Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160904 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
drey22:

Item's purchased meaning it wasn't fnf afterwards right?

You are the one in the position to know that. You are the one with the paypal account and you never mentioned anythn different from fnf since 5days ago...and i make sure i told the guy to send as fnf. You are just a looking for various excuses which is needless. The best is accept that you are wrong to have done the transaction the way you run it. Paypal business, cos of the risks involved is not sth you rush and do. You claim you are going to shiloh that day and thats why you are rushing and couldnt check if the funds enter the paypal or not. You are so wrong and all your claims are nothing but baseless.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:

Check this email

Then someone is lying cause I believed he sent you this pictures after you've sold him the fiverr funds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
drey22:

Item's purchased meaning it wasn't fnf afterwards right?

You can confirm that by opening the payment of $280 and check the transaction details but I doubt if it's gns.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
gentyholar:

Then someone is lying cause I believed he sent you this pictures after you've sold him the fiverr funds.

He is the lair here. We did the transaction on 4th december. He sent me the email on 5th december.
Check below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
segabio66:

He is the lair here. We did the transaction on 4th december. He sent me the email on 5th december.
Check below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
I will implore the admins to critically look at this issue. Because right now, i am sure everyone saw that most of the fault came from nairadesign but it is unfortunate when he refused to accept his fault. As a business man that deals with paypal, you have to be so sure your funds have entered your paypal account successfully before paying out. If you know you wont be able to login to confirm the paypal account, why then request for funds at that time. Paypal business isnt sth you rush to do. Now see what your negligence caused. And here you are just trying to run away from responsibilities of what his glaring that you are the cause of. Well, i await the decision of the admins cos as tbaabz told us to go and resolve on watsapp and reach common ground. I have messaged him to aallow us reach an agreement but has refused to reply my message. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
$600 ebay checkout available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
$150 Neteller available now

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

It was AFTER the codes were invalidated, he started saying Im supposed to know that ALL his cards are from YAHOO BOYS.

How

It would be different if he told me those cards were STOLEN before sending.

If not from yahoo boys, where do you think the cards are coming from?

Will any sane person (who isn't a mugu of a yahoo boy) buy 100$ gift card with 100$ cash and sell it at less than 250 naira per dollar when dollar to naira is 360/$?

Let's not deceive ourselves, we all know the sources of the gift cards we are trading here in Nigeria ... And they are from yahoo boys ...

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:
but she claimed you said the cards are from yahoo boys. don't you think she deserves a refund? you ought to have notified her of your trade term. transparency is important in this type of matter

I'm seriously surprised at your response here too...

If not from yahoo boys, just give me one single source you can think of ...

We might not be dealing with the yahoo boys directly ... But it's def going down a chain from the mugu to the yahoo boy, to his friend who trades online, to a vendor who can sell gift cards, to final loader

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please bro, can they do charge back on FnF??

gentyholar:

The guy said the money came in and was later refunded which certainly it's possible, are you now saying he should bear the loss with you for selling to him illegal funds?

Cause I had a similar scenario where someone sold me £240 as fnf and it entered and it was refunded. I contacted the seller and he contacted the sender and it was resent back to me when though he didn't give any sensible reason for the charge back but he paid back.

So why are you saying he should shoulder part of your loss after telling you he want clean funds.

You claim you've been buying more than 3-5 times from the seller that charge back and his trusted to you, so how are we sure you didn't ask the guy to charge back? Cause we've seen people here selling funds and asking the sender to charge back. What if that's the case?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
oswardic:

2 cases...

1. If the payment was sent from card... Card owner can chargeback ...

2. PayPal can chargeback themselves if they want to deal with the originating account ...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
wow! thanks bro, how can one know if the transfer is done from a credit card or PayPal balance?
HazzanTazzan:

2 cases...

1. If the payment was sent from card... Card owner can chargeback ...

2. PayPal can chargeback themselves if they want to deal with the originating account ...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
oswardic:
wow! thanks bro, how can one know if the transfer is done from a credit card or PayPal balance?

To be on the safer side,before buying funds from anyone,always ask that person to screenshot his Account balance,Account activity and Name of Account Holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
oswardic:

Yes it can, if the payment was made from bank or even paypal balance, the account holder can say he was hacked and the funds were sent as fnf.

Always request for the activity page or transaction details of the funds after sending to know the source of the sending. If you're not satisfied just refund immediately before paypal does the refund for you.

