Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,888 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Glory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23219 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Glory by MUVA(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2016
[b]Morning Nairalanders/Romance Section.

Usually I don't glorify "rumour-ists" with responses that end up stroking their much cherished E-ego's but these rumour mongers have fed and digested all manner of crap being sold by nairaland's number one crap sale's-men. To an extent, I won't blame anyone. But like a friend rightly told me; "Silence is often misunderstood" and in this case, mine is being seriously taken for granted. Put aside the fact that I've been up and about in the past few days (stacking contracts) wink, my silence largely owes to the fact that I waited patiently to see where the endless wailing's and rantings will lead.

In that case, rather than cast aspersions, I would set the record straight.
Just like every other campaigner (including those running their cyst infected fingers) , I have been behind unknown alternate accounts but ONLY during the Miss Nairaland contest. Those who know the Sinnzu/Synzu/TrapLord persona on this forum are those who have been consistent in the last 2-3 years on here and they know that I DONT have to hide behind alternates to diss or unleash a cuss-fest upon anyone. Recently, I adopted a pattern of using a few other alternates when I want to have fun trolling BUT only as a means of evading bans on my main moniker NOT because I give a tuppence about an e-rep or what anyone thinks. It is pertinent to note that these alternates that I've used in trolling (TheValiant and co.) are VERY WELL KNOWN by all and its not rocket science to decipher who is behind it. I aint b!tch made!

That being said, I would like to clearly state that I am NOT Madrina, Cherrykoko, StunchLord or whatever other moniker that chooses to spite you Lezz/Lezzlie, these e-People hate you. Don't console yourself with thoughts of the possibility of a rebuttal from me. I don't take NL serious enough to nurse resent for things this irrelevant talk-more of something that I was elated to see happen! I have absolutely no reason to be disgruntled. What manner of man gets disgruntled when an unwanted friend chooses by his own hand to cut ties? Disposing yourself was more of blessing to me. Ruminate on that. smiley

I am Synzu. I have been called many names. I have been wrongly and rightly accused by those who seek to "tarnish" a rep that doesn't debit my account. A rep that have already been charred and blackened by my own hands after years of GLORIOUS trolling! grin
What is dead cannot die so if we all decide to act stvpid, we will all end up dead but I will still be there.. the undead, to deliver funeral eulogies in the not so distant future on those who kept thinking they are wrecking "carnage" on a nigga chilling on the comfort of bare mammaries watching X-men Apocalypse in HD all the while not giving a fauck! sad grin

Perhaps when the sun set's on you, and you're done wrecking imaginary online "carnage" grin, before you're done picking the pieces and piecing together what remains of that "online e-fighter reputation" you so much cherish, my money might have been be longer than Wahab Folawiyo street, Surulere. cheesycheesy .. wink Its not a threat, neither am I cruel, I'm only saying that if we all choose to become children, then I'd be the most childish! gringrin

Since the pageants niceties ended, I have dropped monikers like Urlando and co. They've served their purpose which borders around campaigning, defence and hype making. So Maxi112, direct all your wailings to me from now on. That's if you'll even dare.

FTBomb, You say I snitched, I'm sorry.. But it aint exactly "snitching" if you don't mean shxt to me..+ you attacked my friend.. That further means you aint shxt to me. Ruminate on that. smiley

HateU2, I just logged in, saw your mention and I had to edit this to include this piece just for you. Its true we haven't had an encounter but I'm sure we'll be able to pen down a few paragraphs if we were asked to write about each other. Amongst many things remarkable about your person is your attachment to your friend. I won't justify what happened or apportion blames. No I won't.. I'll take the blame... She used to be my friend too and if I didn't fall for all that pressure, what happened wouldn't have happened. I'm sure she'll turn up sooner than you know. For what its worth.. I'm sorry.

Thesonofmark... My friend.. my confidante in whom I placed all my trust. My friend in whom I never hid anything from. You know, if this was real life I would've long dubbed you what the igbo's call "Enyi ka nwanne". Loosely translated; "A friend who is more than a brother". I might have been everything they say I am but certainly not to you. We're in this almost 3 years man.. I don't even see myself getting mad at you. I want to, but I just can't. I didn't include you on my initial scripting either but after typing HateU2's piece, It dawned on me that she isn't the only one who lost a dear friend.

To anyone else affected, I would like to state that even if all this was premeditated, it was certainly not by me. On that fateful day, I was alerted via a call (after several pings) from a friend that my "friends" were laying accusation and counter accusations on me for something I never even had details of until I read it here. I came online, read the thread from start to finish, logged out my account to avoid being forced to reply the plethora of mentions I kept getting because I want to see where it'll all lead to. I chose to address this issue this morning cos I guess its about time I did. Making friends outside NL is never a bad idea, u just gotta be careful about things you say to these people especially the ones who take this forum a tad too seriously. They are the type of people who screenshot every offline convo inorder to use it against you when ya'll fall out. Years of being an active member has made me realise that of a truth, there are actually people whom their lives revolve around seun's forum.

