Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Do You Thing She Marry Him Because Of Money Or Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Thing She Marry Him Because Of Money Or Love (603 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Thing She Marry Him Because Of Money Or Love by Crossbelt(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
This Is A Husband And Wife. Do U Think she marry him because of money or love? {PHOTO}

Re: Do You Thing She Marry Him Because Of Money Or Love by dollytino4real(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
op modify ur topic, is think not thing. 4 me cash follow
Re: Do You Thing She Marry Him Because Of Money Or Love by dollytino4real(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
op modify ur topic, is think not thing. 4 me cash follow!

(1) (Reply)

If He Is Hot And Cold With You,then Burn His Number / Beautiful Picture Of Man Proposing To His Long Time Girlfriend. Hit Or Miss / If Your GF Never Asked To Take A Selfie With You,you're A Side Nigga Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.