Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? (6042 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
I noticed right from when I clocked 17 till my current age, 22, I'm always craving for sex, even though I'm still a virgin.

Most times, my Vajay go through a whole arousal cycle during sleep, to the extend of relieving the tension. The first time, this happened to me, I was really scared because I have never indulge in any form of self-service.

I dunno what to do, I always fantasize having sex with almost all the good-looking guys but I'm still single, never dated before.

Nevertheless, I presume, I am hornier than majority of people leading active sexual lives. embarassed

I've tried to engage in so many activities just to keep my mind of the butterflies I feel underneath, but it hasn't been easy cry. I'm quite a religious person and I'm not the type that loves to engage in casual sex but I'm now doubting myself at this point. embarassed I don't how if abstinence is the cause of this high sexual drive.

Also I told my close friend about my sexual drive but she gave me the dumbest reply, that I should get married. Like, I'm 22, still young, I don't want to be caged in my husband's house, when there is more to life than being married, at this age!!!! Moreover, I don't have any stable income yet, I'm just going to be a liability to myself and my would to be husband.

Is there any drugs, I can take to stop this constant horniness? Is this normal? cry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by rickpat(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
no drug...it's normal...

if you can overcome it now,over time you will learn to control it...the urge drops from let's say 25years and above as long as you remain a virgin...so it's normal

11 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Dayotheeone(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
You are basically going through puberty (No, puberty is not only when you turn 13), it continues till you reach 23-27.
Your hormones are raging and you might have a high libido. Try searching for foods you can take and avoid to reduce your libido and if you want to go further, see a physician in your primary care center (I hope you are in Lagos), they are free there and will recommend you on what to take
PS: If you are going to see the physician, never disclose why you want to see the doc to the nurses or attendants, just say you feel ill.
Las Las you'll be fine or might end up a Tsundere lol. Had similar issues

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by heniford2: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Just have sex crazy mind blowing sex damn all this blah blah will never solve it get a boyfriend and have crazy sex with condom and thank me later undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Highman56: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
The best drug is a big dick

6 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by ayoncox: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Animegirl:
I noticed right from when I clocked 17 till my current age, 22, I'm always craving for sex, even though I'm still a virgin.

Most times, my Vajay go through a whole arousal cycle during sleep, to the extend of relieving the tension. The first time, this happened to me, I was really scared because I have never indulge in any form of self-service.

I dunno what to do, I always fantasize having sex with almost all the good-looking guys but I'm still single, never dated before.

Nevertheless, I presume, I am hornier than majority of people leading active sexual lives. embarassed

I've tried to engage in so many activities just to keep my mind of the butterflies I feel underneath, but it hasn't been easy cry. I'm quite a religious person and I'm not the type that loves to engage in casual sex but I'm now doubting myself at this point. embarassed I don't how if abstinence is the cause of this high sexual drive.

Also I told my close friend about my sexual drive but she gave me the dumbest reply, that I should get married. Like, I'm 22, still young, I don't want to be caged in my husband's house, when there is more to life than being married, at this age!!!! Moreover, I don't have any stable income yet, I'm just going to be a liability to myself and my would to be husband.

Is there any drugs, I can take to stop this constant horniness? Is this normal? cry
Just get married jare, the part of the income is not an hard one to go by. You can go and learn a skill, or go into trading. It is better to be married than to burn.
You seem to be a good girl, don't become a bad one, 22 years is not too young to be married.
Just get close to the right man that will love you as a friend and partner and also invest in you

5 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
You naturally have high libido due to hormonal conditions. It will be very helpful in your marriage. It also seems you are not circumcised.

ADDED:
Fools are making silly statements about my comment just because I mentioned circumcision in my comment. What is exactly my offense in my comment? If a lady says men disturb her a lot and I say to her "It seems you are beautiful", does it mean I expect her to be beautiful? You people use sentiment to misinterpret simple sentences. I just wanted to know what else might contribute to her experience. I did not even say circumcision is the main cause. Not being circumcised helps sexual arousal. I simply wanted to know if it contributes to her experience. I did not take any stand on circumcision. I did not say she needs to be circumcised. I wander where fools got their impression about my comment.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Stargurl20(f): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hm... sad
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lols, see coded advertising! Some nairaland guys will read dis thread now, dier pricck go begin rise!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
You naturally have high libido due to hormonal conditions. It will be very helpful in your marriage. It also seems you are not circumcised.
You made is seem as though female circumcision is a normal thing

5 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by GooodHardDick: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s][quote author=Animegirl post=110807662]I noticed right from when I clocked 17 till my current age, 22, I'm always craving for sex, even though I'm still a virgin.

Is there any drugs, I can take to stop this constant horniness? Is this normal? cry[/quote[/s]
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Dayotheeone(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Valid, but the circumcision part..... omo don't ever in your life support FGM

2 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
You are changing the topic unnecessarily. I just said it seems she is not circumcised.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Dayotheeone(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
As in! I'm disgusted sef
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by GooodHardDick: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
This one Don use masturbation kill herself!

