Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. (10441 Views)

Pandemonium In UNN, Federal Govt. Please Intervene! / Nigerian Govt Please Help This Bishop In The Uk / Uk Govt!: Please Extradite James Ibori & David Edevbhie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by elainemia(f): 4:06am On Sep 05, 2009
@kobojunkie
he's said a thousand nd one things in this post only,insulting and talking crap.so thats why i refered to him that way,couldn't find a better referal.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by ocelot2006(m): 4:07am On Sep 05, 2009
To all those that support this SONY ad, SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. The fact that you find it ok for a foreign company to drag YOUR country's name and your fellow citizens through the mud is makes me want to puke. You people are the main reason Nigeria is currently in the state it is.

@ Kosovo, if SONY is a major company, SO WHAT? It does NOT give them the right to do what they just did. And u seem to forget that one thing: Nigeria may not have one of their assembly plants, but with the largest population in africa, Nigeria represents a MAJOR consumer market. And don't think they're the only ones cos companies like Phillips, LG, SAMSUNG, etc are all waiting to take advantage of this. Let's see how the executives in SONY will feel when they start to record losses in their African markets.

Anyway, it's about time I dump their brand, starting with that their VIAO laptop (the worst laptop I've ever worked with)

On a side, if the name Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud, maybe we should label Japan as the country filled with weird perverts and the USA as the child molesting/serial killing/healthcare fraud/hillbilly nation.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by lastpage: 4:13am On Sep 05, 2009
@Kosovo
lol,  you re trying too hard on yourself, you can say what u what to say, it does not change the fact that NIGERIA will keep drawing the whole world BACKWARD.javascript:void(0);
   lastpage, it people like you that have been deceiving your self, since Nigeria got her indepence, keep making Noise!
    WHAT ELSE CAN A MISERABLE FELLA DO? when he is jobless, probably a school dropout, hidding in cubicle, typing junks, thinking his his law makers can actually hear him, waiting for the next election where you can continue to show to the world how stupid you are, or probably learning a new accent so you could continue with your scamms, m not you know how many scam mails leaves Nigeria per second[b]s[/b],  lol.
 continue in your illusion, at least Japan has SONY,, what do have?
   old, pot belled, scamming bastards all in name of politicians and God-fathers,
   CBN--  m here
   LAW MAKERS--  who gave you the right to bail out banks??
   CBN---  but, but,  it's in the CBN act,
   LAW MAKERS,  but, but. i tought it was invalid. its invalid,  lol
           how more confused could they be? lol
what a waste of bandwidth,
         what a waste you were,   continue in your illusion, 

Read yourself? Cant you take your time to write coherently and spell accurately?
Did you undergo any formal schooling at all? (Am not referring to the few keyboard ability you attempted while learning to write scam letters o!)
Who is pursuing you or are you sneaking-in to use your Boss's Computer?

You dont even make sense!

I guess Pentagon's site was managed by "kids" when it was hacked-into, a few weeks back, by a 22yr old?

Its idiots like you that makes things worse for Nigerians,
they call people like you "Monkey" and next you're begging them for Banana tongue

Anyway, aside being unintelligent and incoherent, you're also boring.
Nothing to exchange with your sort, go yap with your mates somewhere in the Zoo. tongue
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2009
Read yourself? Cant you take your time to write coherently and spell accurately?
Did you undergo any formal schooling at all? (Am not referring to the few keyboard ability you attempted while learning to write scam letters o!)
Who is pursuing you or are you sneaking-in to use your Boss's Computer?
   that's it, i can now see where your confusion starts from,,
i should learn how to spell well? lol, because my professor is here to award marks for me. grin (just the same way he thinks is law makers can hear him) simply pathetic , if you can not read it,  GO TO  BLAZES.
        lastpage, m not moved by your foolishness,
        PLEASE LEARN HOW TO MAKE USE OF YOUR STUPIDITY.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by kosovo(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2009
Anyway, it's about time I dump their brand, starting with that their VIAO laptop (the worst laptop I've ever worked with)
over 80 million people disagrees with you.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by peruso: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2009
says who?
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by peruso: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2009
people like kosovo and their likes will one day wake up and realize that the answer to Nigeria's problems was never in their tearing her down, but in profering solutions in anyway they could ve,

but maybe, just maybe by then it would ve already been too late.( i pray not)

fyi America today is known as one of the greatest nations because she stands by her name and her own irrespective of the circumstances.

