Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills (5683 Views)

If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Houseofglam7:
You in big shiiiit man! Enjoy fatherhood! I hear it's awesome undecided
but am not ready to be a father yet
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Feraz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Zealoy:
initially I've never wanted to sleep with her without condoms but she insisted we do it raw, what I don't understand is y she refused to take d pill I bought for her it's for d gud of both of us
Hmmm. . .this is prolly a case of someone who is trying to tie you down with pregnancy maybe due to she being desperate for marriage or someone else she's been boinking behind you made her pregnant and has denied it. Well, I wish you luck in whatever way you wish to solve this but should it turn out that she isn't pregnant, do not have raw sex.

Check the bolded below.

7footre:
A lot of judgemental peeps here as if they are any better than the op...
I think two things are involved here op.. it's either she is in her safe period or she is already pregnant. If it's the former, you have no problem but if it's the latter, I suggest you mark down the day you had sex somewhere and keep, if she eventually says she is pregnant at a later day, follow her to the hospital and confirm how far the pregnancy has gone... if it tallies with your date, brace up and wait she delivers, go for DNA test if u can afford one... if the baby turns out to be yours? Do the best for yourself nd baby
Wish you the best anywhich way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
My girlfriend called me yesterday to tell me that she missed her period n that she wants us to go and run pregnancy test, like seriously now am really scared of the whole issues
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by babeflenz(f): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Zealoy:
My girlfriend called me yesterday to tell me that she missed her period n that she wants us to go and run pregnancy test, like seriously now am really scared of the whole issues
guy next time try calculating her ovulation before Releasing inside her..
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Dezolo:
grin you shoulda pee-ed inside her immediately.. She wouldn't get pregnant..
Dez I want to pee insyd u
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by MrPresident1: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Op, just go for vasectomy, then you can ejacu.late as much as you can with no worries whatsoever grin

She told you she missed her period? U d newest daddy in town grin. Man up to it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
MrPresident1:
Op, just go for vasectomy, then you can ejacu.late as much as you can with no worries whatsoever grin

She told you she missed her period? U d newest daddy in town grin. Man up to it.

bros I didn't actually believe her, how possible could it be, it's barely 1week after d deed
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by MrPresident1: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zealoy:
bros I didn't actually believe her, how possible could it be, it's barely 1week after d deed

Barely a week? Sounds fishy. Tread softly, tell your mum or elder sister, do not hide it from them.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Trini45: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op see ehn! If she doesn't want to take the pills! Just don't worry! Follow my steps
1. Pretend as if you are happy! Smile and tell her you dont encourage pills taking either

2.Prepare eba and vegetable soup for her ...don't let her be in the kitchen o! If possible sef just on your gen and make her busy with the TV..

3.While in the kitchen,,mode one eba and put the pills inside!..let the eba be in your hand o.

4invite her to come and eat

5. PRAY WELL LIKE MAD BEFORE EATING

6.Take style and cut the eba into half you've already mode in the kitchen...but make sure you cut the part of eba you know the pills is not there o! Then eat it first so as to avoid corner eyes from her.

7.Then start the plan! "PLAY LOVER BOY" The remaining half of the eba! Where the pills is! Dip it inside the vegetable soup! Make sure the the vegetable soup covers the eba very well! Pack the soup wella! Then give her to eat! Once she eats it!...then your mission was succesful...#lobatan

8...DUMP HER SORRY ASS AFTER THE MEAL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Engizeliscotim(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bro dis babe is setting u up, mayb she is pregnant already and want to put it on u.......since she insisted u guys do it raw u should av use removal method. Go for test bro
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Engizeliscotim:
Bro dis babe is setting u up, mayb she is pregnant already and want to put it on u.......since she insisted u guys do it raw u should av use removal method. Go for test bro
yeah that's where I f-up by releasing inside her but am feeling she has a hidden motives, well time will tell
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by emerged01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go dey buy baby wears and toys before time reach.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by timsonpreye(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trini45:
Op see ehn! If she doesn't want to take the pills! Just don't worry! Follow my steps
1. Pretend as if you are happy! Smile and tell her you dont encourage pills taking either

2.Prepare eba and vegetable soup for her ...don't let her be in the kitchen o! If possible sef just on your gen and make her busy with the TV..

3.While in the kitchen,,mode one eba and put the pills inside!..let the eba be in your hand o.

4invite her to come and eat

5. PRAY WELL LIKE MAD BEFORE EATING

6.Take style and cut the eba into half you've already mode in the kitchen...but make sure you cut the part of eba you know the pills is not there o! Then eat it first so as to avoid corner eyes from her.

