Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (181917 Views)

Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by claremont(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2016
NewSheriff:
I sight you my Redeem sister.

She went to preach to him so he can repent, don't misinterpret the photo. grin
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by lumeneng22: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2016
No be this boy wey hi mama wan suffer die for village?
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Maski87: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Na ashawo , Iif you can pay you will fxxxck

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by iPopAlomo(m): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Source of income, means of livelihood, and the likes.

he's a IndecentStar... People pay $10 to subscribe to his videos...

Source of income... Explained.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by DedeNkem: 1:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Luckily for the girls theirs faces are hidden.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by illuminada: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2016
DedeNkem:
The girls should sue that id*iot to court!

How so? Those pics appear to have been taken with due consent.

Such a case may lack merit

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2016
DesChyko:
Different strokes for different folks. To him, it's an achievement. After all, the sweetness in madness is best known to a madman. undecided
99% of the little boy in me tells me that guy is a Yahoo guy. No sensible person does this. Popping expensive champagne from one club and bar to the other is an achievement and best way of life to him. A pity!

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by OLisaMacaulay(m): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2016
e be like say this boy win small contract
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by lereinter(m): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2016
mii4u:
demon possessed

Who tell u
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by PlayerOne: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Tblack.. Hottest gee boy in a abj..

Dud is a baller

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by diva90: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2016
It's sad what girls do for small change these days. How much is this dirty looking boy possibly paying these hoes that they would completely throw their sense of worth to the winds ... Smh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by PlayerOne: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Chai... Gals are just objects for sex grin grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by InvertedHammer: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
This youth who goes by the name @kingtblakhoc on instagram has been sharing endless photos of all the ladies he sleeps with. What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. Or are women that cheap?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_71.html
/
The background tells you that the guy is not struggling or his parents are loaded.
The thing about sleeping around is that once in awhile you will come across a crazy one.
The guy has good taste though, I must admit.
\
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
This youth who goes by the name @kingtblakhoc on instagram has been sharing endless photos of all the ladies he sleeps with. What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. Or are women that cheap?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_71.html
Tell him to get married now, he will start trembling grin grin
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by brajy(m): 2:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmm!!!! iranu!!!! shiiiiiiit!!!!
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Africanpride: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Only 13 ladies small pikin, he dey learn work. Kiss and tell is for high school kids grow the fuc.kup

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by PlayerOne: 2:17am On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by KissCODE(m): 2:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Twaci:
I don't blame him undecided

Na the girls I blame. Just look at that redeemer undecided
do you even believe this? who was taken the pictures? this thing na acting joor. why did they all hide their faces. someone just employed some girls maybe pay them to take their pictures and he employed a photo grapher... that redeem own na even photo shop am sure there are more photoshops htere too.

i still wonder why this type of nonsense makes front Page here in NL...

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Originalsly: 2:48am On Jun 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. l
Baffling to many?....well...I guess small boys or village guys would be baffled.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Gheritage(m): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Redeemed indeed, that's a reproach to many...how can one guy be sleeping with different types of ladies? His own is not d first Sha, I know of a guy that told me he's slept with more than 80 dft girls before his marriage... He actually got married to one beautifully endowed lady with dignity bt d guy is still not satisfied yet. he told me last month that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO BE FAITHFUL with one partner (in ma heart, I said that's for u)...I shook my head. Anyway, I don't know why a lot of ladies are descending so low everyday? I don't know why ladies are giving/$elling themselves so cheaply to guys? I pray my future wife will not be among the victims deceived

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by canDy4eva(f): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2016
DesChyko:
Different strokes for different folks. To him, it's an achievement. After all, the sweetness in madness is best known to a madman. undecided
...gbam!

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by canDy4eva(f): 3:07am On Jun 27, 2016
buchilino:
BY D TIME HE REACHES 40 OR 45, HE WILL NO DAT HE WAS ONCE AN ASS
...true talk!
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by canDy4eva(f): 3:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Gheritage:
Redeemed indeed, that's a reproach to many...how can one guy be sleeping with different types of ladies? His own is not d first Sha, I know of a guy that told me he's slept with more than 80 dft girls before his marriage... He actually got married to one beautifully endowed lady with dignity bt d guy is still not satisfied yet. he told me last month that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO BE FAITHFUL with one partner (in ma heart, I said that's for u)...I shook my head. Anyway, I don't know why a lot of ladies are descending so low everyday? I don't know why ladies are giving/$elling themselves so cheaply to guys? I pray my future wife will not be among the victims deceived
she wount my. Dear, in d mist of cheap things, we still hv expensive ones...*God help our generation*

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by illuminada: 3:15am On Jun 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
she wount my. Dear, in d mist of cheap things, we still hv expensive ones...*God help our generation*

lol...true!
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by defemidefemi(m): 3:39am On Jun 27, 2016
NewSheriff:
I sight you my Redeem sister.
lol

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sosiqdude(m): 3:41am On Jun 27, 2016
This guy sha....

He needs Jesus Christ as his lord and personal saviour.
He needs to give his soul to God and all things will past away and new things shall come his way.

This thing this young man is doing is too small for him..

My pastor thought me on yesterday service that life is spiritual
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Damfostopper(m): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2016
D guy na naija IndecentStar... He has a website.... Check it out www.hoclifestyle.com

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sosiqdude(m): 4:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Damfostopper:
D guy na naija IndecentStar... He has a website.... Check it out www.hoclifestyle.com

We don't need it okay, he needs deliverance... He is under a bondage...do you think he's enjoying this? Know he's not

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Damfostopper(m): 4:01am On Jun 27, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
the op is a fucking liar.. D guy is only promoting his business, not as if he slept with dem all. I follow d guy on instagram and fb.. He helps u get a call girl.. U open an account on his website and pay him.. Search google to confirm... Neva believe everything u read online
exactly

4 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sosiqdude(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2016
JOYOSITA why you still awake by now, hun?
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Ninilowo:
Chei. See wrist band for the 7th pix.

Jesus parish I guess lol
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Rilwayne001: 4:29am On Jun 27, 2016
ikbnice:
To him, it's an achievement worth celebrating and the girls partook in it willingly. I smell some wads of notes doing wonders there.

Of course, what do you expect? Lol

Unless he's using juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / The Red Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.