i'm sure u may be aware of the recent american journalist cum clinton cum north korea brouhaha,  did they need to go that far to the extent of a former president and the husband of a serving cabinet  top official going to the rescue. And to make matter worst in the territory of an enemy?
no they did not,,,  but yet they did it , just to prove that point 'america stands by her own'

we may not ve gotten there yet but i am hopeful (not just me but like minded nigerians). that we will oneday

that is why when an outsider cooperation like sony gathers up the guts to promote this kind of ad we should always stand by our own,

NO MATTER THE RATE OF PIRACY(which i;m not sure can be compared to some countries) EVEN IF IT''S SO; FOR THE FACT THAT SONY HAS MADE EVEN IF IT'S 1NAIRA OUT OF THIS COUNTRY WE  DESERVE THEIR RESPECT.
[and mark my words we will get it one day]

no matter where you go to in this life you can never become less nigerian this is your country and will alwaz remain your country, 

i have had the opportunity to travel out of our shores, but i can confidently assure you that there is truly no place like home,

and one other advise to all of you , NEVER EVER THINK THAT A GOVERNMENT OR ANY GOVERnMENT FOR THAT MATTER IS PUT IN PLACE FOR YOUR SAKE, NOOOO!!!!!!! THERE'S SO MUCH A MAN CAN DO FOR HIS FELLOW MAN,

nigerians are watching, tbc
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by koolchicco: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2009
^^Ride on Peruso.You're making sense!^^
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by pappilo(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2009
@texazzpete

You are into HTC phones as well? Thank God I finally meet another Nigerian who knows the real deal (WM). Everyone I talk to is on about the iphone or some other wack sh@t like that. I have the Touch Pro 2 and is amazing. You must get it bro!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Akanniade(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2009
Why is that we raise so much uproar when popular personalities make negative comments. Collin Powell called us a Nation of Scammers. Hillary also gave her piece of mind. That so many nairalanders take so much offence to this video clip shows how morally bankrupt we are as a country. . Our youths send so much scam mails all over the world without the government taking any meaningful step to curb unemployment.
People,blame your government not Sony.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by texazzpete(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2009
peruso:

NO MATTER THE RATE OF PIRACY(which i;m not sure can be compared to some countries) EVEN IF IT''S SO; FOR THE FACT THAT SONY HAS MADE EVEN IF IT'S 1NAIRA OUT OF THIS COUNTRY WE  DESERVE THEIR RESPECT.

Good. By that same standard, for the fact Many Nigerians have stolen money relentlessly from tens of thousands of westerners, we DESERVE THEIR DISRESPECT.

You talk about proferring solutions, how many have you offered apart from this shameless attempt to bury your head in the sand and paper over all the flaws and cracks.

peruso:

[and mark my words we will get it one day]

Not at this rate, you won't. As we speak, hundreds of thousands of scam emails are being sent out from Nigeria.

peruso:

nigerians are watching, tbc

Isn't that what we're good at? Watching idly? Feeling no shame?

Look at all of you people thinking that railing against Sony is a way to show patriotism. Why not go out to the nearest cafe and speak to these boys doing the true damage to our country?
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by remoranger(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2009
@kosovo

I think you have attention seeking disorder.

I dont have time to respond to you.

I suggest you see a psychologist for your disorder.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by utotomixxx(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2009
@topic starter, I do not want to be rude, but I cant think of anything else to say "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" As a SONY PLAYSTATION FAN since 1997, this makes me very angry. Why dont you face the real problems in Nigeria and leave the things that bring comfort and joy in our lives. Not to mention also remove the daily stress in our lives.

from a true gamer and SONY PLAYSTATION fan.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Pataki: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2009
I wonder what the noise is all about. Sony made a statement of fact, Nigerians are crying wolf. What is wrong in stating the truth by Sony? Do you know the enormous amount of fradulent emails emanating from Nigeria daily? Why are there no shout to the FG to stop this scam on the increase?

Just of recent, a Nigerian (medical student) in the States was accused of duping three banks in the States including Bank of America up to the tune of $85,000. Where is your Federal Government to stop him?