Trolling is fun but it looses its lustre when the troll starts catching feelings.. Taking this e-stuff too personal.
I have nothing against those I've trolled. I never hated them, I always thought it is lame to actually hate an e-persona. I can cuss and continue to cuss Lanicky but lord knows I'd totally smash if she let's me. wink
I can cuss, drill, bury, exhume and commit Darkrebel to mother earth again but anyone I've discussed privately with will always recount how often I've admitted he's quite a bright kid regardless of the fact that he steals disses. Saintsamurai may be immature but I've always found his comments furking hilarious! Even the words; "House Of Knightly Retards" which Ireneony likes to refer to never looses its hilarity!
It becomes too lame when grown men take these things too personal to the point that anyone who tries to douce that excess hate/resent Whether subtly or boldly will be seen as either "cunning" or "bossy".

No one is perfect. Rather, we're all a perfect balance of good and evil.

I don't regret the good things I've done for bad people. Rather, I regret the bad things I did for the good of BAD people.

Let posterity judge us all.
Since I put a "removable" lid on trolling, I have made lots of friends whom before now, I've done everything possible to extend our friendship outside NL. I have addressed this issue with the ones who bothered enough to ask. I've separated facts from imaginary jargons so this piece right here belongs here on NL. Some might read it and think that it reeks of arrogance, some might read it and visualise me beating the drums of war. Some might think I'm being the bigger man by not towing the path of my detractors while others might think its a very mature response.

It all boils down to perception. Its all in your head.

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

GLORY cool [/b]

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Glory by bitchcrafts: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2016
WoW! it appears I should be gulping down my Sherlock Holmes instead
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Wow! So this is the first thread you ever posted. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Gflat: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA do you have a life outside nairaland

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

isee (amen)

3 Likes

Re: Glory by harrysjones(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2016
can some one sumarrize it to me please cool cool cool
Re: Glory by EmperorLee(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
URLANDO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:
MU.VA do you have a life outside nairaland

Yes bruh, a very demanding one at that. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by wordbank(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2016
I prophesy
1. Front page
2. One of the aforementioned will cross d line and likely get banned
3. The thread will soon be derailed
4. Soon enough nobody will remember this thread
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
slyIsaac:
isee (amen)
cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2016
This is highly disturbing

It's never that serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Wow! So this is the first thread you ever posted. Hmm.

That's why I named it GLORY cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2016
wordbank:
I prophesy 1. Front page 2. One of the aforementioned will cross d line and likely get banned 3. The thread will soon be derailed 4. Soon enough nobody will remember this thread
Aside number 3, the rest won't happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by BloodOnMyHands: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2016
[s][b]
MUVA:
[b]Morning Nairalanders/Romance Section.

Usually I don't glorify "rumour-ists" with responses that end up stroking their much cherished E-ego's but these rumour mongers have fed and digested all manner of crap being sold by nairaland's number one crap sale's-men. To an extent, I won't blame anyone. But like a friend rightly told me; "Silence is often misunderstood" and in this case, mine is being seriously taken for granted. Put aside the fact that I've been up and about in the past few days (stacking contracts) wink, my silence largely owes to the fact that I waited patiently to see where the endless wailing's and rantings will lead.

In that case, rather than cast aspersions, I would set the record straight.
Just like every other campaigner (including those running their cyst infected fingers) , I have been behind unknown alternate accounts but ONLY during the Miss Nairaland contest. Those who know the Sinnzu/Synzu/TrapLord persona on this forum are those who have been consistent in the last 2-3 years on here and they know that I DONT have to hide behind alternates to diss or unleash a cuss-fest upon anyone. Recently, I adopted a pattern of using a few other alternates when I want to have fun trolling BUT only as a means of evading bans on my main moniker NOT because I give a tuppence about an e-rep or what anyone thinks. It is pertinent to note that these alternates that I've used in trolling (TheValiant and co.) are VERY WELL KNOWN by all and its not rocket science to decipher who is behind it. I aint b!tch made!

