Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel (32394 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by kettle84(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
drss:
na fear dey worry some of dem.
where on earth did this powerful attackers that over powered the Nigeria police in Ogun came from? Niger Delta militants are not known to kill like this,these militants are jihadists who can via the creeks.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Neoguru1: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na the suffersikated tribe. Hahahaha? I think say una dey find FDI, chai them con give una bullet investments. The so called peaceful region, it seems their mercenaries just returned home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by manchy7531: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
I suspect these agents of destruction are trying to create a shadow group as a pretext to deploying troops to the the SW. By doing so, they would suceed in militarising the whole of southern Nigeria and completing the first Phase of subduing the south and islamisation of Nigeria after the mass sack of top military personel mostly from the south and middle belt....

The next phase now is to use AMCON to go after southern billionaires just as EFCC & DSS is going after southern politicians, with a few northerners to make it look balanced..

at the end more concessions and waviers will be given to quota system Northerner businessmen in a bid to have more northern billionaires...

Billionaires whose only business is government while killing southerners who sweated and started building their businesses from the scratch to the top...

By the way, when you want to go big in business, you will mostly borrow, it is not a shame. It is called debt capital. It helps you share your risk.

Unfortunatly, yorubas are not thinking....just few of them...

Well we are watching to see as events unfold.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by drss(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
kettle84:
where on earth did this powerful attackers that over powered the Nigeria police in Ogun came from? Niger Delta militants are not known to kill like this,these militants are jihadists who can via the creeks.
niger delta militants no dey attack any how. na oyel properties n oyel workers be their main targets. somebody just wan drag niger delta militants for ogun killings so as to tag dem terrorist. wetin concern niger delta militants with ogun sef? notin

7 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by MXrep: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Any attempt to divert attention in this thread will be ignored
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Yorubas how far. grin

Yorubas who can't defend their creeks want to stop the Biafrans. grin

Where is black scorpion abi na coward scorpion cheesy

Shut up! If Police admits they can't control the situation its time for State and Regional Police, simple! SW leaders have a legitimate reason and a constitutional one to establish regional security. The NPF has failed!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by fulanimafia: 1:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Why are the SW'ners not condemning the increasingly rampant Ijaw terrorists attacks on Yorubaland and are instead giving iPods grounds to taunt them?

I don't want to believe they're sympathetic to their cause, or too docile to be decisive.

Quite strange, I hope its not what I think.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by MXrep: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2016
fulanimafia:
Why are the SW'ners not condemning the increasingly rampant Ijaw terrorists attacks on Yorubaland and are instead giving iPods grounds to taunt them?

Quite strange, I hope its not what I think.
Please what do you think?
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by fulanimafia: 1:44am On Jun 28, 2016
MXrep:

Please what do you think?

Its not likely so I'll keep it private, though the relative silence is quite strange.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by MXrep: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
fulanimafia:

Its not likely so I'll keep it private, though the relative silence is quite strange.
Well let's watch as things unfold while ignoring their attention diversion tactics
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Nobody died.

Lol I see them dinosaur heads dancing on this thread. See ehn, I'm just waiting for another Buratai shooting party
somewhere in the red mud region and watch me go ham on these mo4os.

This is the third thread I'm bookmarking since those guys attacked

We shall revisit these threads and God bless any of you liberal mo4os come here and yarn dust about how I'm heartless, wicked
and stuff. Una no dey see all these threads bah. When we start, y'all will start forming Pastor Adeboye

Pata iya gbogbo yin grin

As per the attacks, I heard from a reliable source that they weren't ethnically motivated but regardless, it's high time we nipped this in the bud. Amosun hasn't even said anything about it. Smh

Safe to say of all the major tribes, Yorubas are the least prepared incase of an ethnic war. We have no security. Anyone can
kill and get away with it

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Progressive01(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2016
The bodies UN, AI, US, EU, etc, would NEVER see the aggressor but soon as a government takes a single step to nip the situation in the bud, you see them develop an everlasting h&rdon and roam the world showcasing it like some medal of victory, threatening to drag one to the Hague.

So also, those useless miscreants that flood the forum from the land of the rising drugs would see nothing wrong with this, at best, they'd come taunt and mock the Yorubas over the incident- but soon as the government takes steps to crush the idiots, they start screaming "dictatorship" and "genocide".

Some people believe the North-Southwest alliance is the reason why Nigeria still remains One today despite all attempts to break it up. Now, they imagine when the Southwest is pushed sufficiently to the wall, they wouldn't hesitate to begin to call for secession as well, and once that happens, their course would be given a boost.

The SW should see through the shenanigans of these enemies of state and engage the FG and the good people of the SS/ND on how best to resolve this. They shouldn't play into the hands of those terrorists by calling for secession.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by bamirotola: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2016
All I see is islamization agenda!! Dnt b fooled, it's part of their change agenda!!!..

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by EzeNri(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2016
They voted for change. What is OPC doing self. Disband that boys scout abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by wristbangle: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Some people derive joy when bad news is happening in another region because there is unrest in their domain.

