Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Do Women Think They Have The Sole Right To Test Their Man’s Love & Fidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Think They Have The Sole Right To Test Their Man’s Love & Fidelity (408 Views)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Think They Have The Sole Right To Test Their Man’s Love & Fidelity by bummyla(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Why do women think they have the sole right to test their man’s love and fidelity?

I just read online Jill Scott interview, where she said any man that wants her has to pass her six (6) months test.

And that brings up a lot of memories and anger.

Rubbish!

Why do women think they have the sole right to test or subject their men to frustrating and at times humiliating task (s) to test if they love them.

Baby! Love is a 2 way traffic.

How many women are ready to stand our test of fidelity if every man stands to test his woman.

One of my closest friend always have issues with his fiancée, because she is always and constantly testing to find out if he truly loves her.

SETTING UP THE POOR SWEET GUY UP FOR FAILURE

And it always backfires!

And she always tears up asking for forgiveness.

Always running to me to beg my friend on her behalf!

Couple of years back my neighbor nearly ran mad, stripped himself naked on a broad day light, raining curses on his wife, to his dick dangling to peoples amazement (What a pitiful sight)

What was the problem?

His wife best friend is a divorcee and on three occasions in just one year they have dragged him to shrine to swear an oath before an oracle that he has not slept with any other woman but her since they got married. (He is a fool for agreeing, but the poor guy needs his sanity at home. Madam na Housewife. Oga work on shore.)

3 times he was vindicated! Now she and her friend want him to go for the fourth time. So he lost it and rained curses on them.

Likewise my friends Mike, Wisdom and Chuks, whenever their wives wants to get extra money from them and it is not forth coming because they do not have at the moment, their wives will start accusing them on spending on their side chicks. So to prove they don’t have side chicks they go borrowing (You may ask how do I know? Their wives confessed to me. They claim they are gingering on to make more money at the expense of their sanity)

So why put your man through hell to prove he loves you?

Why set him up for failure?

If he decides to set his test for you will you be able to pass it?

Put yourself in his own shoes? Would you want to be peruse all the time.

Just call off my engagement to “Miss You Have To Prove Your Dying Love For Me.”

Couple of times she had failed my own test, but I always look at the bigger picture. But when she started being a drama queen, I have to cut her off!

Please don’t test your man love!

A lot of ladies are regretting this particular action now

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Why Do Women Think They Have The Sole Right To Test Their Man’s Love & Fidelity by foolinlove(f): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
So you think Jill Scott speaks for all women just because she happens to be a woman?

Get a life.

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight May Be More Common Than You Think. / My Wife Sleeps With Landlords, Man Tells Court / Benefits Of Water In The Body System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.