Another Nigerian in the UK, who is a UK Engineer graduate, uses his work station PC to scam people off their money. He was recently arrested and jailed. Where is your Federal Government to stop the bad publicity emanating from we Nigerians?

Sony have a right to say what they want to say. Afterall, our Leaders are busy thinking of how to siphon the next allocation of Oil revenue and accrue it into their various and respective bank accounts. Yet, you people are here shouting to the same leaders to stop a company from giving us bad publicity when our own leaders are the pacesetters in blatant and unmasked bad name giving.

Very soon, I have a dream the word ''corruption'' would be matched with Nigeria in the dictionary! angry
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by otokx(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2009
I have a better solution to this issue; simply change the name of our country from "NIGERIA" like NEPA was changed to PHCN. The fact remains that we have ourselves to blame.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by MadMax1(f): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2009
So if a powerful conglomerate with a huge presence insults Nigerians, because our leaders are irresponsible and scammers send out feelers via the net, we should take it as our due and not complain? Do you have any idea how incredibly insulting that advert is? Can you find any kind of precedent for it anywhere? They dare because they know Nigeria is now the world's target board for ridicule. There are a hundred and fifty million Nigerians. How many of them are scammers? Fifty per cent? Twenty? Ten percent? And yet, everyone, from the struggling immigrant to old folks in the village, are lumped together and tarred with the same brush. It is not that Nigeria has worse cybercrime than other countries; you'd be amazed at what Asia and the United States pull off. It's that Nigeria is good fodder for dislike, and internatinal media has focused on and fanned this dislike for ages. Nobody wants to hear about a Malaysian scammer who stripped someone of millions, or a hacker who stole thousands of dollars via identity theft. But if it's a Nigerian, it's immediate front news. They love to hate us.

It's an insult to honest hardworking Nigerians, who are the majority by far, to imply 'we' brought the ad upon ourselves in any way, that is 'our' fault and we should swallow it like bitter medicine. If the Nigerian Govt has an iota of shame they would immediately demand an apology from SONY and insist that the ad be removed. The SA movie District 9 was insulting to Nigerians as well. An avalanche of humiliation seems to be coming and we do NOT deserve it. These things make life difficult for Nigerians who have to truck with other nationals. Corruption in govt is one thing. Insulting a country blatantly in the eyes of the world is another and its govt being corrupt is a silly rationalization. Every country has problems. Yes, we have a problem with scammers,.and lazy youths who who want it all without working for it. But these emails are silly. The only way you can taken in by them is if you want to be taken in. Europeans and Asians are far more more sophisticated frauds. They should stop humiliating us because of the actions of a few.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by rafcrown(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2009
The advert is the most stupid,most irresponsible ,most unprofessional ,most bias,most barbaric,most unexpected from international company like SONY
The aim is just to tarnish the image of our country
Whether good or bad this is our country
Japan is also a country full of unadvertised criminals and bad eggs called and known as YAKUZAs
It is no longer an advert when they use name of a country in a negative manner
They wrongly believe
that any foolish advert agent can just go on air
open big dirty mouth and say rubbish in the name of advertisement to African countries
PERSONALLY I VE NO SINGLE RESPECT AGAIN FOR SONY AND THE COUNTRY OWNING THE COMPANY
If you dont respect my country how can i be your customer
Shame on that company,Shame on those who approve the advert and people who love the the advert.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Pataki: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2009
Respect your own country first before asking others to respect it for you.

You are asking for Sony to keep silent about a matter that brings national disgrace not only in Nigeria to Nigerians but as well to Nigerians in the international scene. When I tell peeps I am from Nigeria, there is that look of distant thought, which I can definitely say smacks of; ''oh that country with high corruption rate''. You are requesting that the disgrace be nipped in the bud, while the fundamental root of disgrace amongst Nigerians themselves continue to escalate.

Nigerian youths in our University are presently at home or probably in the cyber cafe as we speak due to the uncaring attitude of our leaders both within the University and the Federal Government. These youth are idle and jobless. What do you expect of them? Or should we talk of the amount of half-baked undergraduates being churned out from our Ivory towers who continually remain jobless? What do you expect of them? Sit at home and and wait on their poor parents who have not been paid salary for months to feed them? The easiest means to make the money is to enter into the cyber cafe and send these ''silly and grammatical blunders'' of emails to various dimwits across the world. Sony gets a hang of these, they use it for their publicity stunt, you are here shouting that the Federal Government should put it on hold!

