Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,482 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel (32402 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by NaWetinDey(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
I'm no longer seeing them rush to write : IPod yoots, biafrauds*, etc.
Sand-licking cowards...
What a shame!
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Ngozi123(f): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2016
First of all, I will say that it's unfortunate what has happened in Ogunkeyede state and I hope that no innocents were seriously hurt.

Secondly, what evidence do they have that these were Niger Delta militants? Why would the militants leave the Delta swamps just to engage in combat with the Nigerian police and army? Anything that comes out of the DSS' collective mouthpiece should be regarded with suspicion as they're prone to lying.

A possible scenario could be that there was a shootout between some local thugs and police then the police called on the army for reinforcements. The DSS, seeing a huge opportunity in this, then decides to pin it on the Niger Delta militants in order to push South Western public opinion even further away from them, creating an even more divided South. I think that the end game in all of this is a civil war. The Hausa-Fulani oligarchy is preparing to declare war on the South-South and the South-East and they'll need the support of the rest of the country to do this. Don't be surprised to see more 'militant' attacks in other areas of the country. Meanwhile, the price of oil is, how much again?
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Rayhutar(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
SW should understand that the North care not or have any sympathy for the Southern Nigeria, if they like let them continue to fall on ground for the Hausa-fulanis to like them, they will just march on top of them, crush their heads and collect their land. The North is simply trying to draw more support from SW to complete their mission in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Ngozi123(f): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
olumalcolm:
If I am banned afta dis comment,no probs but let me clear ur doubt u children of hate(igbos), u guys r so quick to celebrate tragedy in oda regions but u hv forgotten dat u hv d highest num of citizens scattered all ova d country. I live in ikorodu where d attack took place. Dis guys hv bin living dere for ages, nt less dan 10years cos dere is a big river dere and dere is oil pipeline in dat area. We d inhabitants of d area knw wat we r tlkin about,dey r nt fulani herdsmen,dey r ijaw pple cos we c dem but d problem is d soldiers and d police hv bin doin biz wit dem all dis while dey hv bin vandalising d pipelines because dose guys use to settle d soldiers. To tell u d fact,dey did nt select deir targets, dey killed yoruba,igbo, hausa etc. So dnt sit in d comfort of ur house and type rubbish cos d menace is affecting all tribes. Eyin oloriburuku, omo ale jatijati.

Can you count 10 Igbo posters, that are not the same moniker, who have been celebrating this tragedy? Will you also fail to acknowledge the Igbo posters, like myself, who have sympathised with the Yorubas in this matter? If you're going to be a bigot then just be one without blaming your bigotry on another group of people. Surely being an ordinary bigot is better than being a cowardly one, right?

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by elisra(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:

what is this one talking about?

your people are the most vulnerable because you can't stay in one place.

when boko haram bombs in the North you rejoice without checking the list of casualties.

when did it become fashionable to rejoice at the death of your own people?
thats very interesting to that we are very many filling every nook and crany of Nigeria which i can authoritatively say that we are the largest group in nigeria
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by greggng: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:
Ibos are funny people, see them rejoicing over nothing and will still complain that people hate them. Whats the celebration about now? Lol

Keep quiet and stop generalising no right thinking igbos will support the killing of innocent people.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Na lie! Western cultist/criminals disguising as millitants.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by ferome: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2016
so no one person was killed or beta still injured so no way to comfirm dat dey are sw militant.pls God!help nigeria
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by haryomikun(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Opc, nairaland keyboard soldiers,militants don take over communities in Ogun and Lagos after killing more than 50 and sacking communities in Ogun and Lagos, now Ogun state government is helpless, where una dey shocked
****I'll I've in Ogun state. And there has been no sacking of any community.

Reason well before you talk. Okay? And thank me when you're done

No need to quote me undecided
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by isaacputi(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Rayhutar:

Ibos are not celebrating any bad news, Ibos are not happy with the way SW is giving the North easy landing in Southern Nigeria, Yorubas support the Northern agenda against the Southern Nigeria, the North is on conquest in Southern Nigeria, they have already grab Kwara, next is Lagos and Ogun. Remember the word of Usman Dan Fodio to the north, "The north should treat the South as conquered people and never allow them to have control until we dip Koran in the Atlantic Ocean", SW direction is the easiest route for them to reach Atlantic ocean, they are using the willing tools in Yoruba land to achieve their aim.

