Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,341 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel (32398 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Rilwayne001: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2016
hinwazaka:
Let them get a taste of their own medicine. They use their media and blood money from UK to aid and carryout espionage and terrorist attacks in the Niger Delta. And they think there will be no repercussions. And another thing, the word is FREEDOM FIGHTERS not militants.

Gosh!! What rubbish are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Jaycool18(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:
Ibos are funny people, see them rejoicing over nothing and will still complain that people hate them. Whats the celebration about now? Lol
please don't generalize, not every igbo finds joy in the plight of others

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Project400: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2016
This is a serious issue.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Izonpikin: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2016
If these acts of carnage are being carried out by Niger delta militants then it's crazy... embarassed

What is going on in this country. ..what the he'll. ..why can't we live in peace...let security operatives handle these militants who are all out to harm people..
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Jaycool18(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
PentiumPro:
Ibos are very funny specie of animals, see them masturbatting like sexx starved monkeys all over here.
They will do anything to support crime in any guise.
They will support looters
They will support pipeline vandals
They will support miscreants
They will support arsonist.
They will support fulani herdmen against people of Benue
They will support JUST ANYTHING CRIME.
Why IGBOS? cheesy cheesy grin
you're better than this, calling the igbos animals don't make u bigger or better.

And please don't generalize, not all find joy in the plight of others

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Where Is tonyebarcanista sef?
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by bharkarh(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Yorubas are only good at noise making. First it was the Hausas that chased them out of Lagos, now this .
lol...have you been to Lagos before?

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by BraniacX(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Nobody died.

Lol I see them dinosaur heads dancing on this thread. See ehn, I'm just waiting for another Buratai shooting party
somewhere in the red mud region and watch me go ham on these mo4os.

This is the third thread I'm bookmarking since those guys attacked

We shall revisit these threads and God bless any of you liberal mo4os come here and yarn dust about how I'm heartless, wicked
and stuff. Una no dey see all these threads bah. When we start, y'all will start forming Pastor Adeboye

Pata iya gbogbo yin grin

As per the attacks, I heard from a reliable source that they weren't ethnically motivated but regardless, it's high time we nipped this in the bud. Amosun hasn't even said anything about it. Smh

Safe to say of all the major tribes, Yorubas are the least prepared incase of an ethnic war. We have no security. Anyone can
kill and get away with it

Now that is the real fact! These miscreants are as ijaw as they are yoruba and military(the joint venture stakeholders in the illegal bunkering activity) the problem here is trying to assign all the discredit to the ijaw alone for Niger Delta propaganda shock value!! That is where this bias reporting failed and as a Niger Deltan i will resist that. Funny thing is most of these miscreants of ijaw ethnicity being villified here were born and raised in the creeks around lagos/ogun, are married and settled among the indigenous yorubas there and have never been to ondo much less the Niger Delta proper, so exactly how Niger Deltan are they beyond their ethnicity? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Jaycool18(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You forget to add:
They will support drug traffickers They will support kidnappers They will support cultism They will support the downfall of this country.. Smh
In short, they are devil's incarnate..
and after typing this, you're God's child?

Let's be real bruh..
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Jaycool18(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You forget to add:
They will support drug traffickers They will support kidnappers They will support cultism They will support the downfall of this country.. Smh
In short, they are devil's incarnate..

Let's be real bruh..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Raypawer(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2016
What do you want him to say? this has gone a long way to say, sw is not peaceful as they claim!

joeprince23:
this is serious oh,afenifere raised this issue but some SW people were busy criticising them... sophisticated people una don see am,tinubu is now suddenly silent
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by jegz25(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Omo I can't believe dis...see as igbos dey celebrate killings of humanbeings.r dis people olryt at all?..y r dey filled wit so much hate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Sylvester70(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
alade112:
Look at aw flatimeros are celebrating God thank you for making me yoruba. If i be Igbo i for don kill myself Olorun modupe si ibiti oda mi si..
kill urself ko born again ni for ur prayer u go dey ask god make him show u ur real papa for igbo land u neva can trust all these edo women of nowadays.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by DeadWrong: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
I'm Yoruba and I'm not ashamed to say this - Yorubas are the greatest Cowards I've ever seen in my life. Fulani herdsmen, Mile 12 crises, Ipod and ijaw militants. We're to docile and subservient. The only things we're good at are noise making and dobaleing for every dick and harry. We tell ourselves we are peaceful to hide our cowardice. I'm not ashamed to say it. We're the greatest cowards.

We better wake up and smell the coffee. Cowards that cannot defend their Territory.