Let the truth be said from all quarters, maybe one day, we would all come to our senses!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by MadMax1(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2009
What silliness, what rot. Get it into your daft, self-immolating skull that SONY had no right to insult an entire country, irrespective of what its govt does. Nigerians live in other countries and it doesn't help that horrible misconceptiions about us are stamped into their minds before any of them even meets a single Nigerian. Image is everything. Perception is reality. There simply is no justifying SONY's actions and it's disgraceful to have Nigerians gleefully applaud this and rant about 'corrupt' govt.You can protest and clean up at home and still protect your image overseas and Nigerians abroad, you know.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Builder: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2009
really don't see anything wrong in what the dude said,  i mean, the poor guy was just referring and praising our global export., if nigerians really wanna prove the guy wrong they need to approach these multi-national companies to estalblish depots and or call centers in nigeria, hence providing our 80 million jobless youths with something to do
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by beystwin: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2009
Mad_Max:

What silliness, what rot. Get it into your daft, self-immolating skull that SONY had no right to insult an entire country, irrespective of what its govt does. Nigerians live in other countries and it doesn't help that horrible misconceptiions about us are stamped into their minds before any of them even meets a single Nigerian. Image is everything. Perception is reality. There simply is no justifying SONY's actions and it's disgraceful to have Nigerians gleefully applaud this and rant about 'corrupt' govt.You can protest and clean up at home and still protect your image overseas and Nigerians abroad, you know.
Spot on!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Pataki: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2009
Mad_Max:

What silliness, what rot. Get it into your daft, self-immolating skull that SONY had no right to insult an entire country, irrespective of what its govt does. Nigerians live in other countries and it doesn't help that horrible misconceptiions about us are stamped into their minds before any of them even meets a single Nigerian.  Image is everything. Perception is reality. There simply is no justifying SONY's actions and it's disgraceful to have Nigerians gleefully applaud this and rant about 'corrupt' govt.You can protest and clean up at home and still protect your image overseas and Nigerians abroad, you know.
Must you throw insults just because you want to pass across a comment? If I ply insults back as an exchange, can you stand the heat? undecided

Give me the justification for having corrupt Government? Give me the justification for having yahoo yahoo on the rise? Give me the justification for Sony not to talk about what is wrong in a nation that cannot do what is right?
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by unfaded(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2009
i just saw it "don't believe all that stufff you read on the internet, otherwise there would be a nigerian millonaire by now"
well, am slightly offended but unfortunately its true.have you being to alaba? almost everything there is pirated.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by aquita(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2009
Mad_Max:

So if a powerful conglomerate with a huge presence insults Nigerians, because our leaders are irresponsible and scammers send out feelers via the net, we should take it as our due and not complain? Do you have any idea how incredibly insulting that advert is? Can you find any kind of precedent for it anywhere? They dare because they know Nigeria is now the world's target board for ridicule. There are a hundred and fifty million Nigerians. How many of them are scammers? Fifty per cent? Twenty? Ten percent? And yet, everyone, from the struggling immigrant to old folks in the village, are lumped together and tarred with the same brush. It is not that Nigeria has worse cybercrime than other countries; you'd be amazed at what Asia and the United States pull off. It's that Nigeria is good fodder for dislike, and internatinal media has focused on and fanned this dislike for ages. Nobody wants to hear about a Malaysian scammer who stripped someone of millions, or a hacker who stole thousands of dollars via identity theft. But if it's a Nigerian, it's immediate front news. They love to hate us.

