Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. (10440 Views)

Pandemonium In UNN, Federal Govt. Please Intervene! / Nigerian Govt Please Help This Bishop In The Uk / Uk Govt!: Please Extradite James Ibori & David Edevbhie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Rebarobyn: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
whether we are corrupt or not, they shouldn't have made such comment. well, they've seen that our govt. doesn't care that's why they'll say any rubbish about us. so all Nigerians are now pirates?
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by sley4life(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
Our present FG cant do nothing. All they are concerned with is their pocket and not sony
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
Why all dis international dissin sef eh?? angry angry first in d movies . . now adverts!! next would be wat >>an international anthem rubbishin Nigerians?!! Haba!Sooooo not right. . . i do kno a Ghanian scambag who send scam mails in the name of being a Nigerian.(his A** is in prison now tho) angry
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
@remoranger
Insert Quote
@ all those NIGERIANS supporting the advert,

SHAME ON YOU ALL. YOU ARE A DISGRACE,

Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect
      GO back to the hole you came from.
 calling you a RETARD! is an understatement,
  COWARDISE PEOPLE,  ITSN'T IT SO PATHETIC BEING ONE OF THOSE MISERABLE TUDS WHO STILL THINKS THEY HAVE A GOVERNMENT THAT CARES ABOUT THEM, ??
  @remoranger go to the centre of the highways and screem,
                 what a waste!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by damola1: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
Almost felt like dropping tears, maybe I would later after deeper reflection.

Just a few weeks ago, dem never born Obama or osama or whatever his name is to put mouth for iranian election, he's practically shutting his lips and even iranian govt. dey play offence.

Sony?, who are they?, I wished we had a responsible govt. ALl they need to do is ban sony from Nigeria, become a prohibited product, a prohibited company, simple, as ABC, court na long story.

It's just so painful, cos my sound system is sony, tv is sony, and I am suppose to also get the damn ps3, which happens to be sony, and oh I forgot, I do have the sony psp, just like my younger brother has the sony ps2.

It's a sony world, cos we made it so, if the market is so insignificant, why do they have office in Nigeria?, have you counted the number of sony cameras, or Sony ericsson mobile phones?, pls pls pls, this is a major market, no black nation is as big as Nigeria, none. The first name that comes to mind when any business man thinks of Africa is Nigeria, so please, let no one say we are insignifcant, we are pretty significant, else why would they put ads. for TV on billboards.

once more, I wish there's a way I can write to the National assembly to find a way to move them from Nigerian soil, and prohibit anything Sony in the land.

Meanwhile, do you know how many CEOS or Directors of sony or even in Japan that have been crucified for corruption, and believe me you, nothing worsens any case than more critism, so this is suppose to help us improve our behaviour?

I really feel very bad.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Rebarobyn: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
damola1:

Almost felt like dropping tears, maybe I would later after deeper reflection.

Just a few weeks ago, dem never born Obama or osama or whatever his name is to put mouth for iranian election, he's practically shutting his lips and even iranian govt. dey play offence.

Sony?, who are they?, I wished we had a responsible govt. ALl they need to do is ban sony from Nigeria, become a prohibited product, a prohibited company, simple, as ABC, court na long story.

It's just so painful, cos my sound system is sony, tv is sony, and I am suppose to also get the damn ps3, which happens to be sony, and oh I forgot, I do have the sony psp, just like my younger brother has the sony ps2.

It's a sony world, cos we made it so, if the market is so insignificant, why do they have office in Nigeria?, have you counted the number of sony cameras, or Sony ericsson mobile phones?, pls pls pls, this is a major market, no black nation is as big as Nigeria, none. The first name that comes to mind when any business man thinks of Africa is Nigeria, so please, let no one say we are insignifcant, we are pretty significant, else why would they put ads. for TV on billboards.

once more, I wish there's a way I can write to the National assembly to find a way to move them from Nigerian soil, and prohibit anything Sony in the land.

Meanwhile, do you know how many CEOS or Directors of sony or even in Japan that have been crucified for corruption, and believe me you, nothing worsens any case than more critism, so this is suppose to help us improve our behaviour?

I really feel very bad.

word!

I wish our govt. would just open their eyes and capitalise on the power we have as Africa's leading consumers.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by damola1: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
Rebarobyn:

word!

