Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161661 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordfalcao:
50$ Amazon gift card available ( cash receipt)

Call/text with number on profile
available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordfalcao:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordfalcao:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
drey22:
More screenshots.... On the 4th of December(the day the refunded fnf $280 was sent, we also withdrew $200 fiverr ) before ending for the day...

Attached is what ensued after

So why do you use "US" here when you claimed that i am singlehandedly responsible for this. Your fault is clear here. You should admit the fact that you didnt confirm that the payment was on hold before you paid cash out to the guy. It was after 24hrs that u msg to tell me funds was reversed. Who does that?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Still buying......

Payoneer
Fiverr withdrawals
Upwork Withdrawals

Instant payment Guaranteed.

Click WhatsApp link below to deal!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Drey22 ought to have checked the fund and you are supposed to verify sources too. Also, you should have brought up the case tagging it misunderstanding instead of calling him scammer.

We learn everyday, so both should take note for next time sake.

Nevertheless, I will suggest that both should go back to WhatsApp and try to reach a middle ground on this matter. If still not resolvable, you may come back here for opinions

This is what he said today but even me i am not financially bouyant for now, but at least we will have to resolve this by paying up since we have people to pay up too. Will those people wait? They have been on my neck and you were only complaining of not financially okay for now. Even for your mistakes, i was still ready to help you share in the loss.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
See, I was only trying to see a resolution to this and I can now see that you're not ready to that was why you brought it here and labelled me a scammer, for all I know, the funds came in and was refunded which was showed in the screenshots shared and if in the events I it was refunded, I will come back to you to pay me. But since you're not ready for any resolution and defame me by labelling me a scammer even after offering to buy your funds 15 - 20naira more than I do... It shows a lot...Go contact the guy you got the funds from, I have been fair enough.

Do you know how many calls I have received today Really, you messed things up for yourself bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
drey22:
See, I was only trying to see a resolution to this and I can now see that you're not ready to that was why you brought it here and labelled me a scammer, for all I know, the funds came in and was refunded which was showed in the screenshots shared and if in the events I it was refunded, I will come back to you to pay me. But since you're not ready for any resolution and defame me by labelling me a scammer even after offering to buy your funds 15 - 20naira more than I do... It shows a lot...Go contact the guy you got the funds from, I have been fair enough.

Do you know how many calls I have received today Really, you messed things up for yourself bro

Your resolutions arent feasible. Just look at it yourself
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Drey22 ought to have checked the fund and you are supposed to verify sources too. Also, you should have brought up the case tagging it misunderstanding instead of calling him scammer.

Nevertheless, I will suggest that both should go back to WhatsApp and try to reach a middle ground on this matter. If still not resolvable, you may come back here for opinions

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Check screenshots... Funds came in and was refunded later... And in that event, I will still request for my money back or the funds...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:
there are two ways to this type of case.

.1. It's his duty to confirm the payment first before authorising you to pay the seller

2. It's your responsibility to ensure you try as much as possible to supply him from reliable source.

But let's hear drey22 part of the story too

This is actually right! But he sent money to me to pay the guy before even confirming payment in his own paypal account. He has much more of the mistakes. And he is trying to free himself of the debts afterall
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:

This is actually right! But he sent money to me to pay the guy before even confirming payment in his own paypal account. He has much more of the mistakes. And he is trying to free himself of the debts afterall

My mistake was trusting you because the first thing I said was 'bring clean funds o' when you told me there was no fiverr funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
drey22:

My mistake was trusting you because the first thing I said was 'bring clean funds o' when you told me there was no fiverr funds

We have done many of the fnf funds in the past months. So what are you talking about trust. You are just trying to pull up excuses due to your greediness. Imagine you said you are not financially bouyant out of your excuses
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordfalcao:

sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
$100 Amazon gift card available ( cash receipt)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
rossovu:
$100 Amazon gift card available ( cash receipt)
Beep Me. Check my Number on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:

The guy said the money came in and was later refunded which certainly it's possible, are you now saying he should bear the loss with you for selling to him illegal funds?

Cause I had a similar scenario where someone sold me £240 as fnf and it entered and it was refunded. I contacted the seller and he contacted the sender and it was resent back to me when though he didn't give any sensible reason for the charge back but he paid back.