It's an insult to honest hardworking Nigerians, who are the majority by far, to imply 'we' brought the ad upon ourselves in any way, that is 'our' fault and we should swallow it like bitter medicine. If the Nigerian Govt has an iota of shame they would immediately demand an apology from SONY and insist that the ad be removed. The SA movie District 9 was insulting to Nigerians as well. An avalanche of humiliation seems to be coming and we do NOT deserve it. These things make life difficult for Nigerians who have to truck with other nationals. Corruption in govt is one thing. Insulting a country blatantly in the eyes of the world is another and its govt being corrupt is a silly rationalization. Every country has problems. Yes, we have a problem with scammers,.and lazy youths who who want it all without working for it. But these emails are silly. The only way you can taken in by them is if you want to be taken in. Europeans and Asians are far more more sophisticated frauds. They should stop humiliating us because of the actions of a few.
@Mad_Max, you have spoken well. Need I say more?
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by SmashingM(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
The ad by SONY is a slap on our faces. Ours is a country with its share of victories and failures, joys and sorrows, good and bad,saints and thieves. We are neither the worst nor the best. Our Government should go after them and make them pay for it. Afterall the financial crisis we have now all over the world was perpetrated by an American (Maddoff).
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by tbaba83(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
No offence to anyone but after watching the advert over and over, what exactly is everybody infuriated about. Nowhere in the statement did the man who made the comment generalize that all nigerians are frauds. He only said he will be a Nigerian millionaire if yadayadayada.  comments like columbian druglord does not mean all columbians are druglords.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by wirinet(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
What Sony did was in bad taste, and i cannot phantom how any body with a drop of Nigerian blood can support the advert.
I think it is because of the way western media portray us and a lot of us feel we have to flow with western thoughts and ideas to show we are civilized.

As i say, in terms of value of cybercrime nigeria would not take the pole position. much more money is lost to cyber crime by Americans than can ever be lost by Nigerian 419 crime. Americans are involved daily with credit card fraud and identity crimes. The east Europeans are far worse in terms of hacking than Nigeria, even the Vietnamese are way ahead of us. The only problem with our cyber crimes is that it is rudimentary and embarrassing (even for people that fall for it). It is usually perpetuated by thousands of young boys (mostly secondary school drop outs or jobless youths), who cook up an incredulous story about a politician ( present or past), who needs to move stupendous stolen amount of money into a foreign bank account to be provided by the MUGU for a percentage of the cash (running into tens of millions of dollars). The mugu is then milked by asking for various small sums to facilitate the transaction until the victim is tired, wiser or run out of money. Other variations is informing a prospective Mugu that he/she had won millions of Dollars (without the person playing any lottery), and also must pay small transaction fees.

I had always wondered how people fall for such scams most of which are written in very poor English. The only problem is these young boys sends hundreds of thousands of spam mails everyday, hoping to catch one stupid person.

What would happen if Sony tries a similar Ad using the Arabs, by insinuating that they are all suicide bombers. Will you see any Arab supporting the Ads. And i am sure these same Nigerians supporting Sony in its denigration of Nigerians would condemn them if they insult Arabs.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by agathamari(f): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
you cant bitch at how people from nigeria have "tarnished" your image.  nigeria sueing sony for this would be like john gotti sueing hollywood for portraying him as a mobster.  it would be thrown out of court and cause everyone in the court to pee themselves with laughter.  you want the world to stop seeing nigeria as a land of scamers them stop scamming the world.  hello!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by agathamari(f): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
what about this one? you gonna sue over this too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKA6kZrLUVE
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by CHANCEMAN: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
Mr.Kosovo , or whatever you call youself ,if you are ashamed of being a nigerian there are many other countries like Sudan etc whose citizenship you can claim.The Nigerian's you are critizing you are no better than them if you think you tell us what you do for a living or what you are doing to make the world a better place.People are talking of what is outright offensive you you are busy talking bs.Please if you do not have anything concrete to add then keep your ideas and thoughts to yourself.
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
agathamari:

what about this one? you gonna sue over this too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKA6kZrLUVE

Well made!!! WOW!!! That deserves some sort of award!!
Re: Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. by rafcrown(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR THE MOST STUPID ADVERT OF THE CENTURY
THE DIRECTORS OF SONY SHOULD COME FORWARD FOR
THIS AWARD FOR MOST SENSELESS ADVERT AWARD OF THE CENTURY
OR THEY CAN SEND
THEIR MOST FOOLISH PRESENTERS TO COME FOR THE AWARD
IF THOSE TWO BIG FOOLS HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AND DIGNITY
SOMEBODY ABOVE THEM SHOULD KNOW BETTER
I DONT KNOW WHAT SONY IS EVEN SELLING PANGOLO TIN CANS
THAT THEY HAVE TO INSULT ANOTHER COUNTRY
I DONT WISH THE COMPANY AND THEIR  PRODUCTS WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inaction Delays Recovery Of $85million Ex- Minister’s Loot / Petrol Landing Cost Jumps To ₦186, Oil Hits $64 / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.