I wish our govt. would just open their eyes and capitalise on the power we have as Africa's leading consumers.

I would love to write to whichever arm of the govt. that has the authority to make it happen.

I believe there are people in govt. who are not totally lazy, and since there's really nothing in for them rather better image for us, I think quite a handful of them might support this motion.

Please how can one report, write a letter via email, post and to whom?, ANyone in the house please advise,
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Rebarobyn: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
damola1:

I would love to write to whichever arm of the govt. that has the authority to make it happen.

I believe there are people in govt. who are not totally lazy, and since there's really nothing in for them rather better image for us, I think quite a handful of them might support this motion.

Please how can one report, write a letter via email, post and to whom?, ANyone in the house please advise,

I think someone in the senate can call for a motion to boycott Sony products based on their criminal profiling of Nigeria, afterall we have nothing to lose, its not like we export anything serious except crude oil and they can't survive without our oil!

but I don't think the senate would be bothered anyway, I'm sure they already know.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by damola1: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
Rebarobyn:

I think someone in the senate can call for a motion to boycott Sony products based on their criminal profiling of Nigeria, afterall we have nothing to lose, its not like we export anything serious except crude oil and they can't survive without our oil!

but I don't think the senate would be bothered anyway, I'm sure they already know.

Believe me, I think they would.

We have roads, and even half day electricity as I have right now at home, telephone and banks in this country because some people care.

So, how do we write to the senate?, Process, by web, email, and can we have this signed by a series of people, never forgetting different people from different constituency can push for this, possible?,
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Rebarobyn: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
well I don't know how to pass info on to the senate but I'm aware different committees manage different issues in the senate. you could however write a lto the punch, thisday letter columns, these politicians read all these papers too.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by damola1: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
http://www.nassnig.org/petitions.php

Tried to register for Public as above, but the link sent to my email didn't work, so couldn't log in.

There's to be a way to communicate with our representative.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by namun(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
its a warning that nigeria is about to explode and divide into pieces. i wonder how long this rubbish entity known as nigeria would last. right from the onset it was doomed to fail woefully.
dont waste your time banning sony when a simple nugeria visa card is not accepted even in west africa, or are u going to ban that one toooo,
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
Almost felt like dropping tears,  maybe I would later after deeper reflection.
 changes nothing.

you and Obama are jusT NOISE!

Sony?,  who are they?, I wished we had a responsible govt. ALl they need to do is ban sony from Nigeria, become a prohibited product, a prohibited company,  simple, as ABC,  court na long story.

who is Sony, SONY is the largest consumer electronic company in the world,
 check the last Sony financial statement, the least Revenue was from Nigeria,
they also got their bulk of PIRACY from Nigeria, so if they are banned, it doesn't change anything.

it's just so painful, cos my sound system is sony, tv is sony, and I am suppose to also get the damn ps3, which happens to be sony, and oh I forgot, I do have the sony psp, just like my younger brother has the sony ps2.
  yes, because. like no other; Sony.

It's a sony world, cos we made it so, if the market is so insignificant, why do they have office in Nigeria?,  have you counted the number of sony cameras, or Sony ericsson mobile phones?,  pls pls pls, this is a major market, no black nation is as big as Nigeria, none. The first name that comes to mind when any business man thinks of rica is Nigeria, so please, let no one say we are insignifcant, we are pretty significant, else why would they put ads. for TV on billboards.
 but, but,. they don't have a plant in NIGERIA, only in SOUTH-ARFICA. lol, those office you claimed belong to SONY, does not belong to Sony, probably a marketer and stuff like that
-
   DUMB!

it's not supprising to have a few bad eggs out of the 180,000 workers that sony has.

I really feel very bad
   pathetic
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
but.but the law maker are busy thinking how to divert the next ghana must-go. why waste your time typing, just go play one of those games, only available on the most powerfull game console man made. PLAYSTATION 3.
cheers grin
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by PAININASS: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
You should be happy that i'm not the owner of this website! i would have deleted anyone in support of that stupid advert,that was TOO BAD and government need to act fast to tell sony to delete that advert off youtube, WHAT A CRAZY COMPANY!.Nigeria is our country no matter how bad it is.

BASTARD CITIZENS  OF NIGERIA AND NUMBER 2 CITIZENS OF STRANGE LANDS KEEP SUPPORTING THAT ADVERT,
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by koolchicco: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
:-x :-x cool cool
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by damola1: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ Albanian

changes nothing.