The fool I use to respect - Jimi Disu even blamed the attack on Boko haram and absolved the Ijaws of any crime. Too shameful to be a Yoruba.
Mtcheew..Let them keep suyanizing us while we continue to grace every inconsequential owambe parties.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by isaacputi(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Why are the ibos always celebrating bad news ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
EzeNri:
They voted for change. What is OPC doing self. Disband that boys scout abeg.
lol
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by fulanimafia: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2016
DeadWrong:
I'm Yoruba and I'm not ashamed to say this - Yorubas are the greatest Cowards I've ever seen in my life. Fulani herdsmen, Mile 12 crises, Ipod and ijaw militants. We're to docile and subservient. The only things we're good at are noise making and dobaleing for every dick and harry. We tell ourselves we are peaceful to hide our cowardice. I'm not ashamed to say it. We're the greatest cowards.

We better wake up and smell the coffee. Cowards that cannot defend their Territory.

The fool I use to respect - Jimi Disu even blamed the attack on Boko haram and absolved the Ijaws
. Too shameful to be a Yoruba.

Its really puzzling.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Rilwayne001: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Jaycool18:

Let's be real bruh..

I'm not God's child. I'm my father's child.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by pepigeorge(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Gunmen suspected to be Niger Delta militants......

I thought these mouthy Yoruba cowards went to school... stop blaming Niger delta for your problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Sylvester70(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
PentiumPro:
Ibos are very funny specie of animals, see them masturbatting like sexx starved monkeys all over here.
They will do anything to support crime in any guise.
They will support looters
They will support pipeline vandals
They will support miscreants
They will support arsonist.
They will support fulani herdmen against people of Benue
They will support JUST ANYTHING CRIME.
Why IGBOS? cheesy cheesy grin
just as u guys would support anything that keeps ur cowardly heart beating even sideing with the enermy,go ask awolowo's ash how market.bunch of .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Jaycool18(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I'm not God's child. I'm my father's child.
then behave like your father...

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by DeadWrong: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2016
fulanimafia:

Its really puzzling.
I respect the guy a lot but he spewed trash this morning. He said he agrees with Edwin Clark that the militants are not of ijaw stock. He said he has a feeling that they're Boko haram members. I wonder since when did BH start to engage in oil bunkering activities and even attack with gun boats in riverine areas. It's annoying honestly. We're to lazy and docile to defend ourselves.

I don't buy that shit that we're peaceful. We're not. The powerless will always claim to be peaceful to make himself happy.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Yorubas how far. grin

Yorubas who can't defend their creeks want to stop the Biafrans. grin

Where is black scorpion abi na coward scorpion cheesy
benjamin adekunle is nw late like d coward who fan d ember of war and ran to ivory coast leaving a calabar man effiong to end the war e started
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Sylvester70(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
If these acts of carnage are being carried out by Niger delta militants then it's crazy... embarassed

What is going on in this country. ..what the he'll. ..why can't we live in peace...let security operatives handle these militants who are all out to harm people..
When oga presidos men were rampaging what did the security operatives do, abeg oga go sitdon for back site
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by olumalcolm(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
If I am banned afta dis comment,no probs but let me clear ur doubt u children of hate(igbos), u guys r so quick to celebrate tragedy in oda regions but u hv forgotten dat u hv d highest num of citizens scattered all ova d country. I live in ikorodu where d attack took place. Dis guys hv bin living dere for ages, nt less dan 10years cos dere is a big river dere and dere is oil pipeline in dat area. We d inhabitants of d area knw wat we r tlkin about,dey r nt fulani herdsmen,dey r ijaw pple cos we c dem but d problem is d soldiers and d police hv bin doin biz wit dem all dis while dey hv bin vandalising d pipelines because dose guys use to settle d soldiers. To tell u d fact,dey did nt select deir targets, dey killed yoruba,igbo, hausa etc. So dnt sit in d comfort of ur house and type rubbish cos d menace is affecting all tribes. Eyin oloriburuku, omo ale jatijati.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by elisra(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Seems you don't understand yet that if people are killed in the south west at least 40% will be your kinsmen.

its like we just had a population explosion,from 5% to 40%.
This change is becoming good.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by OjukwuWarBird: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
benjamin adekunle is nw late like d coward who fan d ember of war and ran to ivory coast leaving a calabar man effiong to end the war e started

You can become the new scorpion. So put on your boot and go kick ass in the creeks grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by idupaul: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Since when did we start tagging Fulani hitmen as militants
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by phreakabit(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Name checker...Activated...
DSS driector....fulani muslim
DCP fulani muslim
Brigade commander. Hausafulani muslim

All in Ogun state.....SW.....

I hope it's not what am thinking oooo! lipsrsealed

[size=18pt]Bigger picture. . . There is a BIG plot here.
Boko haram, has suddenly gone quiet. . . . Then this menace appears!
I am not jumping to conclusions here, just serving up a possible plot.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / Ben Ayade's Appointees Live In Dilapidated Conditions (Pics) / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.