Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: (12598 Views)

Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria / I Need A Work At Banana Island Who Can Provide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by ogbevireo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

chief, are you in the industry? I mean IT. if yes do you have an idea of the following:
1. An estimate of how many CCIEs are in Nigeria.
2. Can a CCIE holder in Nigeria get up to a million in paid work pay month?
3. Are there openings for such people in Nigeria - so that one does not put in the effort and still be looking for job oh.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by ogbevireo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:
There's three factors you can provide to get a job:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE,

crystalviewtechnologies@yahoo.com

chief, are you in the industry? I mean IT. if yes do you have an idea of the following:
1. An estimate of how many CCIEs are in Nigeria.
2. Can a CCIE holder in Nigeria get up to a million in paid work pay month?
3. Are there openings for such people in Nigeria - so that one does not put in the effort and still be looking for job oh.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by chachazzy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Henrolla:

morning bro, I'm interested in the CCNA training materials. can i get them from you?....from beginners level plz. that's my mail: Henroma4real@gmail.com. tanx
Pls forward the material to
chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Incase you have received the material. I tried mailing the Op, but the mail bounced.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by chawtinz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls I also need the materials my email: Samsonjoseph150@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by JMAQ(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please i need those materials.kindly send to jobclement8326@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by xmileeasy: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please kindly send the materials to xmileeasy@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by michaelou(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls send materials to michaelspar7@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Henrolla(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
chachazzy:

Pls forward the material to
chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Incase you have received the material. I tried mailing the Op, but the mail bounced.
sorry for d late reply bro. didn't receive any mail from OP o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt And Abuja / My Experience Job Hunting Today / Avris Nigeria Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.