Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Should She Marry The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Marry The Guy? (966 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Do You Thing She Marry Him Because Of Money Or Love / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Marry The Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
According to the OAP in 92.5 dream fm Enugu, A man whose wife was diagnosed with kidney failure refused donating one of his kidneys to the wife.
The wife later got helped out by a young man whom is now asking her "that he wouldn't mind making her his wife".
According to the presenter, the woman brought the issue to the station to seek the opinions of the audience.
And the OAP was asking, What should the lady do since it seems obvious that the husband doesn't love nor care about her life.
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Dezolo(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
undecided I'd marry the guy o..
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by foolinlove(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
According to the OAP in 92.5 dream fm Enugu, A man whose wife was diagnosed with kidney failure refused donating one of his kidneys to the wife.
The wife later got helped out by a young man whom is now asking her "that he wouldn't mind making her his wife".
According to the presenter, the woman brought the issue to the station to seek the opinions of the audience.
And the OAP was asking, What should the lady do since it seems obvious that the husband doesn't love nor care about her life.

Was the original husband even a match?

You need to test blood types and HLA for match before donating... maybe he didn't refuse at all, he just wasn't a match.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by sinaj(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
I will divorce him coz I will neva have any regard whatsoever for him again sad
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

You need to test blood types and HLA for match before donating... maybe he didn't refuse at all, he just wasn't a match.
He totally refused both test and everything.
According to the presenter, he never showed any feelings of helping his wife out.
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by foolinlove(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
He totally refused both test and everything.
According to the presenter, he never showed any feelings of helping his wife out.

Marry the second one then. I don't even know why there's a question. First one sounds like a buttwipe.
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Debbywills(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

According to the Op, he refused. Refusal is when you deliberately don't wanna do something.
before the husband was urged to donate his, he must have been tested.
She should go ahead and marry the later guy, he'll definitely stand with her through thick and thin times
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

Marry the second one then. I don't even know why there's a question. First one sounds like a buttwipe.
my opinion though but i also felt that she should endure and stay since it is a vow she took in the altar of God.
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Nasri100(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Kidney donor should pass. Musnt follow the scripts everytime. For me, Hate expecting something in return after doing good deeds to people, esp young women. Will just distance myself so you dont think i want sex next, well according to Naija women ideology.
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by ucnwafor(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op will u marry someone dat wished u death? unles maybe the whole scenario of a thing that happened details down to u....
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by foolinlove(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
my opinion though but i also felt that she should endure and stay since it is a vow she took in the altar of God.

I don't think God would approve of his behaviour. Maybe He sent the kidney failure so this lady could find her REAL husband.

God work in mysterious ways.
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
She should marry the guy ni o
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Isn't she blessed? Ladies shouldnt lose hope . Someone out there is really meant for each one of us. grin
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by ojun50(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Does donating kidneys determine true love?
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't think God would approve of his behaviour. Maybe He sent the kidney failure so this lady could find her REAL husband.

God work in mysterious ways.
I don't know again ooo

i guess, she love the husband more
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by foolinlove(f): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
I don't know again ooo

i guess, she love the husband more

There's no accounting for some ppls taste :/
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
taa, for wat? he didn't knw der I God wen she needed hm d most
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by crismark(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
I can't donate my kidney 2 anybody.....if u like divorce me, dat one na ur problem

1 Like

Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
taa, for wat? he didn't knw der I God wen she needed hm d most
my opinion, ok?
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by dauntless15(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
what the hell is she waiting for, the guy has already given part of him to her, she doesn't need anymore prove, besides the guy owe her nothing but still did this for her and her husband who is supposed to do that bailed, what an ass
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by onstelly(f): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
I will marry the........
Re: Should She Marry The Guy? by MissRike(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
The husband shouldn't be judged anyhow, he probably might not be a kidney match for his wife but on the other hand, if he was a match and he refused to donate his kidney then, he doesn't really love his wife. To the donor, kudos, but asking the woman out is not good enough coz he knows she's a married woman......to me, it's like he wants to be repaid for the favour he did.

It's MissRike

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Jealousy (in Picture) / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? / Ladies... Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.