Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,688 members, 7,837,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (7226 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:
I feel like slapping Kingcheezypuff—on the buttocks, of course.
shocked.... lipsrsealed you would hit me?
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by LordOfNaira: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked.... lipsrsealed you would hit me?

When we are doing the dogggy***

It won't hurt. It is, in fact, very pleasurable.
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:

Do u really wana do this ? It's unhealthy undecided
what is unhealthy? im just having fun
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by UrWorstNitemare: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
angry
[b]You see...there are different kindaf slaps....

buh in tis situation, 5 types come to mind....

1. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth wide open.
2.FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,”What did I do?”

3.EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn’t do anything o!

4.MILITARY/ BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on your cloth.

5.CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP : When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it’s given to you all of a sudden), you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages at the same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc.

FRIENDS YOU SEE,

I'LL JUST HOLD HateU2 WIT MA RITEHAND AND TELL HER....

***CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY***[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Saintsamuraii, I don't feel like slapping you..

I feel like doing this to you bro
grin cheesy grin

ALAGA IBILE
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
k
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ALAGA IBILE

Na street we dey grin cheesy
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
angry
[b]You see...there are different kindaf slaps....

buh in tis situation, 5 types come to mind....

1. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth wide open.
2.FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,”What did I do?”

3.EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn’t do anything o!

4.MILITARY/ BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on your cloth.

5.CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP : When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it’s given to you all of a sudden), you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages at the same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc.

FRIENDS YOU SEE,

I'LL JUST HOLD HateyU2 WIT MA RITEHAND AND TELL HER....

***CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY***[/b]

bet uncle, what did I do

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by donbenedict(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na street we dey grin cheesy
hehehe i just say, make i find mimzi trouble small
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Countrygirl(f): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Saintsamura
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
you pained?
just don't do dat pls embarassed embarassed
U ar my bestie's frnd
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

When we are doing the dogggy***

It won't hurt. It is, in fact, very pleasurable.
•OK.but you bend over !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
just don't do dat pls embarassed embarassed U ar my bestie's frnd
hehehe ok i shud modify right?
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by LordOfNaira: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•OK.but you bend over !!! cheesy

Let us leave out the details, my love. Remember, our subjects are watching. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Countrygirl:
Saintsamura
but why
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Let us leave out the details, my love. Remember, our subjects are watching. cheesy
•I see, yer shy wink OK

1 Like

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Smellymouth: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe i just say, make i find mimzi trouble small

It's growing stale bro..
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe ok i shud modify right?
Yes pls embarassed
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:

Of course it is still a very hearty congratulations cheesy

Nothing is lost, nothing at all trust me wink kiss
We are all Kings and Queens. You remain a Queen. Nothing's changed smiley kiss
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

It's growing stale bro..
hehehe tell her say, i wan chop punany
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
Yes pls embarassed
all right, i have done it.
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Countrygirl(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
but why
I was just joking but do you know you are a fake prophet?
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
all right, i have done it.
*hugs him*
Thanks pastor embarassed smiley wink
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Countrygirl:
i am not
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
*hugs him* Thanks pastor embarassed smiley wink
hehehe wnt u give me pastor's offering?
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by ademipeju(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Countrygirl:

grin
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by UrWorstNitemare: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
bet uncle, what did I do

WHAT I AM THINKING NOW!!!

Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by tizblink: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
iamkingzlee:
chai cry What have i done to deserve a slap fron my boss.

Kikiki!
Bruv iffa no slap you abeg who I wan slap na.

You worth the slap
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
Yes pls embarassed

Hi sweetheart, would love to have a private chat with you. Don't dare ignore this or give me a sad face o, *wink*
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi sweetheart, would love to have a private chat with you. Don't dare ignore this or give me a sad face o, *wink*
I'm sorry, I don't do private chats
Re: Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
tizblink:

Kikiki!
Bruv iffa no slap you abeg who I wan slap na.

You worth the slap
lol. This man!! smiley I dropped you a whatsapp message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With / I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly / South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.