Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (39637 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Receives Obasanjo In Abia As He Arrives For A Burial Ceremony / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by andyanders: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
esonuu:
Dat judge wan take style do lyk say em don do d work wey uche pay am for,make e no be like say he took money from him without delivering..if Alex otti couldnt pull okezie outta dat seat,no other person can

You are sound in mind any knows the right thing herein. The man collected his money knowing fully well that he is not going anywhere. Okezie is gonna be there.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by dunkem21(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
lordkhalifa:
my Dear okizie is not trying anything, his political masters will never allow him to work, demolishing everywhere without trying to fix the one he previously demolish is it were he tried Take your time and come to aba and see for yourself, even combined team work from ambode and obiano can't finish the places he foolishly demolished in next 3years... He is busy pulling every structure down , causing more hardship to people,

I won't doubt you, bro. Other people have expressed same here. I'll call Aba to confirm.

Okezie recently negotiated for a refinery to be built in Abia. We shouldn't just throw away the baby with the bubbles..

Believe me, we campaigned for Uche.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by sunnyemma25(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
God has started a good work in Abia State, and He will certainly perfect it. Ndi Bubu yaya ihere ga eme ha. #IstandwithUcheOga.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by NICENEDU29: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
olapluto:
This doesnt sound right. A man who never campaigned is handed the governorship. Why not order a rerun?
Pls try to read the case of Amechi vs. INEC decided by the Supreme Court in 2008. It was dat judgement dat made Rotimi Amechi the Governor of Rivers State & it has a similar scenerio (though not exactly the same) with dis one. The rationale behind the judgment was that although Rotimi Amechi never campaigned nor contested de gubernutorial election in Rivers State, but since the person who contested & won was elected on the platform of his party (PDP) & since it was PDP that won the election in Rivers State, therefore Amechi is the winner because he was the candidate duly elected as the party's flag bearer but was wrongly substituted. Now in this Abia's scenerio, since Ikpeazu's election was nullified on the basis dat he falsified his tax clearance, it means that he was never qualified to contest for the election abinitio & dat goes to the root of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by NICENEDU29: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
psucc:
They would use judiciary and Shetttima to destroy whatever is left of the PDP.
Pls get it right. It is PDP that is still in control. PDP has not been affected. It has not been changed or removed. It's just an individual candidate of the party that was removed and another candidate of the same party ordered to take over.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by buksaylor001: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
kahal29:

Read the second paragraph again..... It says....

Hundreds of indigenes of Isukwuato Community in Abakaliki on hearing the news took to the streets chanting solidarity songs in support of the ruling by the court.

Is isikwuato in Abakiliki,and is Abakiliki in Abia State?
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by NICENEDU29: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
united101:
This is fantastic. But can someone educate me? Does the status quo remain while he appeals or he has to vacate the seat.

Sometimes, they say they should remain in tbe office while they appeal.

I need light on this please.
Yes if he has challenged the judgment of the court by filing an appeal in a higher Court, it means he is still deemed to be the Governor of the State until the appeal is finally determined against him. That is why most times they deliberately use frivolous appeals and other delay tactics to to prolong the case in court, because filing an appeal against a jugdment is like "arresting" the judgment and not allowing it to take effect.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
Bros some men are Highly favored! Gov. Bello of kogi state did not campaign for any vote. Today he is Governor! That's what i call FAVORED BY GOD!
I AM THE NEXT TO BE FAVORED!
And you wonder why our political system in such dire state when people like you assume leadership should be handed to you by divine lottery?
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by ahamonyeka(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
henrysam:
Is there any abakaliki in abia? The one I know is in ebonyi state
I wonder o.though is close to abia.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

And you wonder why our political system in such dire state when people like you assume leadership should be handed to you by divine lottery?
son of lucifer! Get Thee Behind Me!!!
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Basildvalour(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
olapluto:
This doesnt sound right. A man who never campaigned is handed the governorship. Why not order a rerun?
When God wants to give you something, it comes without stress.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
son of lucifer! Get Thee Behind Me!!!
Well, I appreciate the invite but I'm not gay.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Basildvalour(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
buksaylor001:

Is isikwuato in Abakiliki,and is Abakiliki in Abia State?
Oga, do we have Igbo community in the United States? If you say yes then, we can also have Abia community in Abakaliki.

A group of Abians living and doing business in Abakaliki is the community here and not a village in Abakaliki.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Well, I appreciate the invite but I'm not gay.
YOU ARE BETTER AMEND YOUR WAYS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST! DON'T LET THE DEATH OF JESUS BE IN VAIN! YOU ARE TO PRECIOUS TO BURN IN HELL!! THERE IS NO MORE TIME....
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
YOU ARE BETTER AMEND YOUR WAYS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST!
His people rejected and killed him. Wetin concern me concern Jesus?