So why are you saying he should shoulder part of your loss after telling you he want clean funds.

You claim you've been buying more than 3-5 times from the seller that charge back and his trusted to you, so how are we sure you didn't ask the guy to charge back? Cause we've seen people here selling funds and asking the sender to charge back. What if that's the case?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
drey22:

Where are the screenshot the money actually entered but was later refunded? Cause from your right up you said you're heading for a service and you didn't check up with your sister until the following day, so how sure are you the money came in?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
gentyholar:

Where are the screenshot the money actually entered but was later refunded? Cause from your right up you said you're heading for a service and you didn't check up with your sister until the following day, so how sure are you the money came in?

Here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
$50 PayPal available for sale...

https:///send?phone=2348165039436

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
gentyholar:

The guy said the money came in and was later refunded which certainly it's possible, are you now saying he should bear the loss with you for selling to him illegal funds?

Cause I had a similar scenario where someone sold me £240 as fnf and it entered and it was refunded. I contacted the seller and he contacted the sender and it was resent back to me when though he didn't give any sensible reason for the charge back but he paid back.

So why are you saying he should shoulder part of your loss after telling you he want clean funds.

You claim you've been buying more than 3-5 times from the seller that charge back and his trusted to you, so how are we sure you didn't ask the guy to charge back? Cause we've seen people here selling funds and asking the sender to charge back. What if that's the case?

This is a biased judgement.the guy claimed that his paypal account was limited too before the $280 was refunded . But after a while the guy didnt respond very well again. And thats why myself and nairadesign agreed to fish the guy out. But there were pending $188, $94 transactions that we need to settle first and then we can concentrate effort to fish the guy out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is our chats of trying to fish out the guy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:

This is a biased judgement.the guy claimed that his paypal account was limited too before the $280 was refunded . But after a while the guy didnt respond very well again. And thats why myself and nairadesign agreed to fish the guy out. But there were pending $188, $94 transactions that we need to settle first and then we can concentrate effort to fish the guy out

This is not a judgment but my opinion, you want him to pay up for the fiverr funds he just collected then you both should be searching for your supplier that he doesn't know from Adam?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
The guy claimed that his paypal was limited when the fund refunded back to his account.
But the whole issue is nairadesign has a fault of not confirming the fund in the paypal. It was after 24hrs, he msg me that the fund was on hold before for a review. What we do normally as exchangers is that if there is any fund on review, we wont pay up the client until we saw completed under the transaction. But because of his negligence. He didnt login to paypal to confirm. Why ask me to bring you funds when you know you are in a rush to go to church. How is that supposed to be my fault?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
gentyholar:

This is not a judgment but my opinion, you want him to pay up for the fiverr funds he just collected then you both should be searching for your supplier that he doesn't know from Adam?

Well, he has a fault of not login in to confirm funds before we paid off the guy involved. Look at this critically if you trully wanna have an opinion. Not just a biased one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:
The guy claimed that his paypal was limited when the fund refunded back to his account.
But the whole issue is nairadesign has a fault of not confirming the fund in the paypal. It was after 24hrs, he msg me that the fund was on hold before for a review. What we do normally as exchangers is that if there is any fund on review, we wont pay up the client until we saw completed under the transaction. But because of his negligence. He didnt login to paypal to confirm. Why ask me to bring you funds when you know you are in a rush to go to church. How is that supposed to be my fault?

Sorry, where in your chat that shows the money was on hold and pending review, and the issue of him paying up on time is not negligence but honor cause if you see one that pays instantly then you should hold on to the person.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
gentyholar:

Sorry, where in your chat that shows the money was on hold and pending review, and the issue of him paying up on time is not negligence but honor cause if you see one that pays instantly then you should hold on to the person.

Check this email

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nairadesign showed me this email after the money was refunded 24hrs after the transanction. If he had considered this before and told me the money was on hold. We wont in anyway pay the guy off. So it was written clearly that money was on hold. Paypal rote " you shouldnt provide the item purchase until the review was successful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:
Nairadesign showed me this email after the money was refunded 24hrs after the transanction. If he had considered this before and told me the money was on hold. We wont in anyway pay the guy off. So it was written clearly that money was on hold. Paypal rote " you shouldnt provide the item purchase until the review was successful

Item's purchased meaning it wasn't fnf afterwards right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.