7.Then start the plan! "PLAY LOVER BOY" The remaining half of the eba! Where the pills is! Dip it inside the vegetable soup! Make sure the the vegetable soup covers the eba very well! Pack the soup wella! Then give her to eat! Once she eats it!...then your mission was succesful...#lobatan

8...DUMP HER SORRY ASS AFTER THE MEAL
seriously i can't do that to my gf, i beta convince her to take d pills than wat u jst said
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by dragunov: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

What? Ejacu.late ko eranculate ni! Apostle, haba! When they are not married. Is this what you preach? Ahh, it is wrong o. Igbesi aye iwa mimoooooo!
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by druxy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol...give her sleeping pills and force it into her mouth nah..if dah one no work

Start buying baby goods
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
druxy:
lol...give her sleeping pills and force it into her mouth nah..if dah one no work

Start buying baby goods
i can't start buying baby's goods cuz am not ready for such responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
j
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
do the scan in particular.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by vicstar(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dezolo:
yes.. It'll make the vagina more saline, kill the sperm immediately

But the girl will have to take shots later.. She might catch a weird infection.. But, better than pregnancy huh?

expert!!! cool I bet yo bf has turned ya kitty into a latrine gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zealoy:
hello Nlanders pls I need help n if possible suggestions, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend yesterday n I even went to the extent of releasing inside of her, but the problem is that since den she has refuse to take the post pills I bought for her, am scared of her getting pregnant cus am not yet ready to father a child n d worst is that she told me today that if I leave her that she is going to kill me n kill herself n
she meant every single word she said.

Congratulations, this is good news !

You need to start buying baby things, don't worry of the child is not yours. They are many bastards out there being fathered by other men unknown to them.

If its a boy, name him Jon Snow.

If its a girl, name her Sansa.

Then add your surname.

Congrats once again !

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
truthsayer007:

Congratulations, this is good news !

You need to start buying baby things, don't worry of the child is not yours. They are many bastards out there being fathered by other men unknown to them.

If its a boy, name him Jon Snow.

If its a girl, name her Sansa.

Then add your surname.

Congrats once again !
am not having any baby by her pls or I guess am gonna suggest the option of immediate termination
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
JadeJasmine:
something is fishy. how old is she? how long have you been dating? dont keep the matter to yourself. she's up to something.
make sure you do the scan and pregnancy test in a lab you chose.
shes still very young n perhaps the relationship is barely one month old
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
l
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by firstking01(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
Rewind the time, go back and wear condom
And you are heretongue
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by d33types: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zealoy:
one month old girlfriend wants to get pregnant for you?
isn't it obvious she's tying you down with another man's baby?

A sperm takes hours to days to fertilize an ovum and then takes about 2weeks to implantation.only some days after implantation will pregnancy test be positive.
in total,only a minimum of 3weeks after sex can pregnancy test be positive .You mentioned 1week..she's a fvcking liar.

I will advice you to rain down fire and brimstone,

1. tell everybody concerned including your parents and her parents about the affair.
2. goto a hospital with her and let them intervene
3. tell her a dna test will be conducted after delivery and if its not yours you will sue her

that girl wants to take advantage of your naivety or stupidity , and you shouldn't let her.

you sef,stop fvcking without condoms.hiv is real

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Scam. She wants to pin d belle on u, she was preg before sje slept wit u. Wise up
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dezolo:
yes.. It'll make the vagina more saline, kill the sperm immediately
Spoken like a real pro from the bolded shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by d33types: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Spoken like a real pro from the bolded shocked

no lady ..its not correct

the sperm reaches the cervix within seconds: far far faster than the man can urinate.
remember ,when the man cums he cannot pee until the erection is down and this takes sometimes 1minute.

after unprotected intercourse the only help is to use postinor within 3days or use IUCD also called the coil after 3days to 1week.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
dragunov:

What? Ejacu.late ko eranculate ni! Apostle, haba! When they are not married. Is this what you preach? Ahh, it is wrong o. Igbesi aye iwa mimoooooo!

The fu,cking was the marriage, when they fu,cked heaven recorded marriage between them. They are married already na only solemnization in holy matrimony/wedding remain.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
vlco:
you were not ready for a child but am sure you were fully ready and charged up before the sex. You can't eat your cake and have it.
hello bro,ds she nw eventually gt pregnant,nd did she deliver it?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Starboytwo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Zealoy:
have you born sad
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Cypmeni(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
what about your girlfriend has she put to bed already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum / Sweet Lips Here / How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.