Who gives a damn about the northern agenda in this 21st century, the yorubas are not concerned about today, they are concerned abt thier future instead...they are aiming to harness available resources in the so called NIGERIA to develop the future republic of Lagos(Oodua rep) before think inking of secession...the yorubas enjoy freedom more than any other region in the country...they are tolerant and more accommodating and you know.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by olumalcolm(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

Can you count 10 Igbo posters, that are not the same moniker, who have been celebrating this tragedy? Will you also fail to acknowledge the Igbo posters, like myself, who have sympathised with the Yorubas in this matter? If you're going to be a bigot then just be one without blaming your bigotry on another group of people. Surely being an ordinary bigot is better than being a cowardly one, right?
gerrahia. If u wnt to advice,u go advice ur peeps speaking trash. U pple wnt problem,i will gladly gv it to y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by DrinkWater10: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
wetin nigr delta militants get with ogun?
They are not Niger Delta Avengers per say.; but are NDMilitanta from Ondo state.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by logica(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

So, what have you said to the so called multiple personality poster? Nothing. But you had a response for the so called bigot Yoruba right?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by DrinkWater10: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
If these acts of carnage are being carried out by Niger delta militants then it's crazy... embarassed

What is going on in this country. ..what the he'll. ..why can't we live in peace...let security operatives handle these militants who are all out to harm people..
They are ijaw ND Militants of Ondo origin.
Go through bekwarra 'a thread for more clarification on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by SWIPERdaVIPER: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Seems you don't understand yet that if people are killed in the south west at least 40% will be your kinsmen.

Are you now insinuating that Igbo's amount to 40% of people in the whole SW?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by codedslayer: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
jegz25:
Omo I can't believe dis...see as igbos dey celebrate killings of humanbeings.r dis people olryt at all?..y r dey filled wit so much hate?

They did same for Agatu people, they rejoice for any bombings by Boko Haram yet they say everyone hates them.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by MrEverest(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Nobody died.

Lol I see them dinosaur heads dancing on this thread. See ehn, I'm just waiting for another Buratai shooting party
somewhere in the red mud region and watch me go ham on these mo4os.

This is the third thread I'm bookmarking since those guys attacked

We shall revisit these threads and God bless any of you liberal mo4os come here and yarn dust about how I'm heartless, wicked
and stuff. Una no dey see all these threads bah. When we start, y'all will start forming Pastor Adeboye

Pata iya gbogbo yin grin

As per the attacks, I heard from a reliable source that they weren't ethnically motivated but regardless, it's high time we nipped this in the bud. Amosun hasn't even said anything about it. Smh

Safe to say of all the major tribes, Yorubas are the least prepared incase of an ethnic war. We have no security. Anyone can
kill and get away with it

Better go & read about the Bosnian War as advised by your brother FFK before its late!!!
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by lexiyandra(f): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am 100% ibo and i will never rejoice over violence against someone else. What is happening is shameful and very disheartening. Whether it is the work of some yoruba miscreants or fulani herdsmen or ijaw militants or even ibos sef. I fully stand against and will stand with my yoruba compatriots against thin one. This is too much haba!!!

codedslayer:
Ibos are funny people, see them rejoicing over nothing and will still complain that people hate them. Whats the celebration about now? Lol
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by lexiyandra(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
#
Please I am Ibo from Anambra State. I do not support Violence of anyform against another person. please let us not let this nonsense by misguided miscreants create tribal tension. There is already enough of that as it stands.

MrEverest:
Better go & read about the Bosnian War as advised by your brother FFK before its late!!!
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Ngozi123(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
olumalcolm:
gerrahia. If u wnt to advice,u go advice ur peeps speaking trash. U pple wnt problem,i will gladly gv it to y'all.

What do you mean by "you people"?
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Ngozi123(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
logica:
So, what have you said to the so called multiple personality poster? Nothing. But you had a response for the so called bigot Yoruba right?