WTF?, who says?

you and Obama are jusT NOISE!
President of USA & President of ***, talk is cheap, who is the crappy Albanian?

who is Sony, SONY is the largest consumer electronic company in the world,
check the last Sony financial statement, the least Revenue was from Nigeria,
they also got their bulk of PIRACY from Nigeria, so if they are banned, it doesn't change anything.

So what?, largest consumer my ass?, oh really?, show me that financial statement and I will show you cooked book, Piracy?, excuse me, says who?,

yes, because. like no other; Sony.

There are always so many other options,

but, but,. they don't have a plant in NIGERIA, only in SOUTH-ARFICA. lol, those office you claimed belong to SONY, does not belong to Sony, probably a marketer and stuff like that

Yeah, right

DUMB!

To whom?, the noise maker like the Albanian or serbian like your crappy self, who shouldn't be on this forum in the first place or the Nigerians like myself?

it's not supprising to have a few bad eggs out of the 180,000 workers that sony has.

And why is it suprising to have corruption in a system that's been largely governed by the millitary for the past 5 decades, and still in there hands till date?, over 90% of governments run my the millitary or autocracy has had a high level of corruption worldwide, kini big deal, if we have such leaders that we are trying every single day to evict or delete,

Why am I wasting my time replying to an albanian, waste of time, I only talk to Nigerians henceforth.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by strangleyo: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
Nigeria should be taken over by one of the big 4 accounting firms and ran as a business. Get rid of all waste (Yar'dull, governors, their wives, etc).
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by texazzpete(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2009
I cannot order anything from Amazon and ship to Nigeria. Expansys UK turns down my credit card order for a HTC Touch Pro 2 because - as the apologetic customer rep said - '99% of credit card orders made on the Expansys website from Nigeria are fraudulent'.
Ebay sellers are EXTREMELY wary about shipping to Nigeria. Most will not touch any orders from Nigeria with a 10 foot pole.
Sony didn't do this to us. We Nigerians did it to ourselves.
Fix your bloody country first before being self righteous.

Funny how 419 glorifying music like Yahoozee, Maga Don Pay and I Go Chop Your Dollar are major chart toppers in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by bigboyslim(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2009
Apparently madam rebranding is not sleeping.

Found this online. I cannot gurantee the authenticity of the source but I think it's worth sharing

http://www.ukpakareports.com/UreportsSony.html
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by lastpage: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2009
I am deeply ashamed, not about SONY but about some idiots, scumbags that got their pregnancy delivered in Nigeria and gets to call themselves Nigerians.

First, l am surprised some of us can not separate "Bad Governance" from "Local criminals" and from "National Insults".

Let me explain:

1.) Our Government is very "baad", infact, it is non-existent. Most of the problems we have in this country can be traced to bad governance and criminal leadership.
If we had a good government that can provide "quality education", some cunt called "Kosovo" would not be mis-spelling and writing rubbish that he does not understand the full ramification.
The fella "Kosovo" went to school BUT unfortunately for him, he just PASSED through school, School did not pass through him, he is what we call "A LETTERED ILLITERATE"!
He can write in English (even when its mis-spelled and disjointed) but he lacks educated reasoning!

I know he is one of those highly traumatized Nigerians who will "sell their country's dignity" for a chance to live abroad! cry

2.) Criminals are those who do what is legally and morally wrong in the society.
They are not peculiar to Nigeria alone!
Infact, we delude ourselves thinking that because some ignorant and malicious people from the West find it entertaining to label us as criminals, we think we are somewhere near "the real criminals"?
Every country has its own fair share of criminals.

Ponzi-King "Madoff" is not a Nigerian
, yet he schemed the whole world, from rich to poor, white, black and Asian!
Tell me which Nigerian can match that American chap in scamming? Yet, its like its only Nigerians that scam? shocked

Nigerians, those engaged in Yahoo-Yahoo are very minimal in number (less than 0.5% 0f our 200Million population), unintelligent, petty thieves that make noise over the internet.
The real smart, silent and profitable crooks operate from the Eastern Block (dont want to name country names since its not all its citizens that are engaged in these bad behavior).
These guys are what is referred to as "organized criminals", they empty bank vaults and ATM's like its child play!