That being said, I would like to clearly state that I am NOT Madrina, Cherrykoko, StunchLord or whatever other moniker that chooses to spite you Lezz/Lezzlie, these e-People hate you. Don't console yourself with thoughts of the possibility of a rebuttal from me. I don't take NL serious enough to nurse resent for things this irrelevant talk-more of something that I was elated to see happen! I have absolutely no reason to be disgruntled. What manner of man gets disgruntled when an unwanted friend chooses by his own hand to cut ties? Disposing yourself was more of blessing to me. Ruminate on that. smiley

I am Synzu. I have been called many names. I have been wrongly and rightly accused by those who seek to "tarnish" a rep that doesn't debit my account. A rep that have already been charred and blackened by my own hands after years of GLORIOUS trolling! grin
What is dead cannot die so if we all decide to act stvpid, we will all end up dead but I will still be there.. the undead, to deliver funeral eulogies in the not so distant future on those who kept thinking they are wrecking "carnage" on a nigga chilling on the comfort of bare mammaries watching X-men Apocalypse in HD all the while not giving a fauck! sad grin

Perhaps when the sun set's on you, and you're done wrecking imaginary online "carnage" grin, before you're done picking the pieces and piecing together what remains of that "online e-fighter reputation" you so much cherish, my money might have been be longer than Wahab Folawiyo street, Surulere. cheesycheesy .. wink Its not a threat, neither am I cruel, I'm only saying that if we all choose to become children, then I'd be the most childish! gringrin

Since the pageants niceties ended, I have dropped monikers like Urlando and co. They've served their purpose which borders around campaigning, defence and hype making. So Maxi112, direct all your wailings to me from now on. That's if you'll even dare.

FTBomb, You say I snitched, I'm sorry.. But it aint exactly "snitching" if you don't mean shxt to me..+ you attacked my friend.. That further means you aint shxt to me. Ruminate on that. smiley

HateU2, I just logged in, saw your mention and I had to edit this to include this piece just for you. Its true we haven't had an encounter but I'm sure we'll be able to pen down a few paragraphs if we were asked to write about each other. Amongst many things remarkable about your person is your attachment to your friend. I won't justify what happened or apportion blames. No I won't.. I'll take the blame... She used to be my friend too and if I didn't fall for all that pressure, what happened wouldn't have happened. I'm sure she'll turn up sooner than you know. For what its worth.. I'm sorry.

Thesonofmark... My friend.. my confidante in whom I placed all my trust. My friend in whom I never hid anything from. You know, if this was real life I would've long dubbed you what the igbo's call "Enyi ka nwanne". Loosely translated; "A friend who is more than a brother". I might have been everything they say I am but certainly not to you. We're in this almost 3 years man.. I don't even see myself getting mad at you. I want to, but I just can't. I didn't include you on my initial scripting either but after typing HateU2's piece, It dawned on me that she isn't the only one who lost a dear friend.

To anyone else affected, I would like to state that even if all this was premeditated, it was certainly not by me. On that fateful day, I was alerted via a call (after several pings) from a friend that my "friends" were laying accusation and counter accusations on me for something I never even had details of until I read it here. I came online, read the thread from start to finish, logged out my account to avoid being forced to reply the plethora of mentions I kept getting because I want to see where it'll all lead to. I chose to address this issue this morning cos I guess its about time I did. Making friends outside NL is never a bad idea, u just gotta be careful about things you say to these people especially the ones who take this forum a tad too seriously. They are the type of people who screenshot every offline convo inorder to use it against you when ya'll fall out. Years of being an active member has made me realise that of a truth, there are actually people whom their lives revolve around seun's forum.

Trolling is fun but it looses its lustre when the troll starts catching feelings.. Taking this e-stuff too personal.
I have nothing against those I've trolled. I never hated them, I always thought it is lame to actually hate an e-persona. I can cuss and continue to cuss Lanicky but lord knows I'd totally smash if she let's me. wink
I can cuss, drill, bury, exhume and commit Darkrebel to mother earth again but anyone I've discussed privately with will always recount how often I've admitted he's quite a bright kid regardless of the fact that he steals disses. Saintsamurai may be immature but I've always found his comments furking hilarious! Even the words; "House Of Knightly Retards" which Ireneony likes to refer to never looses its hilarity!
It becomes too lame when grown men take these things too personal to the point that anyone who tries to douce that excess hate/resent Whether subtly or boldly will be seen as either "cunning" or "bossy".

No one is perfect. Rather, we're all a perfect balance of good and evil.

I don't regret the good things I've done for bad people. Rather, I regret the bad things I did for the good of BAD people.

Let posterity judge us all.
Since I put a "removable" lid on trolling, I have made lots of friends whom before now, I've done everything possible to extend our friendship outside NL. I have addressed this issue with the ones who bothered enough to ask. I've separated facts from imaginary jargons so this piece right here belongs here on NL. Some might read it and think that it reeks of arrogance, some might read it and visualise me beating the drums of war. Some might think I'm being the bigger man by not towing the path of my detractors while others might think its a very mature response.

It all boils down to perception. Its all in your head.

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

GLORY cool [/b]
[/b]

[/s]
Shut up, you yellow-bellied, disgusting, lying, fat, dubble-chin bïtch!!!

I cut ties with you? Wasted sperm!! Did you not get me off your BBM contact after I stiffled your silly little games?

I never referred to your moniker in my response to your lies using the madrino, cherrycoco alternates, I only referred to them using your birth names Okeke and Anthony, and that's when you stopped and started making offline PMS and calls to inquire what was happening?

