Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi (846 Views)

Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs / Bedroom Pics Of Wizkid And Naomi Campbell / Naomi Campbell Looking Flawless in Lingerie Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls Note: This real, dont dish Lies, I say things like they are, not minding who is listening!

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Once upon a time. I useto be cute gentle and homely. Then, there was this house help who was always there because Mom useto go sporting for long and Dad's outting also took long. So it was just me and her always from round age 4 to somewhere 8.

Most days, she got unclad, and did somany wonderful things to my little Dickson )====> () ...

I can remember the inside of her pusssy looks reddish when we bath together. She taught me alot about Banging till I became good or so at it. Oooo.hooo.

Oneday, words came in from her village which was a little town close to Cameroun in the NorthEast. By this time, she was already about 15yrs or so, to married an Old Man.

We became very sad as she cried for days, spent most time wishing its not true! My parent sent her off and even attended the wedding.

4 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Few months later after Mom sustained heavy leg Injury, Dad got an offer and we relocated to another town. This time, it was more difficult making new friends especially in a GRA where everyone minds his business.

I Got bullied alot of times. Had no one to fight for me. So I was always indoors for fear of being attacked outside!

Inside my home was another war zone for me especially morring and night! Going to school was like hell. Being forced to read the bible at home in the night, was another hell. Sundays attracted more beatings as I was always forced to enter the car, follow them to church!
Read from Gen to Rev. Knew it back to back. But never really loved it.

My parent never did care I was all they've got. They gave their best to see me become great in life, even as it all was not good for me.
They made me read Lots of Bible passages and memory verses, especially in Sunday School. The Sunday School Pastors always came with Horse wipes, that end up inscribing blisters on my skin, each time I failed a memory verse line.

I participated in lots of church competitions though can't remember too well all they were called. But won most of them.

Everybody were always happy for me, but they did not see inside of my unhappiness!
I was totally Depressed and no one cared to rescued me!

Holidays kept me in doors reading the Bible to pleased my parent and the church. So Read from Gen. to Rev. Knew it back to back, but never really loved it....

5 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2016
One morring, it should be August of ****, a call came requesting Dad's move to south. I became hopeful this may bring some clean air to me because I hated Our Pastor so so so so much, that if I had a gun would aim his skull and blow it out!

He was the reason for most of the beatings.

So we came down south, had to stay for a while with my Grand parents who were Pastors. But they were not as troublesome as my parent. The man let me read other books, especially History. As he studied outside this country. I am going to gist about him someday...

Infact he was too gentle!
He even had a Bar inside his house. It was free to everyone!!

....There were two girls who were living with them. We played together most often and at night we would come together, fingering each other. And this was my first time of discovering Pubic hair that grows in front of a girl's pusssy.

It was fun as when grand parent were sleeping we would start kissing each other! The girls were both older than I were.

A day cameby as having sat for the common entrance, some months back. I got my admission letter for jss1. I was so so so happy! @ least new friends and new breath of life! But then remembered going home was another thing to be afraid of.

5 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2016
I started secondary school and discovered there were not just bullies but Cirminals, Rapist & Cultist.++++ They Would always

Once again, skooling became nightmare as it was always a fight with another school, looting, Raping or outright muder!

In all this, I got a girl friend in Jss2. She was so beautiful

B3low.... Let respond to quotes. Bath come back from work....

4 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by ENIGMA24(m): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2016
KONTINU.. ..
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by Evakinqz: 4:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Ride on ma em following smiley

5 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2016
I no u are lying but continu
Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by Ogudasa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Vaginaterrorist Come back, I am waiting...

5 Likes

Re: The First Projectile I Shot @ Naomi by Imakeherdrip(m): 3:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Following...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 Is Not A Do Or Die Affair. Pics / Photos: Woman ‘defecated’ Fibroid During Deliverance Prayer In A Church / Plz Ur Opinions/advice Are Needed In This Matter/case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.