls.o,you have to make down your mind for my sake o grin
Smh, i no dey go back to my vomit.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Bluezy13(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cutezt:

Waiting for yours o my oga's.

But Nepa don bring light na...
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Cutezt(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

But Nepa don bring light na...
yea..and dem com dey ask us for money o,say dem wan repair transformer.
Re: Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cutezt:

yea..and dem com dey ask us for money o,say dem wan repair transformer.

Naija way

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog / If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? / Nothing Wrong With A Child Glimpsing Their Parent Having Sex- Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.