Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous (4107 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by SherDdon(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2016
The united states presidential elections took a twist in the early hours of yesterday with videos sufacing as released by the Washington post
With donald trump making derogatory statements about women which happened in 2005..he said alot of things, but the one that caught my
Attention that we should talk about is when he said u can touch women in any part of their body which includes their genitals and that they
Would let you do it without complains provided your rich and famous.
Mind you am not against women, am an advocate for women, and I think women should be treated with respect that they deserve and should
Not be seen as sex objects as they have alot to offer to our society and shape our futures.
My question is how true is trump in his statements, considering the society we leave in, and also to reflect on our future as we would have kids 2mrw
Which would include girls..
Good morning friends

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Killary's worse,

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by SherDdon(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
Killary's worse,
Hmmmm even at that, whats ur take on those words by trump
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2016
SherDdon:

Hmmmm even at that, whats ur take on those words by trump
i think we shouldn't judge someone on sth he said in a locker room decades ago, forget the hate speeches, He's still a better option to Killary fvcking glutton

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by ever811(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2016
that's trump own oooo......lam not rich but every part of my bae body is like a toy to me..

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2016
A bitter truth though

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by bonechamberlain(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
ever811:
that's trump own oooo......lam not rich but every part of my bae body is like a toy to me..
grin,
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
i think we shouldn't judge someone on sth he said in a locker room decades ago, forget the hate speeches, He's still a better option to Killary fvcking glutton
This is why Nigeria is going through hard times. We voted in a tyranny and dictator because of our hate for GEJ

Good thing is Americans are not dumb like you lot

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is why Nigeria is going through hard times. We voted in a tyranny and dictator because of our hate for GEJ

Okay, Go and die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
Okay, Go and die
you first sir. Maybe after recession must have rewired your system

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you first sir. Maybe after recession must have rewired your system
Here's a rope, hang yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by torqque7(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Truth is men talk like this when they are with friends,it's normal..some even say worse things,it's unfortunate that this is being used against him because he is trying to be the most powerful and important man in the world and as a result,he is expected to be perfect,or at least pretend to be perfect.

Trump is human but he is foolish..his mouth is his number one enemy,if you are a man of influence like Trump or bill Gates, eyes will always be on you and you should know people will always try to blackmail you,so you need to be extra careful and know that you are not like everyone else,that's the life you choose so learn to live with the conditions attached to it. He should have known better,you are not like the common man..so dn't make mistakes like the common man.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Osgilliat(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

When we all voted for your GEJ we all believed that he can do it, unfortunately he couldn't. He messed things up and was too woman. Buhari is not the best option but your GEJ is never an option.
Most people don't know that things can get worse in this country more than it is now. You are still in the country and not in some country as a refugee that alone is enough to win an argument. Just imagine the whole Nigeria is at the current state of north.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Osgilliat:

When we all voted for your GEJ we all believed that he can do it, unfortunately he couldn't. He messed things up and was too woman. Buhari is not the best option but your GEJ is never an option.
Most people don't know that things can get worse in this country more than it is now. You are still in the country and not in some country as a refugee that alone is enough to win an argument. Just imagine the whole Nigeria is at the current state of north.
You've not see nothing yet, this is just the beginning. Enjoy!
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
Here's a rope, hang yourself.
I look at you, I see a depressed somebody. This recession is really hitting you hard
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I look at you, I see a depressed somebody. This recession is really hitting you hard
oh its quite the contrary, do you know what i enjoy the most about this recession? seeing your ilks come online and rant knowing you cannot do a thing about it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
oh its quite the contrary, do you know what i enjoy the most about this recession? seeing your ilks come online and rant knowing you cannot do a thing about it.
my likes? You think I do the zombie vs wailer shii? Smh

You're On Your Own
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
my likes? You think I do the zombie vs wailer shii? Smh

You're On Your Own
face it, Buhari is President till 2019,

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by SherDdon(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2016
ever811:
Na wa for you oooo...but while discussing with with friends some ladys even went as far as saying rich men and famous ppl
Makes them Hot, some ladies let guys hv their way and get away with somethings they do to them wich ordinarily
They wudnt allow any oda guy do to them

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
face it, Buhari is President till 2019,
you know one thing you don't know? Check out Pounds to Naira
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you know one thing you don't know? Check out Pounds to Naira
we are in this mess today because your otuoke drunk failed to save for Nigeria when the economy was booming, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, you read everyday of how people from the past administration has stolen the country's money, not one of them has come out to defend themselves and claim the money but you still support, are you configured to support looters?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Bizibi(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
we are in this mess today because your otuoke drunk failed to save for Nigeria when the economy was booming, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, you read everyday of how people from the past administration has stolen the country's money, not one of them has come out to defend themselves and claim the money but you still support, are you configured to support looters?
smh
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2016
Bizibi:
smh
yes smh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Bizibi(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
yes smh
yea,enjoy the suffering.....
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Bizibi:
yea,enjoy the suffering.....
that's not the impression i got

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
you are wired to be a Zombie. Just like peak milk, ITS IN YOU

Just to let you know, the more naira falls, the more money for me. I live in a place where £££ is their is the bill

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Just to let you know, the more naira falls, the more money for me. I live in a place where £££ is their is the bill
you're boring

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Bizibi(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
that's not the impression i got
yea,suit yourself..... you will get the memo next yr
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

lucks while you are at it and please stop mentioning

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Bizibi:
yea,suit yourself..... you will get the memo next yr
cheer up, things will get better

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Bizibi(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
cheer up, things will get better
no it won't,because I'm witnessing another form of corruption under my nose here in abj.....suit yourself.
Re: Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Bizibi:
no it won't,because I'm witnessing another form of corruption under my nose here in abj.....suit yourself.
It is well grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady / The Most Beautiful Queen On Instagram, Admits Being A Masochist(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.