Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me (480 Views)

"Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / You Will Go To Hell If You Marry A Poor Man -counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me by anu2016: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE ON YOUR MIND BOTHERING ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP....YOU CAN TALK TO ME.....The days are over where people
die in silence.. A Problem (dont even called it a problem is just an issue because love is never do or DIE) shared is half-solved......

Many people has done all sort of things in the name of LOVE.... nasty,awful,cruel,dirty,unpardonable .......... but love is never a plaque...
LOVE is never a curse nor that plaque on earth ,but many in the journey of love as sojourned through not knowing WHAT IS REALLY THAT LOVE or WHAT THEY WANT FROM THE LOVE THE cherished in their heart.

imagine in the realm of reality ,LOVE has been misdefined,misinterpreted,misquoted.... to any extent that LOVE as been tag with A PRICE ,that some people even think going into the game of love is a business..... that let me marry her she is a banker, accountant ......good and fine ,u can but never see your partner in love like A BUSINESS PARTNER ......the end of such game may be unpredictable and unimaginable......
We have seen and heard of true life story of lovers both married,or not that then their game sending other partner to unimaginable places as far as heaven (untimely death) prison ,life captivity ( psychological disorders ) ,emotional death and suicide....

Why I have to go as far as this is because of what happened today while I was busy on an article,I received a call on certain issue,then I sat back that what is happen ,Is it because where are in modern world..... That many never bother to care about people heart I now recalled what Mary Schmich
“Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, and don't put up with people that are reckless with yours.”
So I have put up article on a title " 30 signs your relationship will kill you " ,I will still send the article to my mentor Mort Fertel .

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE ON YOUR MIND BOTHERING ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP....YOU CAN TALK TO ME.....The days are over where people
die in silence.. A Problem (dont even called it a problem is just an issue because love is never do or DIE) shared is half-solved......
Re: Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me by falconey(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016

hey men , I am in a relationship of not getting any. how can you help me get some ?

Re: Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me by anu2016: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
explain better
Re: Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me by slimthugchimee(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
hei please my g.fs breast is too big and its suffocating me, please help
Re: Paradise Or Hell:if U Are In A Relationship That Is Killing...u Can Talk 2 Me by GoldenJAT(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
my girlfriend is 2 beautiful,how can I make her ugly?

(1) (Reply)

Simple ? / Things You Should Know About Friends With Benefits / [PHOTO] Caityln Jenner Wants You To Meet Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.