Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: (12596 Views)

Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria / I Need A Work At Banana Island Who Can Provide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by vickvilles(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:
There's three factors you can provide to get a job:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Experience is usually the primary factor. However, the certifications and education are well within your own control, so you can work on those. Also, you can get experience from volunteering, but you have to strike a balance between putting food on the table, too.

In this part of the world, it is difficult to get a job without experience. I suggest the fresh graduate should first study and get necessary certification (at least the basic ones) as soon as possible. No employers want to spend money on training again.

These are some of the courses you can study (not cramming dumps). You really need to know it.

CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE,OCA,OCP etc.

Differentiate yourself from others and enroll in any good ICT training center or do it yourself (UTUBE).

It worked for me. I can also send materials to you if you want (free). The material I can send to you is on on cisco networking and security.

Keep yourself busy before you know it, the job will come .

Be crime free because crime does not pay. Don't say it's because of frustration.

crystalviewtechnologies@yahoo.com
please send to my e-mail address vickvilles@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by mployer(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Three factors you need in business

1. Capital
2. Experience
3. Network(connections)
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Engineermbugame(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2016
butanep:
What is the Op even saying... there are thousands of people with good working experience, good result and good dictions that are still jobless. Certificate is overrated in this part of the country that's why we all go to school then come out to start begging for jobs.

If you like Get CCNA, CISCO, JAVA, ICANN ORACLE etc. If you don't have someone to connect you to a good place to work, you will just be there. The connection is either from God or man. But if you don't have the right connections, those certificate might just be a waste until you begin to apply your sense in the right direction. The system is just too corrupt. It takes divine grace to hit that dream job without connections in the present Nigeria. I am not advocating that acquiring certificate is bad but the rational behind it. It shouldn't be primarily aim in getting a good job but to develop ones academic skills in order to create something from it that can sustain you

We need start changing the orientation of undergraduates and secondary school student about going to school to primarily look for jobs. Let them begin to use their holidays to acquire skills they have passion for instead of playing video games and sleeping all day. Let us inform them to get an alternative to the glorified "Certificate" being celebrated in Nigeria. There are people without certificate that are obviously doing fine in the country.

I have a friend who graduated with a first class and ORACLE certified yet without a good job because he has no godfather. Let us stop investing all our time in school to get that paper called certificate. Let's begin to think what we could do peradventure the certificate fails. Investing your whole time to acquire a certificate when your parents are not connected is a big risk.

People without good results are getting good and fantastic jobs and those with very good results are roaming the street looking for jobs all to no avail.

Education is very good but what we acquire here in Nigeria is certificate and not education.
u made a point bro,i had saw a graduate. dat stay up to 7 years without a single job even nah he still jobless.hand skils i learn after graduating from sec school i use in surviving in school,even sometime i use d money to pay my school fees.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Henrolla(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Experience is usually the primary factor. However, the certifications and education are well within your own control, so you can work on those. Also, you can get experience from volunteering, but you have to strike a balance between putting food on the table, too.

In this part of the world, it is difficult to get a job without experience. I suggest the fresh graduate should first study and get necessary certification (at least the basic ones) as soon as possible. No employers want to spend money on training again.

These are some of the courses you can study (not cramming dumps). You really need to know it.

Differentiate yourself from others and enroll in any good ICT training center or do it yourself (UTUBE).

It worked for me. I can also send materials to you if you want (free). The material I can send to you is on on cisco networking and security.

Be crime free because crime does not pay. Don't say it's because of frustration.

morning bro, I'm interested in the CCNA training materials. can i get them from you?....from beginners level plz. that's my mail: Henroma4real@gmail.com. tanx
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by kasillars(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Please, send me ur material
thammie23@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by adezjamz(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm interested in those materials.
adezjamz@gmail.com
[quote author=chukwujike post=46960436]There's three factors you can provide to get a job:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Aroh48(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Pls send the material to my mail arohkelechi94@gmail.com God bless you.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by SamOgasco(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

please send to me as well.

joinogatechmedia@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by butanep(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Engineermbugame:
u made a point bro,i had saw a graduate. dat stay up to 7 years without a single job even nah he still jobless.hand skils i learn after graduating from sec school i use in surviving in school,even sometime i use d money to pay my school fees.

Education is good. Acquiring certificate is a brilliant idea but we need get something to keep us going when the certificate is yet to speak.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by buksaylor001: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Please,can you send to me at emekamigo@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Linus4get(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Please my liege, send to me
Andexebere@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Linus4get(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Andexebere@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Linus4get(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Andexebere@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice write-up.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by mrloui(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

I am interested please my email: mruc89@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by mrloui(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
I am interested my email :mruc89@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by hatchy(f): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
I want to start the certification course. Pls kindly send the materials to me via lewisigwe2013@gmail.com.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by babs01(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

send to

babsak01@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by jotax(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
ι иєє∂ тнє мαтєяιαℓѕ тσσ, ρℓєαѕє!
Elekwachijosiah@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Engineermbugame(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016
butanep:

Education is good. Acquiring certificate is a brilliant idea but we need get something to keep us going when the certificate is yet to speak.
dat is the fact.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by LUSTY1759(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Your Email address is not delivering @ chukwujike...am interested in d materials if u can forward to chukuclement@yahoo.com.. Best regards.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by ziggy01(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Send me the materials. Chigozieokofu@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by gideonvalor: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Do well to send me the material teymeyowo@gmail.com. Thanks man
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by mcbau2020: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
please i also need the material
adelekemusibau62@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by andyjagga: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

bro tnx plz I need ur Cisco & ccna materials...email z andyjagga1@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Engrdavo: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one! Can I hav ccna materials in my box pls? davidadelowo@ymail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by nairaming: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
BECOME AN AGENCY BANKING AGENT IN NIGERIA

SET-UP an AGENT BANK POINT in your Community, Town or Village Anywhere in Nigeria.

Make Good INCOME for Serving all BANKS Customer in Nigeria,
Make up to N100,000.00 Per Month Running Bank Agent Business.

You Can Also EMPOWER somebody in your TOWN, COMMUNITY or VILLAGE to Help your Community in having a Bank Point for Better Commercial Development.

Project Set-UP Fee :N15,000.00
N5,000.00 Registration Fee
N10,000.00 Minimum Business Capital for the agent.

What you Need to Have to be Set Up
1.ANDROID PHONE 4.4 Os and Above
2.INTERNET Enabled Phone or Laptop

What You will be Equip With
1.BRANDING Materials
2.Transaction Register
3.Transaction Receipt
4. Flyers

SERVICE TYPE
1.Open BANK ACCOUNT for Customers
2.DEPOSIT to ANY Bank Account from anywhere in Nigeria
3.TRANSFER Money to All Bank Account in Nigeria
4.WITHDRAW Cash from ANY Bank Account in Nigeria
5.PAY ANY BILL for Customers in Nigeria, PHCN, DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES, GOVT. PAYMENT and More.
6. SELL AIRTIME to Customer on ALL NETWORKS in Nigeria.

To Join SEND an email to nairami.serve@gmail.com with your FULLNAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER.

or CALL 0816 85 68 315

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by freeze22(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kindly send me the materials please chilleds22@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by FLOURICON: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please kindly send those materials to my email: flourishjoh@yahoo.com. Thanks for being a helping hand.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by pikino123: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please send the materials to me too. I appreciate your effort.
Thanks.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by pikino123: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please bro send me the materials. Kingsleyobi899@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (20 Positions) / Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt And Abuja / Avris Nigeria Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.