Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (77134 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
I have visual confirmation that Sauron indeed ate his remote. . . . Unfortunately he forgot to take out the batteries and is now fighting for his life.
We need to raise funds for his operation or the unthinkable might happen. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
tkb417:

FBS
my person wassup grin
una yabis don dey too much abeg

i hope we beat u guys at SB tho shocked
lol
tkb417, no long thing. You be my person but It's not all the time this sort of bashing happens wink. Yes I said it.
Allow folks to enjoy the moment, though, if you are not careful, the situation may repeat itself.  grin

Forget SB, that's our fortress.

~Sauron~:

U lost to Wigan on the same pitch United won 5-0.
Aston Villa also disgraced your team. I doubt Villa have ever beaten Man Utd in the Premiership and we are talking about Chelsea that are yet to win the EPL title in about 3 seasons despite the half a billion pounds Roman spent on the outfit.

Shame on y'all.
Wonders shall never end. If Villa disgraced Chelsea, then I wonder how you will define what Liverpool did to you. The same Liverpool we took to the cleaners?  undecided
Spare me the lamentation abeg. You got owned period.
Enough of this "3 titles in a row" country music. We don hear. Why do I feel like you are sounding like Dayonazi?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
ritchboy:

I have visual confirmation that Sauron indeed ate his remote. . . . Unfortunately he forgot to take out the batteries and is now fighting for his life.
We need to raise funds for his operation or the unthinkable might happen. cheesy

oh hell's kitchen grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
FBS:

Wonders shall never end. If Villa disgraced Chelsea, then I wonder how you will define what Liverpool did to you. The same Liverpool we took to the cleaners?  undecided

Liverpool are a CL-side. . . . . .Villa are not.
U beat Liverpool at SB, not at Anfield.
The last time i checked Torres raped your defence in the corresponding fixture last season.
Ya players were so pissed Bosingwa had to put a foot in Benayoun's ass by the corner-flag. grin grin grin

Enough of this "3 titles in a row" country music. We don hear. Why do I feel like you are sounding like Dayonazi?

United are the current champions and this Chelsea side are not good enough to wrestle the title away from United.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2009
FBS:

Now this is it. . . everyone likes saying it as it suits him or her.
Villa was to you what Burnley was to us.
But Wigan was to you what Liverpool was to us. . .Now which do you prefer?
Being beaten by a fellow top four or being beaten by a low class team where other top four teams dumped goals? tongue tongue
I know its asking for a lot from you but FBS pls just be reasonable K? Criz is taking courses in Medicine to take care of insane forum members tongue
And i don't want you being her first patient. k! tongue shocked

Muki
Sauron will eat his remote the moment u decamp from Arsenal to Chavs cos we don't even need you tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
mukina2:

sharon
when will you eat your remote? angry

Not even Goliath can swallow this.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
Emperoh:

[color=#550000]Now this is it. . . everyone likes saying it as it suits him or her.
Villa was to you what Burnley was to us.
But Wigan was to you what Liverpool was to us. . .Now which do you prefer?
Being beaten by a fellow top four or being beaten by a low class team where other top four teams dumped goals? tongue tongue
I know its asking for a lot from you but FBS pls just be reasonable K? Criz is taking courses in Medicine to take care of insane forum members tongue
And i don't want you ebing her first patient. k! tongue shocked
Emperoh, I'm seriously hoping the above was no attempt to insult me? cool
Keep the flow to footie matters and don't get personal. Don't let us get rough.

Goodness me what excuse are you trying to give. Wigan beat us, yes. Burnley beat you. . .oh yes, they did. (don't bring last season's CC into this).

We beat Liverpool already this season at SB just as Villa beat Liverpool on their home ground.
Really, I don't understand what your point is, you got thunked by Liverpool and you played, to be honest, rubbish.

Now, what part of my post is hard for you to understand? Mr reasonable my foot.  tongue

Crizzle, will do good to administer her drugs on you. Since you support the same club.  grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Liverpool are a CL-side. . . . . .Villa are not.
U beat Liverpool at SB, not at Anfield.
The last time i checked Torres raped your defence in the corresponding fixture last season.
Ya players were so pissed Bosingwa had to put a foot in Benayoun's ass by the corner-flag. grin grin grin

United are the current champions and this Chelsea side are not good enough to wrestle the title away from United.
Really, I was hoping you will eat that bleeding remote. Be a man and stand by your word.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
FBS

its simple
losing to Liverpool at Anfield is expected. meaning Liverpool on a good day will beat any club in the universe on that turf
same cannot be said of Villa at Villa park.

more than a dozen clubs will stroll to victory at the Villa park. (i can name them; UTD is one of them)
spot the difference!!!

why is this hard to figure?

One more thing, we played badly and lost but that cannot be said of Chelsea, you played well against Villa but still lost the game. Are you not afraid that your team will lose even when they play well?
when UTD play well, any team that play against us will suffer. Im sure the 3-0 spanking last season is still fresh in your memory!

UTD will win the league
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
tkb417,

You forgot Villa thunked Liverpool at Anfield.  undecided
You've accepted we played well against Villa but lost, what does that tell you, this is football. No need to complicate matters.