Where did I say "bigot Yoruba"? You said that, not me. I didn't say anything to the few posters who were making jest of the situation because they were plenty of posters above me who did just that. What's the point in repeating, per verbatim, the views echoed by posters above me when I can just like/share their posts. No one had responded to that bigot, which is why I chimed in.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
DrinkWater10:

They are not Niger Delta Avengers per say.; but are NDMilitanta from Ondo state.
Okay
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by MrEverest(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
lexiyandra:
#
Please I am Ibo from Anambra State. I do not support Violence of anyform against another person. please let us not let this nonsense by misguided miscreants create tribal tension. There is already enough of that as it stands.

Rather you are supposed to be IGBO not IBO. Nobody is creating tension, its either you accept the reality of unfolding events & be prepared or continue living in denial or self imposed sophistry & be consumed. The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by abinsco25(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
manchy7531:
I suspect these agents of destruction are trying to create a shadow group as a pretext to deploying troops to the the SW. By doing so, they would suceed in militarising the whole of southern Nigeria and completing the first Phase of subduing the south and islamisation of Nigeria after the mass sack of top military personel mostly from the south and middle belt....

The next phase now is to use AMCON to go after southern billionaires just as EFCC & DSS is going after southern politicians, with a few northerners to make it look balanced..

at the end more concessions and waviers will be given to quota system Northerner businessmen in a bid to have more northern billionaires...

Billionaires whose only business is government while killing southerners who sweated and started building their businesses from the scratch to the top...

By the way, when you want to go big in business, you will mostly borrow, it is not a shame. It is called debt capital. It helps you share your risk.

Unfortunatly, yorubas are not thinking....just few of them...

Well we are watching to see as events unfold.

Gbenu e soun.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by codedslayer: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
Rayhutar:
SW should understand that the North care not or have any sympathy for the Southern Nigeria, if they like let them continue to fall on ground for the Hausa-fulanis to like them, they will just march on top of them, crush their heads and collect their land. The North is simply trying to draw more support from SW to complete their mission in Southern Nigeria.
[/s]

Yibhoe man that cant secure Enugu from Fulani is advising SW. Lmaoooo. So Lagos is now Yorubaland? Were you not the liar exposed few months ago? Chai
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by codedslayer: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
Ngozi123:

[/s]

See this shameless hypocrite. How is the guy a bigot for saying the obvious? Your people rejoiced when innocent people were killed in Agatu yet you using that your dirty finger to type trash. Were you not that evergreen tribalist that was chased away on this forum, so you are back with your 2face ways. Hypocrite.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by StoneLucifer: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
alade112:

Daz what you guys are known for. Celebrating any bad thing that happen to SW. If hausas dy suyalize una nw and fulanis dey attack una for SE person go dey pity your flat 7 shaped head

Oga, go and face the people killing your indigenes like ants and stop ranting like OTONDO..
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why all these lies. How can Niger Delta Militants come all the way from Delta State to Ogun state to start to kill people. Are there pipelines in Ogun state to blow? This is a big lie. They do not know the terrain to operate. Ogun state is covered by massive land and not massive water and creeks. The Niger Delta Militants can only operate on speed boats in creeks.

This is another way to divert the Nigerian masses attention on the failure of the APC government.
Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by andyanders: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
sanandreas:
Please stop blackmailing Niger-delta militants. These are Yoruba miscreants.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by alaskido(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
I smell Fulani herdsmen here. You are calling for Federal help. If they are actually Fulani herdsmen, you guys are on your own o because Buhari will not listen to your call for help. They are accusing Niger Delta Militants. Maka WHY? So if goat lost, na ND militants.

When Jagabandit Bola Tinubu and Rothief Ameachi was supporting Buhari to be the president. Yorubas, you see your life. Your brother has sold you out.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by codedslayer: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
greggng:

Keep quiet and stop generalising no right thinking igbos will support the killing of innocent people.

You are the one to shut that your smelly mouth, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
SWIPERdaVIPER:

Are you now insinuating that Igbo's amount to 40% of people in the whole SW?

no. I'm insinuating that more igbos will be killed that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.