Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG (50786 Views)

Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Ambassadorial List: Buhari Agrees To Withdraw Nominees / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2016
ckmayoca:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/143680/ambassadorial-list-qualified-candidates-states
....The four States omitted don't have qualified Candidates to represent them?This APC Government and lie peddling keep my head scattering everyday.How possible is it for a whole state not to have a single qualified candidate?But we have qualified ones from the whole states from the Dullard REGION?Even our dullard presido lacks the qualification to be be there yet he is still there,dullard S.G.F isn't qualified too yet he is there,and now all of a sudden dullards now see inteligent ones as unqualified?NSOGBU dikwa n'Obodoa!!!!
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
herbie27:
Speaking the home language of where one has been posted to serve is conditional, it has to do with the official language of the country.

There are lots of citizens in those states that can be fixed perfectly well in those position, but Nigerian government prefer mediocrity over meritocrity because of party affiliation.

I knw that the ambassadorial list is on the exclusive list of the executive arm, so Buhari is looking for APC members for those positions, i bet the once he was given aren't qualified enough for the senate to approve.
Your point is weak.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by wacoj(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
APC is a joke!
I really think that the SGF and Liar Mohammed should have some shame to say somethings!

I am waiting to see Liar Mohammed add his voice to this APC's nonsensical nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by EbukaLive(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2016
chyeexcel:
To God who made me, this Ebukalive needs brain.
Onye Ugwu
Borrow me your own na, Nwanem...
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by EbukaLive(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
mikkypel:

About u saying i have assimilation problem, i know the best reply for u but I'm not in the mood right now.. But can u hear what you saying or probably see what you are typing, A state as big and composed of literates like Ondo.. You will agree with me that there are CAREER DIPLOMAT, i still stand on my opinion that the president took sides here.. Some states had two nominees and some states had none.. Haba,. Its still not fair.. In government, equity should be done.. That is when you respect the Constitution
I am tired of explaining this thing. I am not saying that there are defending the SGF as I have said more than once, there are other things he did not address properly but you cannot keep telling me that equity was not observed or Bubu is doesn't like Ondo State. That is nonsense. Ekiti State had two nominees. EKITI STATE. Fayose 's state has two nominees. Anambra has two. Kwara has two, the state of his supposed enemy, Saraki. Cross River also has two. Analyse the list yourself. If you have the NAMES of CAREEER DIPLOAMTS in Level 16/17 from Plateau (APC), Ondo, Bayelsa or Ebonyi. Please furnish me with those names. I will be the first to condemn Pastor Lawal for lying....

NB: Only Borno has three nominees, and one out of the three is a Southern Borno Christian...

Here is the link for the list: https://www.nairaland.com/3156693/buharis-ambassadorial-nominees-state-origin
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by Goddex: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2016
donofdons:
This is very funny...so this government want to tell me that ondo and ebonyi state that are in the first 10 list of nigerias most educated states but largely illiterate states like katsina where even the president does not even have a real waec result can have qualified people.
This government is a joke and their failure is phenomenal.
Thank God i am moved to iceland from nigeria after returning from russia during GEJ era to contribute to my country.

Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by Nellybii: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
donofdons:
This is very funny...so this government want to tell me that ondo and ebonyi state that are in the first 10 list of nigerias most educated states but largely illiterate states like katsina where even the president does not even have a real waec result can have qualified people.
This government is a joke and their failure is phenomenal.
Thank God i am moved to iceland from nigeria after returning from russia during GEJ era to contribute to my country.

The criteria includes being a career diplomat !!
Give examples and don't make frivolous claims.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by ebenholer(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
They are indirectly telling u that no APC member in the omitted states that can be part of national cake sharing formula. When did sokoto , kebbi, zamfara or yobe state starts going to school that will make them have a qualified candidate for ambassadorial appointment. Bola Ige was appointed by Obasanjo during his regime from the opposition party believing he could make a difference, not minding political interest. I had said it that we are yet to see the real change we are yearning for in this present government. We only experienced change in political party with the same set of people still ruling us...
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by lexyclasy: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
ChelseaDr:
None qualified to be an Ambassador? This must be a joke!!
....and some states were over qualified to merit double ambassadorial nominees....smh for this APC government!
Check critically you will notice that those states are densely PDP, it could be the APC supporters in those states are not qualified....This is ridiculous because there are still other people who are neither PDP nor APC .....this government is a learner period....My concern is please stop portraying NIGERIA image in bad shape....the interpretation of this Quagmire could be devastating
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by chernest2002: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2016
These are core pdp states so bubu did not see Apc members to nominate. Until they convert they will never get one. Change.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by Likei(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
qleap2all:

And Nigerians voted for him massively
you guys did not check his qualifiations before voteing, now he has wrecked the economy, common waec he does not have. Nonsense.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by seunfape(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
I know ondo state must be there.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by Joarams(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
mikkypel:

About u saying i have assimilation problem, i know the best reply for u but I'm not in the mood right now.. But can u hear what you saying or probably see what you are typing, A state as big and composed of literates like Ondo.. You will agree with me that there are CAREER DIPLOMAT, i still stand on my opinion that the president took sides here.. Some states had two nominees and some states had none.. Haba,. Its still not fair.. In government, equity should be done.. That is when you respect the Constitution

Please note that these career diplomats do not exist in isolation in the states. They must have sought and been in the employ of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Career diplomat is not equal to Professor. Even Profs don't exist in isolation as they must be in the academic system to be so called.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by ChelseaDr(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
lexyclasy:
Check critically you will notice that those states are densely PDP, it could be the APC supporters in those states are not qualified....This is ridiculous because there are still other people who are neither PDP nor APC .....this government is a learner period....My concern is please stop portraying NIGERIA image in bad shape....the interpretation of this Quagmire could be devastating

It's really unfortunate to say the least.

What is surprising is the fact that all the FEC and NASS members from the affected states have been infected by the spirit of mutism.
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by bodeemen(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Disquiet Over Buhari’s Ambassadorial List As Aggrieved Officers Petition Presidency, NASS
http://newsdiaryonline.com/disquiet-buharis-ambassadorial-list-aggrieved-officers-petition-presidency-nass/
“Yet, these Officers still have more than 10 years in the Service! So, whose interests are being served by this odd development? Seriously speaking, it appears that the Presidency does not know many things about the list because it is a ‘tsunami’.

http://newsdiaryonline.com/disquiet-buharis-ambassadorial-list-aggrieved-officers-petition-presidency-nass/
Re: Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG by predatorX: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nuttybynature:
I think the qualification of the president should be more than that of any of his appointee.. And by implication, there is nobody in those states who have SSCE that even the president did not possess Or what are they trying to tell us?
I taya for this naija oo

Update!!! First day here and I got the coveted position of FTC in a FP article... Egbon Seun, Mr Lalasticlala, where is my award? And bottle of Gulder??

But bros you can lie ooo at the bolded! First day on Nairaland and you don sabi Seun, Lalasticlala, don sabi wetin FTC and FP mean.
This is corruption.
Nuttybynature:
I think the qualification of the president should be more than that of any of his appointee.. And by implication, there is nobody in those states who have SSCE that even the president did not possess Or what are they trying to tell us?
I taya for this naija oo

Update!!! First day here and I got the coveted position of FTC in a FP article... Egbon Seun, Mr Lalasticlala, where is my award? And bottle of Gulder??

But bros you can lie ooo at the bolded! First day on Nairaland and you don sabi Seun, Lalasticlala, don sabi wetin FTC and FP mean.
This is corruption.
Nuttybynature:
I taya for this naija oo

This is corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army / EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Fayose (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.