Chosen1984:
YOU DON'T LET THE DEATH OF JESUS BE IN VAIN!
Lol. Jesus died for his sins and stupidity. A carpenter's son should have been more cautious. 33 years, no job, walking upandan with 12 smelly fishermen..

[quote author=Chosen1984 post=46993935]YOU ARE TO PRECIOUS TO BURN IN HELL!! ..
[quote]
And too cool for heaven. I don't dine with dead Gods.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by ebuclassic18(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:
This Man (Ugah) will be definately better than Ikpeazu
That fat creature.....
How many years will Okezie spend in Courts, before u know it, 2nd tenure campaign will start....

He has not completed any road project since 1 year...
Abia State has the worst roads in the entire Nigeria...
Umuahia is among the least developed Capital in the Country...

I read online that he had working in Aba, but I went to Aba 2 weeks ago, I didnt see any damn freaking work, osisioma, ogbor Hill Roads sad angry angry...

I don't hate Ikpeazu, I have nothing against him, but Abia State has suffered so much with bad wicked Governance, for Orji Uzor Theif to Theif A Orji... Haba.. Na curse dem curse the state.....

this ogah will be the second rochas okorocha governor of imo state cos dey ave a link to the northern part of Nigeria once his made the governor abia will become an apc state
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. Jesus died for his sins and stupidity. A carpenter's son should have been more cautious. 33 years, no job, walking upandan with 12 smelly fishermen..

ACCEPT JESUS,THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR YOU. YOU ARE A CHOSEN! GET OFF FROM THAT SINKING SHIP! YOU ARE A CHOSEN! I SEE IT IN YOU.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR FATHER, THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL SAY OR DO ABOUT IT!! NOTHING!! ACCEPT HIM NOW, THE NEXT HOUR COULD BE TOO LATE FOR YOU
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by CAPSLOCKED: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

DAMN, DANIEL......
cheesy
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR FATHER, THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL SAY OR DO ABOUT IT!! NOTHING!! ACCEPT HIM NOW, THE NEXT HOUR COULD BE TOO LATE FOR YOU

THE TIME IS 00:15 NOW.
THE NEXT HOUR WOULD BE 01:15..

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by faitheverest(f): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2016
#ISTANDWITHOKEZIE
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by DrHighchief(m): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2016
olapluto:
U voted for d party and not d candidate. Guess u remember Ameachi vs Omehia.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Mcowubaba post=46989555
Is ABIA STATE cursed Why can't we ever have a useful Governor
Why always Abia State, Lord what did our forefathers do wrong....[/quote]
Dz got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by kahal29: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
DrHighchief:

U voted for d party and not d candidate. Guess u remember Ameachi vs Omehia.

Check latest Supreme Court decision on Jev Vs Iyortom
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Labu2013:

Shut up. wia u knw fo aba?
brother I tire for this people ohh......if someone can stand up and say that okezie has not completed a single work in Aba........even if Jesus should be our governor some people will still complain......
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
kahal29:

Check latest Supreme Court decision on Jev Vs Iyortom
they don't know.......most of them shouting up and down here are actually ignorant of what the law actually say in this kind of issue
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
uche sampson ugah aka master energy is the choice of people, until that thief TA orji and his evil son ikuku manipulate the outcome of pdp primary to nominate there political son, ask yourself why ikpeazu have not lift eyebrow despite the trillion stolen during Thief TA orji... Can't we be sincere and end godfatherism
do you even know what a trillion is?
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by ekhai(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2016
ANOTHER PDP DIVIDED HOUSE.ANOTHER TROUBLE IN-HOUSE TO DEAL WITH. OGAH SAID EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PRIMARY ELECTION WAS RUBBISH. PDP IS FIJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION.
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by NnamdiN: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Stop this already.. Okezie tried and is still trying but doesn't change the fact that Uche is sound.

tried for where? Visit Aba and you'd confirm the man is empty. I don't know where they got those pictures they used to fool people. Aba is still messy
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2016
NnamdiN:
tried for where? Visit Aba and you'd confirm the man is empty. I don't know where they got those pictures they used to fool people. Aba is still messy
if you stay in Aba.....get your self a camera, I will transport you round aba today.......your food is on me too........just meet me at crunchies @ bata.........but on the condition that you will publish the pictures here.......if we have a deal Dm me your phone number
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by dunkem21(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2016
NnamdiN:

I am particular about the refinery about to commence in Abia. kiss
Re: Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu by buksaylor001: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Basildvalour:
Oga, do we have Igbo community in the United States? If you say yes then, we can also have Abia community in Abakaliki.

A group of Abians living and doing business in Abakaliki is the community here and not a village in Abakaliki.

'Hundreds of indigenes of Isukwuato Community in Abakaliki on hearing the news took to the streets chanting solidarity songs in support of the ruling by the court.'

This is the bone of contention but my brother,let's forget that anyway mistake na mistake-I love the Judgement if it can be effected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.