Yet, you dont hear them boasting on the internet or writing stupid, "ill-composed, grammatically suicidal"  scam letters (like our friend Kosovo is writing around here!) to people who are apparently smarter than them or boasting and jumping around when they make a few Dollars that soon run-out in a few weeks and they are back on the Computer again!
This our Yahoo boys are just petty thieves that needs to be flogged publicly, counseled and given employment to keep them busy.

3.)Now, "National Insult" is when someone or a group slams a derogatory statement on a whole nation, not minding whether there are upright people in that country (as we are all sure there are.)
IT IS CALLED PROFILING.

Its a generalization that is baseless and unscientific - Like saying all white people are Pedophiles simply because we can count a few hundred "white-skinned" child-rapists!
Or saying all "all South Africans are car-jackers" simply because the rate of car-jacking is high in S.A!
Its simply wrong. You can not judge a man based on Nationality.

But its even worse when some of the people so wronged and maligned are themselves "mentally and emotionally diminished", that they see nothing wrong with such profiling simply because they are stupid or have been conned into believing they are the worst creatures of God!

Such people, represented by Kosovo and his likes on this thread have shown that they are either criminals themselves or are just too mentally inferior to their accusers!

Whatever is the state of the Nigerian Nation right now, other countries have gone through an even worse situation in the past, and are today, better.
In Africa, Ghana was worse than these before they "acted" and took back their country from the Vampires "Servant Leaders" (Serpent Looters) that foisted themselves on the citizens.

Before the Eighties, Irish Citizens where flooding to Nigeria (Late Father Slattery of St Finbarrs College was one ) and we actually offered then "Economic and financial Aid" when their own country was in shambles. Today, they are better.

France was a "jungle" were blood flowed, before the French revolution, Italy was a fiasco before the Roman uprisings.
NO ONE LABELS THEM AS CRIMINALS,

Its criminal to profile any people based on race, color, nationality or religion; END OF STORY.
We can take SONY Corporation to Court.

What is wrong is wrong, even if the wrong is done against the most maligned people in the world.
Ignorance from a few people on this site does not constitute a verdict, even individuals can come together (proving that their interest as Nigerians have been hurt) and file a "group suit/ class action" against Sony (l am not a lawyer but the Lawyers in da house can bear me out on this matter).

We should not be feeling sorry for ourselves, we are not the worst people on earth, except if we feel we want to make ourselves one.

I know some people feel like shelving their Nigerian nationality (if it were a T-Shirt, some would have set fire to it grin) but hey, you did not ruin this country, did you?
Lets channel our anger properly and direct our bile/energy at those who ruined our nation, our Youth and our future.
They are still around enjoying the loot and and telling us to be patient, telling us to wait on God, telling us violence does not pay, telling us life is precious (which miserable life is that?), trying to cajole us into inaction, using our friends and church  grin

We can start by petitioning the American Senate, our Lawyers can band together and file a "class-action", we can picket the American and Japanese Embassy (peacefully), our "Area Boys" can be galvanized to "act against" SONY's interest in Nigeria, our computer hackers (in our higher institutions and at home) can "yaawaa" SONY's site, everyone can play a small part and next time, they will think twice before making us the butt of their silly jokes!

Can any one make such jokes about "Jews", or "Nazis"? or "Russians" or some so-called "Suicide Bombers"?
Nope, RESPECT IS DEMANDED AND EARNED,,,, NOT "EXPECTED"!

God help us, if we fail to help ourselves. Nuff said.
Lastpage.

BTW: If countries like America "have been fixed", you wouldn't have their jails full of criminals, same goes for Britain, e.t.c!
Its an "ongoing process" and can not be "fixed first"! We can not fix Nigeria first before refusing to be criminalized or profiled!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by elainemia(f): 1:23am On Sep 05, 2009
@ kosovo
you are crap.silly.i guess u r not nigerian,that's why you can wag your tongue that much.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 1:45am On Sep 05, 2009
@lastpage
Insert Quote
I am deeply ashamed, not about SONY but about some idiots, scumbags that got their pregnancy delivered in Nigeria and gets to call themselves Nigerians.

First, l am surprised some of us can not separate "Bad Governance" from "Local criminals" and from "National Insults".

