Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? (1328 Views)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lets assume humankind is about to be extinct and you are to choose been an animal or you go. What animal will you choose and why? As for me, i will like to be a skunk "there are some people i want to fart and kill" or probably a snake. Want to make fp daily alongside lalasticlalagrin
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Thunderlicious: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
A dog so dat I can fvck any girl I see without fear of STDs.
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Imhandsome: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
a bird... falcon exactly
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by photoshoot(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Higher animal.... sad
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Insyd romance section kwa?

Pls carry dis thread and move to pets section jor..

And who are the fowls commenting wishing to be animals..
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Insyd romance section kwa?

Pls carry dis thread and move to pets section jor..

And who are the fowls commenting wishing to be animals..
your own too much hector. You must be a crab.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'd be a dolphin. Ask me why.
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'd be a dolphin. Ask me why.
ok miss, why?
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Because they're the only animals, apart from humans, that get orgasms while mating. No wonder they're such happy animals.
doctorkush:
ok miss, why?
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
God forbid bad,cant b a lower animal make i remain d higher animal i b. cheesy
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by David25(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Because they're the only animals, apart from humans, that get orgasms while mating. No wonder they're such happy animals.

grin grin
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Imhandsome: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
omoh u bad ooo...lol
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Taiyescott(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
I did b a .............. wait, lemme ask my mum..
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by joyberry(f): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
A snake,Python to be precise or a cat.Don't judge me oh,there is something about those animals, that I just love.Don't know why undecided
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
hhmmmmmm
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by ajokebelle(f): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
A dolphin or Phoenix (if it truly exists).
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Swissheart(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lioness. cheesy
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
doctorkush:
Lets assume humankind is about to be extinct and you are to choose been an animal or you go. What animal will you choose and why? As for me, i will like to be a skunk "there are some people i want to fart and kill" or probably a snake. Want to make fp daily alongside lalasticlalagrin

BEAST!!!
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Taiyescott:
I did b a .............. wait, lemme ask my mum..
and what did she say?
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2016
joyberry:
A snake,Python to be precise or a cat.Don't judge me oh,there is something about those animals, that I just love.Don't know why undecided
who am i to judge you
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Taiyescott(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2016
doctorkush:
and what did she say?
she said a dove cox itz peaceful..
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by shegxi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
ajokebelle:
A dolphin or Phoenix (if it truly exists).
i love ur pix......simple yet beautiful
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by ajokebelle(f): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
shegxi:
i love ur pix......simple yet beautiful
thankxzzz
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
panda panda panda!!!
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by halfricanadian(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
I love unicorns smiley smiley
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by vicstar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
am an eagle baby embarassed

Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by preetypam(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
snail,,,so i can sleep for years
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by BoboFashion(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Una don chose all the animals finish nah, make I remain as human being nah kiss
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by searchng4love: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'll prefer u 2be a female rabbit....have you ever seen em av sexx? tongue tongue

halfricanadian:
I love unicorns smiley smiley
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by ummeey: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
A tiger, a puma or a cat
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by DonTeeWhy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
An eagle
Re: If You Are To Be An Animal,what Animal Will You Choose? by shumuel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
A Bird so i can fly to the Heavens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Mentality? / ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS 2016 Coming Soon.............. / What You Should Know And Do Before And After EVERY SEX Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.