Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (39624 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Receives Obasanjo In Abia As He Arrives For A Burial Ceremony / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by onepluone: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
olapluto:
This doesnt sound right. A man who never campaigned is handed the governorship. Why not order a rerun?

This is Buhari change.

Sheriff needs supporters to be effective in destroying PDP. Buhari has raped lady justice in Nigeria front and back.

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by prof800(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
man of the people. I Love Uturu.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by jlinkd78(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
f
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by ElCount: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
After the battle with apga now its with his own party. Anyways have always preferred Sampson Ogah so if eventually he is the governor its a win win scenario

I hope Ikpeazu just accepts the judgment in good faith without appealing I no wan hear another court gbege again there are far more pressing issues
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
olapluto:
This doesnt sound right. A man who never campaigned is handed the governorship. Why not order a rerun?
Bros some men are Highly favored! Gov. Bello of kogi state did not campaign for any vote. Today he is Governor! That's what i call FAVORED BY GOD!
I AM THE NEXT TO BE FAVORED!
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:
This Man (Ugah) will be definately better than Ikpeazu
That fat creature.....
How many years will Okezie spend in Courts, before u know it, 2nd tenure campaign will start....

He has not completed any road project since 1 year...
Abia State has the worst roads in the entire Nigeria...
Umuahia is among the least developed Capital in the Country...

I read online that he had working in Aba, but I went to Aba 2 weeks ago, I didnt see any damn freaking work, osisioma, ogbor Hill Roads sad angry angry...

I don't hate Ikpeazu, I have nothing against him, but Abia State has suffered so much with bad wicked Governance, for Orji Uzor Theif to Theif A Orji... Haba.. Na curse dem curse the state.....

Shut up. wia u knw fo aba?
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Mcowubaba: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Ahhhh... isn't this all Buhari's fault? Oh, y'all suddenly remember that youve had Governors these past 16 years?
Shut up ur buccal cavity......
Do you think all Igbos are wailers or IPOB.....
I'm an objective man, I stand for justice, good governance and equity....
Buhari is currently playing his own part in destroying the country more #fact.....
Pls bring out anywhere I blamed Buhari for State Bad roads in Abia State or you forever shut ur trap.....

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by tefund(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
let keep our finger crossed
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by PreyingMantis(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
olapluto:
My friend stop dabbling into issues you know little about. Are you an Abian? Dr Uche Ogah was the popular choice for the governorship ticket and position. The PDP primaries was manipulated by T. A Orji in favour of his preferred candidate Okezie Ikpeazu. For your information, Uche Ogah probably expended double amount of resources on the campaigns more than Ikpeazu.

Please get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by centcliz: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good judge if it is white so be it.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by obisite: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
united101:
This is fantastic. But can someone educate me? Does the status quo remain while he appeals or he has to vacate the seat.

Sometimes, they say they should remain in tbe office while they appeal.

I need light on this please.

I think the status quo remains until final verdict which I presume would come from supreme, except if he acept the same verdict if appeal court uphold it....he will definitely want to appeal
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by pahen1991: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:

Stop this already.. Okezie tried and is still trying but doesn't change the fact that Uche is sound.

where him don work. Which road for aba okezie don work?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Mcowubaba: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:

Stop this already.. Okezie tried and is still trying but doesn't change the fact that Uche is sound.

He didn't hit the ground running.
He hit the court running undecided
Uche Oga has always been the people's choice him or Alex Oti, Ikpeazu was put there due to his evil allegiance with the notorious criminal Thief A Orji nd his tryant son ikuku ...
That man has done nothing
Labu2013:

Shut up. wia u knw fo aba?

This is what affects my Igbo people the keep window dressing, being politically INcorrect, playing sycophancy nd leaving in self denial......
Aba is among the dirtiest city in Nigeria, Aba roads till DATE are so useless nd bad.... I don't know the side Ikpeazu did undecided undecided.. Bad roads, hold up.. Tufiakwa..

Now just take a look at Ikot Ikpene road leading to Akwa Ibom grin grin God4bid
Very soon you will blame Tinubu, Fashola, Sanusi or Buhari for the delay in Abia State cheesy cheesy while exonerating Thief A Orji nd Orji Thief Orji
Is ABIA STATE cursed
Why can't we ever have a useful Governor

Even Rochas is dualizing roads in Owerri city, Dave Umahi in Ebonyi is working seriously, Udom Emmanuel his Akwa Ibom neighbor is trying....

Why always Abia State, Lord what did our forefathers do wrong , the State no follow at all , our leaders have killed us....
No good presentable Stadium in Umuahia, No Airport, No railway, No useful Company, what is in Umuahia self- Nothing, not to talk about other LGAS

WAILERS continue deceiving urselves

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by franklin000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
interesting news
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by obisdavinc(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
supreme court will give it to okezie
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by MyX1: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
IKPEAZU REMAINS ABIA GOVERNOR - ABARIBE

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe on Monday reiterated the incontestable fact of Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu is the indisputable Governor of Abia State irrespective of the ruling of the Federal High Court in Abuja.

The Senator who represents Abia South Senatorial District in the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, asked Abians particularly the people of Abia South not to panic but to remain calm and confident.

Abaribe in a terse statement in Abuja said he has confidence in the Judiciary adding that in the fullness of time justice for Ikpeazu would prevail as both the constitution and the electoral act do not make provisions for what was declared in the judgement.