Let me explain:

1.) Our Government is very "baad", infact, it is non-existent. Most of the problems we have in this country can be traced to bad governance and criminal leadership.
If we had a good government that can provide "quality education", some cunt called "Kosovo" would not be mis-spelling and writing rubbish that he does not understand the full ramification.
The fella "Kosovo" went to school BUT unfortunately for him, he just PASSED through school, School did not pass through him, he is what we call "A LETTERED ILLITERATE"!
He can write in English (even when its mis-spelled and disjointed) but he lacks educated reasoning!

I know he is one of those highly traumatized Nigerians who will "sell their country's dignity" for a chance to live abroad!

2.) Criminals are those who do what is legally and morally wrong in the society.
They are not peculiar to Nigeria alone!
Infact, we delude ourselves thinking that because some ignorant and malicious people from the West find it entertaining to label us as criminals, we think we are somewhere near "the real criminals"?
Every country has its own fair share of criminals.

Ponzi-King "Madoff" is not a Nigerian, yet he schemed the whole world, from rich to poor, white, black and Asian!
Tell me which Nigerian can match that American chap in scamming? Yet, its like its only Nigerians that scam?

Nigerians, those engaged in Yahoo-Yahoo are very minimal in number (less than 0.5% 0f our 200Million population), unintelligent, petty thieves that make noise over the internet.
The real smart, silent and profitable crooks operate from the Eastern Block (dont want to name country names since its not all its citizens that are engaged in these bad behavior).
These guys are what is referred to as "organized criminals", they empty bank vaults and ATM's like its child play!

Yet, you dont hear them boasting on the internet or writing stupid, "ill-composed, grammatically suicidal" scam letters (like our friend Kosovo is writing around here!) to people who are apparently smarter than them or boasting and jumping around when they make a few Dollars that soon run-out in a few weeks and they are back on the Computer again!
This our Yahoo boys are just petty thieves that needs to be flogged publicly, counseled and given employment to keep them busy.

3.)Now, "National Insult" is when someone or a group slams a derogatory statement on a whole nation, not minding whether there are upright people in that country (as we are all sure there are.)
IT IS CALLED PROFILING.

Its a generalization that is baseless and unscientific - Like saying all white people are Pedophiles simply because we can count a few hundred "white-skinned" child-rapists!
Or saying all "all South Africans are car-jackers" simply because the rate of car-jacking is high in S.A!
Its simply wrong. You can not judge a man based on Nationality.

But its even worse when some of the people so wronged and maligned are themselves "mentally and emotionally diminished", that they see nothing wrong with such profiling simply because they are stupid or have been conned into believing they are the worst creatures of God!

Such people, represented by Kosovo and his likes on this thread have shown that they are either criminals themselves or are just too mentally inferior to their accusers!

Whatever is the state of the Nigerian Nation right now, other countries have gone through an even worse situation in the past, and are today, better.
In Africa, Ghana was worse than these before they "acted" and took back their country from the Vampires "Servant Leaders" (Serpent Looters) that foisted themselves on the citizens.

Before the Eighties, Irish Citizens where flooding to Nigeria (Late Father Slattery of St Finbarrs College was one ) and we actually offered then "Economic and financial Aid" when their own country was in shambles. Today, they are better.

France was a "jungle" were blood flowed, before the French revolution, Italy was a fiasco before the Roman uprisings.
NO ONE LABELS THEM AS CRIMINALS,

Its criminal to profile any people based on race, color, nationality or religion; END OF STORY.
We can take SONY Corporation to Court.

What is wrong is wrong, even if the wrong is done against the most maligned people in the world.
Ignorance from a few people on this site does not constitute a verdict, even individuals can come together (proving that their interest as Nigerians have been hurt) and file a "group suit/ class action" against Sony (l am not a lawyer but the Lawyers in da house can bear me out on this matter).

We should not be feeling sorry for ourselves, we are not the worst people on earth, except if we feel we want to make ourselves one.

I know some people feel like shelving their Nigerian nationality (if it were a T-Shirt, some would have set fire to it ) but hey, you did not ruin this country, did you?
Lets channel our anger properly and direct our bile/energy at those who ruined our nation, our Youth and our future.
They are still around enjoying the loot and and telling us to be patient, telling us to wait on God, telling us violence does not pay, telling us life is precious (which miserable life is that?), trying to cajole us into inaction, using our friends and church

We can start by petitioning the American Senate, our Lawyers can band together and file a "class-action", we can picket the American and Japanese Embassy (peacefully), our "Area Boys" can be galvanized to "act against" SONY's interest in Nigeria, our computer hackers (in our higher institutions and at home) can "yaawaa" SONY's site, everyone can play a small part and next time, they will think twice before making us the butt of their silly jokes!