Also be careful of all this gns guys, that was how one sent me a gns after telling him more than once to send as fnf. Telling me it was a mistake and immediately the fund enters paypal limited my account with other funds inside but I just decided to be just with the sender so I clicked on refund even though my remaining funds were trapped inside. If I want to do it, he is to be blamed and were both going to wait the 180 days together but he got his money back, Am the only one counting days now.

So the account holder of the PayPal that was limited is the Scammer and the seller should be held responsible. Why don't you tell him to pay half and you also pay half to the buyer cause at the end of the 180 days he going to get his money out meaning he collected 98k cash and he has another $280 in his account to be cleared after 180 days.

Who knows if the account was truly limited self. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Paypal funds availablle for sale
Paypal funds available for sale at good rates
Paypal funds available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
100*2 Canada iTunes available..

Rate 140/$

Call/text with number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
lordfalcao:

Rate 140/$

lordfalcao:

Rate 140/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed @nice rates

WhatsApp on signature or call let's deal

Payment is instant
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2018
smiley wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

If not from yahoo boys, where do you think the cards are coming from?

Will any sane person (who isn't a mugu of a yahoo boy) buy 100$ gift card with 100$ cash and sell it at less than 250 naira per dollar when dollar to naira is 360/$?

Let's not deceive ourselves, we all know the sources of the gift cards we are trading here in Nigeria ... And they are from yahoo boys ...

Hello Hazzan,

Please speak for yourself. DON'T say we all know
How will i know if he didn't tell me prior?

As I said previously, there's $500 (N105,000) involved here.

I'm already bearing the loss on $100 (N21,000) which is the normal ecodes we've been trading.

But for this $400 (N84,000) he PURPOSELY sent stolen physical cards with no proof of purchase knowing I wouldn't question him because we'd been trading previously.

So he CANNOT expect me to bear this loss because he knew exactly what he was doing.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 5:29am On Dec 09, 2018
$230 BTC available paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

I'm seriously surprised at your response here too...

If not from yahoo boys, just give me one single source you can think of ...

We might not be dealing with the yahoo boys directly ... But it's def going down a chain from the mugu to the yahoo boy, to his friend who trades online, to a vendor who can sell gift cards, to final loader

If all gift cards are from yahoo boys, then people selling and buying it are aiding fraudulent activities and I will be wary of those people if that's the case.

You also sell gift cards, are you aiding yahoo boys too sad

However, I don't agree that all gift cards are from yahoo boys.

Puskin kindly look into this. If it's true that all gift cards are from yahoo boys, I think trading it should be banned on this platform. I'm not in support of fraud in any form regardless of the profit

Cc
Dominique
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2018
RMB AVAILABLE FOR SELL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2018
sleekender:
15,000 RMB required ASAP. Only Genuine sellers with good NL history.
Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2018
segabio66:

This is actually right! But he sent money to me to pay the guy before even confirming payment in his own paypal account. He has much more of the mistakes. And he is trying to free himself of the debts afterall

Truth is bitter, but I think you carry part of the blame by not verifying your source. However, drey22 also carry part of the blame by not notifying you that the fund is on hold.

Let me open this in the public. I sold PayPal as a middle recently and it was charged back but I bear zero responsibility.

Here's the reason

I insisted that my client should check if the fund is cleared (he told me it's cleared without checking his account to be sure) and I told him how risky gns is before sending to him. He accepted my terms and I sent (as a middle man).

Though, the seller happened to be a freelancer and it was a payment from his client which was charged back by PayPal not the sender.

The oyinbo later opted to pay the freelancer via agc and we have gotten the usd equivalent.

Note
I bought from a reliable person and that's why I was able to get back the fund even after charge back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2018
PayPal Trading is becoming very risky nowadays,I learn everyday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

Hello Hazzan,

Please speak for yourself. DON'T say we all know
How will i know if he didn't tell me prior?

As I said previously, there's $500 (N105,000) involved here.

I'm already bearing the loss on $100 (N21,000) which is the normal ecodes we've been trading.

But for this $400 (N84,000) he PURPOSELY sent stolen physical cards with no proof of purchase knowing I wouldn't question him because we'd been trading previously.

So he CANNOT expect me to bear this loss because he knew exactly what he was doing.

I'm not in anyway involving myself in who bears how much loss btw u and the guy...

I'm just asking you if you think any sensible person will buy gift cards at 36k and resell at less than 24k...

That's where you shld know that gift cards flying around in Nigeria are mostly from yahoo boys...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.