And you dare deny being Urlando. You were bathed with the waters of lies since birth. Manipulative, character-assasinating dumfück!

Get ready! I haven't started! Bïtch with a flaccid dïck!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by Gflat: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Yes bruh, a very demanding one at that. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. grin

That is what I am driving at bruv. Nairaland is just a cyberspace (not even a glorious one at that) you shouldn't sweat it bruv. People are always going to type irrelevant words just to get at you.

What you should be proud of is you are relevant enough for people to actually take time creating these hurtful words at you. It means your comments give people sleepless nights. Many are seeking for that kind of attention bruv. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2016
muva my good friend. Good morning man. Hope your back?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Blayze007(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2016
So you are Urlando? Why Dint you speak sooner? Mimzy has been taking the heat for your trolling. I hope Maxi112, Saintsamurai and Senibo1 will be courageous enough to apologize to Mimzy. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by rosalieene(f): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2016
*grabs a seat*
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2016
No one takes Nairaland as seriously as you do muva, we all know you have no life outside Nairaland, we alll know you hide behind gazillion of monikers to attack people, we all know that Ulando wasn't the only account you created to attack unsuspecting nairalanders, you are a bloody liar muva, you have no dignity no honour, you are a poor and impoverished bastard that's why you beg for recharge cards, fat foolish albino.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by postmann: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Blayze007:
So you are Urlando? Why Dint you speak sooner? Mimzy has been taking the heat for your trolling. I hope Maxi112, Saintsamurai and Senibo1 will be courageous enough to apologize to Mimzy. angry

More like after it was concretely established and revealed that he was, only then is he owning up clearly to be Urlando.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Blayze007:
So you are Urlando? Why Dint you speak sooner? Mimzy has been taking the heat for your trolling. I hope Max.i112, Saintsa.murai and Seni.bo1 will be courageous enough to apologize to Mimzy. angry
your comments is spot on grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by mhisbliss(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA cheesy this guy can rap i almost thought you're a lady what a wonderful troll to keep close as a guardian, nice to meet you you're now a mentor

4 Likes

Re: Glory by BloodOnMyHands: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Muva, Opening this thread was your biggest undoing. Bastard waste of breathing flesh!!! Watch him come up with more lies.

Albino-crowding bastard!!!

4 Likes

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

More like after it was concretely established and revealed that he was, only then is he owning up clearly to be Urlando.
hahahah... you nailed it bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

That's why I named it GLORY cool
Well you should have named it "Muva". So tell me, how's Fidelity Bank. Hope it's getting more alerts? grin

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Mimzy is it too late to say sorry?

MUVA/URLANDO IT MIGHT TAKE WEEKS, MONTHS OR YEARS BUT BELIEVE ME YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME.... SWEARS...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

That is what I am driving at bruv. Nairaland is just a cyberspace (not even a glorious one at that) you shouldn't sweat it bruv. People are always going to type irrelevant words just to get at you.

What you should be proud of is you are relevant enough for people to actually take time creating these hurtful words at you. It means your comments give people sleepless nights. Many are seeking for that kind of attention bruv. grin

LOL! I have had some fun times on this forum. Many more will surely follow. Thank you. cool
Re: Glory by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
cool
Re: Glory by postmann: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Muva, Opening this thread was your biggest undoing. Bastard waste of breathing flesh!!! Watch him come up with more lies.

He's a smooth operator. A master politician. Deft manipulator with ego-overdrive.

Hmmmm!!! I can't believe his depth of cunning!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Calm down bro. Just calm down. Since he's in the mood of explaining himself, let's hear him out. grin

So Muva, since you're now sober, care to let loose how you got hold of my pics? grin em don't bother, I already know. It's amazing what a few Naira here and there can do. LMAO.
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2016
And you know who has been attacking laveda, but you kept quiet, somone who is supposedly your ex, you could not protect her from your friend, you allowed her hide behind justinfifa to attack laveda, then you started spreading lies that it's ftomb, you are evil and wicked, it's only a shame that a girl will find you worthy to date, that's if she even actually dated you like you claim grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Glory by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
[/b]

[b]Shut up, you yellow-bellied, disgusting, lying, fat, dubble-chin bïtch!!!

I cut ties with you? Wasted sperm!! Did you not get me off your BBM contact after I stiffled your silly little games?

I never referred to your moniker in my response to your lies using the madrino, cherrycoco alternates, I only referred to them using your birth names Okeke and Anthony, and that's when you stopped and started making offline PMS and calls to inquire what was happening?

And you dare deny being Urlando. You were bathed with the waters of lies since birth. Manipulative, character-assasinating dumfück!

Get ready! I haven't started! Bïtch with a flaccid dïck!
Nawa o, must you guys go this farundecided…i just tireembarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.