This is how they go around deceiving themselves and screaming Feminist whereas they're secretly dying to get a good hard dick to knack them. Werey!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Dayotheeone(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are changing the topic unnecessarily. I just said it seems she is not circumcised.
Is she supposed to be circumcised
What are you even saying

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dayotheeone:

Is she supposed to be circumcised
What are you even saying
Does asking a patient whether he has headache mean he is supposed to have headache?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
ayoncox:

Just get married jare, the part of the income is not an hard one to go by. You can go and learn a skill, or go into trading. It is better to be married than to burn.
You seem to be a good girl, don't become a bad one, 22 years is not too young to be married.
Just get close to the right man that will love you as a friend and partner and also invest in you

Like is easy to fine a right man. cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dayotheeone:
You are basically going through puberty (No, puberty is not only when you turn 13), it continues till you reach 23-27.
Your hormones are raging and you might have a high libido. Try searching for foods you can take and avoid to reduce your libido and if you want to go further, see a physician in your primary care center (I hope you are in Lagos), they are free there and will recommend you on what to take
PS: If you are going to see the physician, never disclose why you want to see the doc to the nurses or attendants, just say you feel ill.
Las Las you'll be fine or might end up a Tsundere lol. Had similar issues

I live in Abuja. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nicepoker(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
A virgin posting from the maternity ward grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Mooh247: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations it shows you a now a woman
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by thorpido(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
You're normal.You just seem to have a high libido.
Just do what you're presently doing to control yourself and learn more about other things to control yourself.
Don't feel pressured to do what you really don't want to do.Many have also been in your shoes and have weathered it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This one Don use masturbation kill herself!

This is how they go around deceiving themselves and screaming Feminist whereas they're secretly dying to get a good hard dick to knack them. Werey!

Everyone has the rights to be stupid but you always abuse the privilege. Why
If you don't have anything to say, don't display your stupidity under my post.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
thorpido:
You're normal.You just seem to have a high libido.
Just do what you're presently doing to control yourself and learn more about other things to control yourself.
Don't feel pressured to do what you really don't want to do.Many have also been in your shoes and have weathered it.

Thanks. Is not easy, with each passing day, the urge becomes stronger.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by GooodHardDick: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Animegirl:

Everyone has the rights to be stupid but you always abuse the privilege. Why
If you don't have anything to say, don't display your stupidity under my post.

Your foolishness knows no bounds! Mumu

I thought you're a feminist and needs no dick? The same guys you've been insulting, how come you suddenly want their dick? Werey!
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Mooh247: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Your foolishness knows no bounds! Mumu

I thought you're a feminist and needs no dick? The same guys you've been insulting, how come you suddenly want their dick? Werey!

Oga stop embarrassing the young lady now, she might be your sisters age mate

Why bully her... If you seek anything from her outside the subject of the thread then be an adult and take it private to her DM

5 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by GooodHardDick: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Oga stop embarrassing the young lady now, she might be your sisters age mate

Why bully her... If you seek anything from her outside the subject of the thread then be an adult and take it private to her DM

Alaye calm down.

Have you seen the way that girl and her peers goes around insulting every single guy in this forum? The werey with the other girl derails every threads insulting everyone all in the name of they are feminists.

Now she created a thread expected those same guys to come and help her out.. She dey mad nii? We thought feminist don't need dicks?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Mooh247: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Alaye calm down.

Have you seen the way that girl and her peers goes around insulting every single guy in this forum? The werey with the other girl derails every threads insulting everyone all in the name of they are feminists.

Now she created a thread expected those same guys to come and help her out.. She dey mad nii? We thought feminist don't need dicks?

Calm down also... You are the man, you remain the man and would always be the man

No time to follow them join the petty gender war bandwagon.. you talk to her and caution her like a wife, daughter and a sister because you have to act better

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by GooodHardDick: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Calm down also... You are the man, you remain the man and would always be the man

No time to follow them join the petty gender war bandwagon.. you talk to her and caution her like a wife, daughter and a sister because you have to act better

At the bold. You want to waste your time talking to a bitter and frustrated girl parading herself as feminist? Oga, you're obviously calling for more insult
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

At the bold. You want to waste your time talking to a bitter and frustrated girl parading herself as feminist? Oga, you're obviously calling for more insult

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin. I'm glad, my talks keep men like you frustrated. Keep crying here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by thorpido(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Animegirl:

Thanks. Is not easy, with each passing day, the urge becomes stronger.
It's never easy.Observe the times when this urge seems to come strong(I believe at your lonely times).Try to find something that can occupy your time and mind at those periods.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by ayoncox: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Animegirl:

Like is easy to fine a right man. cry
Easier at that age than others upward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. / Ladies Get In Here #funtime / 10 Things Only Big Breasts Women Can Performed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.