Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life (4832 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by BoiledHead(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2016
I like it so much together with good firm bress

It's over sweet on me smiley
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by foolinlove(f): 2:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Your head really has been boiled.

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by whogoscam: 2:40am On Jun 27, 2016
This cheap lame ass dude.

Sex is over rated.

3 Likes

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:40am On Jun 27, 2016
I think u just finished a good session...Dont pray to come across Linda ikeji kinda vjayjay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by Strahovski1(m): 2:45am On Jun 27, 2016
This guy is a looser.

There are so many good things in life and the vagina is not one of them

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by dukeprince50: 5:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Ding! ding!! ding!! We hav a winner... Oboy clap 4yaself... Ur CGPA for mumu don high
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by jeff1607(m): 5:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
This guy is a looser.

lol, like?

lemme guess money, family, career etc

but many great men have fallen to it and many more will still fall.

ordinary epilethial tissuse!!!

Daris GOD oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by David25(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
I think u just finished a good session...Dont pray to come across Linda ikeji kinda vjayjay

bro,. enlighten me abeg. what's this Linda ikeji kinda vjayjay you speak of biko? grin what are the dangers? how to avoid it?
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2016
1.Bad odour
2.Killz sex appeal
3.Finger a girl then use style to run it through ur nose to knw if it stinks.
4.Run away if so
David25:

bro,. enlighten me abeg. what's this Linda ikeji kinda vjayjay you speak of biko? grin what are the dangers? how to avoid it?
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by BoiledHead(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
BoiledHead:
I like it so much together with good firm bress

It's over sweet on me smiley
i pray for you...you will live long to see your children children angry

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Smh
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
This guy is a looser.

It is. There would be no you without a vagina. wink

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmm, so u r saying vagiba can cause diabetes
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2016
I don't blame you though, with names like sweetlynda flying around.

Maybe some girls are lacing their stuff with sugar, spice and everything nice undecided
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by lacasera14(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Your senses have been fried together with the boiled head.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by theEYe21(f): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Realistically.... Vagina is one of the sweetest thing in life for men. Men can't do without it and they are so addicted to it that they even pay money for it. Millions are spent just because of pussy grin even politicians all over the world steal money from their country funds and spend it on oloshos grin that's why this world is a mess because men can't do without the pussy. Imagine how the world will be without men not being addicted to the pussy grin I'm just being realistic here. grin
Strahovski1:
This guy is a looser.

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by dannyben5: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Op....

Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by BoiledHead(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
i pray for you...you will live long to see your children children angry

Hmm
Re: Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Boiledhead=Boiledbrain grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave / 10 Confirm Facts About SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.