Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (4107 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Good evening, every member of this section and Nairaland at large. Am organising/creating this thread to make my intention of contesting in the next Mr. Nairaland known, so as to aggregate my plans and organize my ways to foster preparation towards the tourney.
My name is Daarasimi a student of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife,Osun state, Nigeria.
I joined this thread some years ago, after living years as a guest. I once contested in this contest in 2014-when Naijaboiy won the accolade with my dead moniker(sobsisrael1996). It was when I was in SSS2, I had no good phone to take pictures and probably no good packaging, so I lost in the first round of the competition, after a lot of bashing and mocking without a team neither a campaign manager, but only sympathizers.
To the point, I am contesting again this year and I believe I can win it, even as a second year student in the university.
I don't merit the award, under any criteria, but I believe in the power of the people. When I was defeated in 2014, I made a promise that I will come back powerfully. But since then, how did I get here.
Firstly, I need to say, I deleted my former moniker because I need something different. I changed to Microflux which means a little change. Now am back with the little change.
Why do I want to compete? I wanted to compete to actualize my dream of coming back to the contest, powerfully.
Don't I need the price attached? Yes I need it, but for a purpose. In 2015, I organized an online tutorial for Jambites, which I termed Nairaland Jamb Tutorials Centre(NJTC), it was successful in its first year as almost 60% of the participants came back to thank my team and I after their success in UTME and PUME, while almost 50% gained admission thwt year. We were unable to continue in 2016 because of lack of funds to support our online teachers. I solicited for support, but nobody seems to help.
If we could win the price I will pump 70% of it into the Online Tutorial Centre, to help more Jambites by providing access to data services and probably power banks for our teachers.

I am a writer, with over 40 articles published on my beliefs and findings, also an aspiring poet, with over 15 poems.
I also represented OAUIFE-my citadel to the third position in the 2015 Nairaland inter-school Debate with my colleague- Miracy.

So I believe in your support and God's Divinity.

You will know more about me in the course of the pre-contest.

I hereby declare my intention

Please I need your views, thoughts and support.

Thanks a bunch.

I am Microflux

My pictures and Jambites testimony on the Nairaland Jambites Tutorial Center, below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2016
My Pictures below, Please your views.

1 Share

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 28, 2016
AWWWW . . . that's so cute . . . you know, with the tutoring thing.

I also like your monicker. the right mix of nerdy and badass.

Hey, why not? I could totally vote you, since you look better than 70 per cent of the previous mr nairaland contestants. and you and lanicky(the present queen) look fit for each other. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by redcliff: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Na so grin
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by prahcetomi(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2016
You're Fully qualified...
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2016
i will vote you next year... This years own belongs to me brow..chill

1 Like

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bqlekan(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Youngpo413: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by leahcimzil: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2016
but yy worwor oh...anyway goodluck, i've found out that this Nairaland 'Beauty' contests are actually not about beauty. All the best man

1 Like

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ritababe(f): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2016
I think we gonna have 200+ guys contesting this time
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Feranchek(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2016
ritababe:
I think we gonna have 200+ guys contesting this time but we already know the winner.

And we all know who the winner gonna be.......

All hail the KING!!!!!

VOTE IAMKINGZLEE FOR MR NAIRALAND
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2016
well, I've seen worse.

1 Like

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2016
i personally think u are good to go but pls try and apply a little make up in order to make ur face more tantalizing and refreshing
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
candid opinion
jamb tutorial---------------YESSSSSSSSSS

Mr Nairaland------------------NOOOOOO
just continue with your jamb thingy
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ademipeju(f): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2016
ritababe:
I think we gonna have 200+ guys contesting this time but we already know the winner.

You tnk u know grin grin grin

Oma ya e lenu wink
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
ritababe:
I think we gonna have 200+ guys contesting this time but we already know the winner .

Your disappointment is in the Kitchen. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Israel Baba, go on.
The gods would b behind You.
Send Me a PM, I've got a message for You.
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ritababe(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2016
AbuMikey:

Your disappointment is in the Kitchen. undecided

hahaha you don't even understand
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by firstking01(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2016
I think you ve got what it takes.....but need i tell you shud incase you dnt know, it's now a popularity contest, i said this cos the just concluded missnairaland contest taught me a lesson and i vowed never to involve myself again

ll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by dannyben5: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2016
OP fear no more...u fine jare...i dey ur back....sandoski come support op...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
dannyben5:
OP fear no more...u fine jare...i dey ur back....sandoski come support op...

gringrin

I VOTE FOR MicroFlux

Cc.NLJega

Op I dey ur back... No feargrin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
ritababe:

hahaha you don't even understand

Yes Maybe. Just maybe. tongue
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nazaretha(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Dude, you can't win. Don't disturb your brain jare. It's going through a lot already.

If it's the Jamb stuff you need cash for, reach Seun, I read you organised it for Nlanders. And if he doesn't help, then pack up!

Did anyone tell you it's your destined profession
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
nawa o..... that 50k de spark people brain...
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
ritababe:
who cheesy
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by LordScent(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Teempakguy:
AWWWW . . . that's so cute . . . you know, with the tutoring thing.

I also like your monicker. the right mix of nerdy and badass.

Hey, why not? I could totally vote you, since you look better than 70 per cent of the previous mr nairaland contestants. and you and lanicky(the present queen) look fit for each other. grin grin grin

you never dissapoint with your sarcasm grin grin

Buh i like the guyz confidence shaaa

Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by LordScent(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
bqlekan:

Hibbs u don comot jail abii grin
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bqlekan(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
LordScent:

Hibbs u don comot jail abii grin
BAba, dem don free me oo.. E no easy at all
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
op i love your courage

undecided undecided but you need to improve on your look wink

You know some girls like it when a guy add a lil craziness to his dressing sense embarassed IMO

But op

Have this in mind

I'm at your back

I'll support you to the very end you know why?

Because you are courageous kiss

#okbye!
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by gbengarock: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nazaretha:
Dude, you can't win. Don't disturb your brain jare. It's going through a lot already.

If it's the Jamb stuff you need cash for, reach Seun, I read you organised it for Nlanders. And if he doesn't help, then pack up!

wicked grin
Nazaretha:

wicked
Re: I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by LordScent(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
bqlekan:

BAba, dem don free me oo.. E no easy at all

You help me see maxi112 for prison ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.