"I am happy that our judicial system has given us a window of opportunity to exhaustively explore our legal right to its logical conclusion. In that case we are right on course to right the wrong in the court above. It is a process that has commenced already.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by able20(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
They're celebrating Uche in Abakaliki, while the Abians celebrate Ikpeazu in Abia state.
Supreme Court is always there for final judgment
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
united101:
This is fantastic. But can someone educate me? Does the status quo remain while he appeals or he has to vacate the seat.

Sometimes, they say they should remain in tbe office while they appeal.

I need light on this please.
Ikpeazu will remain as governor till he has exhausted all his legal appeals up to the Supreme Court.

But if Gov Ikpeazu misses the deadline for filing an appeal at the Court of Appeal, then Mr. Uga becomes the governor
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by able20(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
pahen1991:
where him don work. Which road for aba okezie don work?

If not for your eye disease you would have noticed the job he is doing in Aba
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by esonuu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dat judge wan take style do lyk say em don do d work wey uche pay am for,make e no be like say he took money from him without delivering..if Alex otti couldnt pull okezie outta dat seat,no other person can
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by spiralwedge(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Godyke:
Me too I was confused at first when I saw the title of the post not until when I read the second paragraph. Please rearrange the title to avoid controversy

Are you for real?
The controversies are for semi-literate, lazy, and the re-tarded who don't read and/or love to jump to comment before reading.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by dunkem21(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:

He didn't hit the ground running.
He hit the court running undecided
Uche Oga has always been the people's choice him or Alex Oti, Ikpeazu was put there due to his evil allegiance with the notorious criminal Thief A Orji nd his tryant son ikuku ...
That man has done nothing

This is what affects my Igbo people the keep window dressing, being politically INcorrect, playing sycophancy nd leaving in self denial......
Aba is among the dirtiest city in Nigeria, Aba roads till DATE are so useless nd bad.... I don't know the side Ikpeazu did undecided undecided.. Bad roads, hold up.. Tufiakwa..

Now just take a look at Ikot Ikpene road leading to Akwa Ibom grin grin God4bid
Very soon you will blame Tinubu, Fashola, Sanusi or Buhari for the delay in Abia State cheesy cheesy while exonerating Thief A Orji nd Orji Thief Orji
Is ABIA STATE cursed
Why can't we ever have a useful Governor

Even Rochas is dualizing roads in Owerri city, Dave Umahi in Ebonyi is working seriously, Udom Emmanuel his Akwa Ibom neighbor is trying....

Why always Abia State, Lord what did our forefathers do wrong , the State no follow at all , our leaders have killed us....
No good presentable Stadium in Umuahia, No Airport, No railway, No useful Company, what is in Umuahia self- Nothing, not to talk about other LGAS

WAILERS continue deceiving urselves

Stop quoting me and spitting saliva everywhere..

Wetin carry Tinubu enter here
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Activityj(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Watching from 3D as story unfold!
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Mcowubaba: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:

Stop quoting me and spitting saliva everywhere..

Wetin carry Tinubu enter here
You are definitely confused nd lost ...
Who among us quoted each other first undecided undecided
Run along boy.....
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by todayguest(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funny country! When judgement turns in your favour, the judiciary is hailed as the only hope of the common man. When you get the reverse, they are being influenced. Nevertheless, the Supreme court has the final say in this case.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Aristo3146(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
orimion:
Is this sack least? Do they have the authority?
And do you have the Authority to question the Authority??

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by bigsam1992(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:
This Man (Ugah) will be definately better than Ikpeazu
That fat creature.....
How many years will Okezie spend in Courts, before u know it, 2nd tenure campaign will start....

He has not completed any road project since 1 year...
Abia State has the worst roads in the entire Nigeria...
Umuahia is among the least developed Capital in the Country...

I read online that he had working in Aba, but I went to Aba 2 weeks ago, I didnt see any damn freaking work, osisioma, ogbor Hill Roads sad angry angry...

I don't hate Ikpeazu, I have nothing against him, but Abia State has suffered so much with bad wicked Governance, for Orji Uzor Theif to Theif A Orji... Haba.. Na curse dem curse the state.....

Bros ikpeazu has been trying,if u hav gone to school road,aba/owerri road, aba/ikot ekpene road and he jus started working on faulks road
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by pahen1991: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
able20:

If not for your eye disease you would have noticed the job he is doing in Aba
mumu if so make god repair your life as okezie take repair aba roads. Can I hear an amen
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by fortunechy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
fake news made in china.....Abakiliki in Abia,chai!!!!
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by lordkhalifa(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
olapluto:
uche sampson ugah aka master energy is the choice of people, until that thief TA orji and his evil son ikuku manipulate the outcome of pdp primary to nominate there political son, ask yourself why ikpeazu have not lift eyebrow despite the trillion stolen during Thief TA orji... Can't we be sincere and end godfatherism
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by lordkhalifa(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:

my Dear okizie is not trying anything, his political masters will never allow him to work, demolishing everywhere without trying to fix the one he previously demolish is it were he tried Take your time and come to aba and see for yourself, even combined team work from ambode and obiano can't finish the places he foolishly demolished in next 3years... He is busy pulling every structure down , causing more hardship to people,
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by NICENEDU29: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
henrysam:
Is there any abakaliki in abia? The one I know is in ebonyi state
Are u sure u actually read the write up at all? Or may be u have comprehension problem. They said Indigenes of Isiukwuato L.G.A of Abia State who reside in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, and they did not say there is another Abakaliki in Abia State. Pls always try to read very well first and try to understand before u begin to expose ur illiteracy and ignorance here. I even wonder why those zombie followers of urs clicked like for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.