I condemn any form of attack across every region in the country and I know by God's grace peace will reign in all affairs of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Leopard2A7: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2016
wetin nigr delta militants get with ogun?
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Yorubas how far. grin

Yorubas who can't defend their creeks want to stop the Biafrans. grin

Where is black scorpion abi na coward scorpion cheesy

Seems you don't understand yet that if people are killed in the south west at least 40% will be your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Puresolutions: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2016
sammieguze:

http://thenationonlineng.net/militants-engage-soldiers-police-gun-duel-ogun-community/

@Op stop spreading falsehood why not use the tone unknown gunmen attacked did you confirm the identities,you guys dont understand ethics of communication stop blackmaling my people for no reason

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Puresolutions: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2016
sammieguze:

http://thenationonlineng.net/militants-engage-soldiers-police-gun-duel-ogun-community/

@Op stop spreading falsehood why not use the tone unknown gunmen attacked did you confirm the identities,you guys dont understand ethics of communication stop blackmaling my people for no reason..
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by younglas: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Name checker...Activated...
DSS driector....fulani muslim
DCP fulani muslim
Brigade commander. Hausafulani muslim

All in Ogun state.....SW.....

I hope it's not what am thinking oooo! lipsrsealed
I think this guy is still a teenager his brain is that of a teen

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by omolola15(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
hinwazaka:
Let them get a taste of their own medicine. They use their media and blood money from UK to aid and carryout espionage and terrorist attacks in the Niger Delta. And they think there will be no repercussions. And another thing, the word is FREEDOM FIGHTERS not militants.

Which freedom is a Niger delta man fighting for in ogun state. And which terrorist attack has man from ogun state carried out in the ND
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by manchy7531: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
I suspect these agents of destruction are trying to create a shadow group as a pretext to deploying troops to the the SW. By doing so, they would suceed in militarising the whole of southern Nigeria and completing the first Phase of subduing the south and islamisation of Nigeria after the mass sack of top military and other security personel mostly from the south and middle belt same as well as in the judiciary.

Now the stage has been prepared for another military take over if they deem fit, especially if they dont want to lose/give power to the south, whether by right of the south or lost of election to the south which is maybe impossible because like in the military, same is quietly going on in INEC

The next phase now is to use AMCON to go after southern billionaires just as EFCC & DSS is going after southern politicians, with a few northerners to make it look balanced..

at the end more concessions and waviers will be given to quota system Northerner businessmen in a bid to have more northern billionaires who will be used to fund future elections

Billionaires whose only business is government while killing southerners who sweated and started building their businesses from the scratch to the top...

By the way, when you want to go big in business, you will mostly borrow, it is not a shame. It is called debt capital. It helps you share your risk.

The third phase which is the leadership of the National Assembly but there was a setback. That is why they are fight hard to remove saraki and ekweremadu. Once that is done, they will easily pass any bill they deem fit (e.g the grazing bill) all in a bid to put nigeria in the hands of the north, have unstoppable access to the land and resources in the south and make south be at their mercy..

The final phase is the upcoming population census where muslims and the northern population will be over exaggerated.

Kano, jigawa and zamfara will be more than lagos.

Kebbi, Niger and kaduna will be more that Oyo,Anambra and River. just watch out, I will say less on this.

Unfortunately, yorubas are not thinking....just few of them...their only concensus is to see that this government strangle the igbos and any person that was part of the previous government, to the extent that they are even attacking their son (Fayose) who is the only voice of the opposition right now in Nigeria...

We all saw the heistyness with which Nuhu Ribadu despite being in different party came in defence of Aisha buhari on the harllibuton scam even when it is of public knowledge that she was the one...That tells you the difference between the North and the South. How many southerners can do that?

We in the south are our own worst enemy..Infact just look are most of those supporting these tyrant government against our southern leaders, they are mostly southerners and to be specific mostly form the southwest....I just hope it wont come back to hunt them.

The Southwest should remember that oil exploration has started in lagos, ondo and am sure work has started in ogun oil exploration and whatever unfair actions of the government they support against the Niger delta may befall them in the nearest future and it may be late for them by then....in other word, while they think they are supporting a predator north against their fellow southerner, they are as well digging their own grave

Meanwhile we will keep watching to see as events unfold.

The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their fate,” – Ahmadu Bello, The Patriot newspaper, 12 October 1960

The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

“Under the circumstances of what has been happening in Plateau State, some people just have to die……Any society that refuses to be just and fair shall become a jungle where only jungle justice shall operate……… Indeed, majority of our killings were carried out in areas where there was strong government presence.”Mallam Sale Bayero, Fulani leader and secretary Sultan’s Farmer/Cattle Rearers Conflict Committee boasting as he justified the massacre of the Birom people while protesting the arrest of the Fulani murderers in Plateau State of Nigeria, quoted in THE SUN NEWS of Friday, March 12, 2010

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Puresolutions: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Guys repport this dude to be banned 3 threads within 1 minute all against one tribe means he isnt blogging or news reporting but he's inciting hatred amongst us on nairaland...

Why post 3 threads with one common motive..because u support APCC..

Report sammieguze to be banned Take your hatred somewhere else,Niger Deltans dont hate yoruba people.I'm from a family of 6 5 got married to Yoruba people.you;re a hate propagandarist.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by aljharem(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Good.

Where is Tinubu

Abeg I am Yoruba o but I hate the hypocrisy of APC Yoruba's

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by HARRYFORD1986: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Wow, see how Iceland beat England mercilessly last night grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by OjukwuWarBird: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Seems you don't understand yet that if people are killed in the south west at least 40% will be your kinsmen.

Defend your land and don't expect us to do so for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by jegz25(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2016
hinwazaka:
Let them get a taste of their own medicine. They use their media and blood money from UK to aid and carryout espionage and terrorist attacks in the Niger Delta. And they think there will be no repercussions. And another thing, the word is FREEDOM FIGHTERS not militants.
keep deceiving urslf. Freedom fighters ko slave fighters ni
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by logica(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Interesting. I remember Akpabio saying Yorubas send mercenaries to go cause trouble in other areas while leaving Yorubaland peaceful. Are they acting on that silly accusation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.