Can any one make such jokes about "Jews", or "Nazis"? or "Russians" or some so-called "Suicide Bombers"?
Nope, RESPECT IS DEMANDED AND EARNED,,,, NOT "EXPECTED"!

God help us, if we fail to help ourselves. Nuff said.
Lastpage.

BTW: If countries like America "have been fixed", you wouldn't have their jails full of criminals, same goes for Britain, e.t.c!
Its an "ongoing process" and can not be "fixed first"! We can not fix Nigeria first before refusing to be criminalized or profiled!
lol, you re trying too hard on yourself, you can say what u what to say, it does not change the fact that NIGERIA will keep drawing the whole world BACKWARD.
lastpage, it people like you that have been deceiving your self, since Nigeria got her indepence, keep making Noise!
WHAT ELSE CAN A MISERABLE FELLA DO? when he is jobless, probably a school dropout, hidding in cubicle, typing junks, thinking his his law makers can actually hear him, waiting for the next election where you can continue to show to the world how stupid you are, or probably learning a new accent so you could continue with your scamms, m not you know how many scam mails leaves Nigeria per seconds, lol.
continue in your illusion, at least Japan has SONY,, what do have?
old, pot belled, scamming bastards all in name of politicians and God-fathers,
CBN-- m here
LAW MAKERS-- who gave you the right to bail out banks??
CBN--- but, but, it's in the CBN act,
LAW MAKERS, but, but. i tought it was invalid. its invalid, lol
how more confused could they be? lol
what a waste of bandwidth,
what a waste you were, continue in your illusion,
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 1:47am On Sep 05, 2009
@ kosovo
you are crap.silly.i guess u r not nigerian,that's why you can wag your tongue that much.
DUMB!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2009
SO WHO IS NEXT?
      1st-- OBAMA,
      2ND-- Clinton.
     3rd --  SONY
     4TH-- ?
   who is couragous enough to occupy that space,
sighs, we can only hope and pray, 
cheers,
        but, but CLINTON came and told them to their face, they could not talk in her presence, but once her absence came, the usual NOISE began to erupt, just as expected.
fFIVE words.
SHAME
words fail me!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Qc1(m): 1:56am On Sep 05, 2009
For what it's worth, i sure miss MKO ABIOLA !, nuff said !
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 2:01am On Sep 05, 2009
@lastpage
you sure sound like a RETARD!
this is the most funny stuff i have read in days, after watching that lovely add. oh ma gush, computer hackers? lol He also thinks Sony sites is managed by kids, please go back to the hole you came from.
nuff said and done!
keep dreaming dude,
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by ob2ce(m): 2:10am On Sep 05, 2009
SONY is not right for what they did, but we also have to consider the fact that Nigeria was there to be insulted. they used a name that will ring a bell in the ears of people that will read this advert, and for the wrong reason. The only way we can stop this kind of thing is to correct the impression others have of us.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by elainemia(f): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2009
@kosovo
u should b some talk-a-thief.you talk like a woman with a bad temper and character.na wa o!thats too, too bad 4 a guy.jst shut ur trap pls k!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 2:21am On Sep 05, 2009
@kosovo
u should b some talk-a-thief.you talk like a woman with a bad temper and character.na wa o!thats too, too bad 4 a guy.jst shut your trap pls k!
i tought your mates were in Itali.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2009
elaine mia:

@kosovo
u should b some talk-a-thief.you talk like a woman with a bad temper and character.na wa o!thats too, too bad 4 a guy.jst shut your trap pls k!

Roflmao!!! I am sorry but I have to cut in here. YOU are guilty of what you accuse him of there babe!!! Roflmao!!!

This is a serious case of pot calling kettle black!! Roflmao!!! did you even bother to read your posts in response to this issue so far?
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by SeanT21(f): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2009
Where did the guy call Nigerian Scammers??

He said "you cant believe everything you read on the internet, otherwise i will be a Nigerian millionaire by now" Where did he call U people scammers??

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) / Nigeria’s Inaction Delays Recovery Of $85million Ex- Minister’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.