Forget what anyone is saying, we all know MU aint sh!t but that you lost is a form of joy for a lot of fans of other clubs. Personally, I don't care but aint no crime in rubbing it in, you know?  grin

That's what it is.

Now, what is hard to understand?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
Tkb
did utd play well against burnley? grin
Y'all got each other so confused u dont even know what ur debating anymore! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
tkb417:

FBS

its simple
losing to Liverpool at Anfield is expected. meaning Liverpool on a good day will beat any club in the universe on that turf
same cannot be said of Villa at Villa park.

more than a dozen clubs will stroll to victory at the Villa park. (i can name them; UTD is one of them)
spot the difference!!!

why is this hard to figure?

One more thing, we played badly and lost but that cannot be said of Chelsea, you played well against Villa but still lost the game. Are you not afraid that your team will lose even when they play well?
when UTD play well, any team that play against us will suffer. Im sure the 3-0 spanking last season is still fresh in your memory!

UTD will win the league

bros. . . . how business. . . . I hear say Sanusi and Waziri dey find you cos of some public-private partnership schitzo you engineered a while back. . . . is that why you've been scarce on NL?. . .rumour has it that you are posting this from Cotonou. . . . if you wanna do an Erastus, you can come and chill at ma place, no shaking. . .  grin

Anyway, with reference to your post above, have Utd played well at all this season with the exception of the Spuds and Wigan game?. . . . never mind that. . . . does United have the resources to play well?. . . . if the absence of Ronaldo can cause Real Madrid to lose 4-0 to a village team, I wonder what the absence of Ronaldo would do to Utd in the long run.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
ritchboy:

Tkb
did utd play well against burnley? grin
Y'all got each other so confused u dont even know what your debating anymore! cheesy
we didnt play well against Burnley of course and we lost

i know what im saying
my point is losing to Pool isnt a bad thing in footie. Its just like Arsenal losing to UTD. It means nothing. its 50:50 and besides the game was played at Anfield.

FBS
i got ur point
do ur thing now, its ur time
our time will soon come grin

Ibime
i dey come, i no get ur time nau grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
bros. . . . how business. . . . I hear say Sanusi and Waziri dey find you cos of some public-private partnership schitzo you engineered a while back. . . . is that why you've been scarce on NL?. . .rumour has it that you are posting this from Cotonou. . . . if you wanna do an Erastus, you can come and chill at ma place, no shaking. .

lololol
ure not serious; im in Lagos

Anyway, with reference to your post above, have Utd played well at all this season with the exception of the Spuds and Wigan game?. . . . never mind that. . . . does United have the resources to play well?. . . . if the absence of Ronaldo can cause Real Madrid to lose 4-0 to a village team, I wonder what the absence of Ronaldo would do to Utd in the long run
we beat Citey, Arsenal and Spuds already this season without Ronaldo

RM couldnt beat Sevilla without him. we are winning the league without him
finito grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
FB[size=4pt]battery[/size]S
How i go insult you now? U be my padi. i just don't want you to deteriorate grin grin grin
never mind, we have our differences and common ground. But make una no just lose again cos i will return this favour u and ur fellow chavs are heaping on us. . . . . i swear e no go easy oo!!! Thank God say u ma don appreciate am!!!
As for the argument, i ain't givng any excuse but making Losing to Lverpool look like murder seem out of sorts for me.
We didn't play well we lost PERIOD!! And the same applies to you guys. U didn't play well against Wigan and u lost. SO na 50-50
GEDDIT!!!

Sauron
U should be afriad. . . . . veryyy afraid!!
So forum members want you to swallow that pestle? grin grin
Thank God u now know those that Love u and thosse that Rove you!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Tkb417, you be my person. . .no long thing and I promise you, no more bashing from my end.  grin
But forget it man, your time is not coming.
Just like y'all ready mentioned - 3 titles in a row is just about enough for the next 10 seasons. Allow others to enjoy. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ all Mancs,

How did orangutan do yesterday sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
@HEmperoh igbo  grin, certainly, you be my padi wink. I know say you no fit insult me. You are defo above that. But you will agree with me that Crizzle will need patients for her drugs and MU fans should be the first in line.  grin She needs to show her lof to you guys.  cheesy

As per the Liverpool game. I'm pretty certain you got the point. Folks are having a field day not in the manner or the qualify of the opposition but for the fact that you lost. It's a game we all play on sports section and you know it.

You won't have the chance to return the favour. God will not allow that.  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by adebayo201: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by adebayo201: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
FBS
How can Crizzle try her new mettle on us? U can be sure Chavs have been pencilled down as specimen for test grin grin
I am currently speaking to her to save some of my close Chav friends. Should i include you? Thats if u think u need it. It works well oo cool cool grin
Never mind. If only u knew u would bleed after the Wigan and Villa match? Ne'er be too sure man!!!!

Ibime
Who be Orangutan?
There is none with that kinda name within our rank
But if u are talking about Obertan? Then i got some mixed news for you. . .he's pretty decent and got some Usain Bolt mileage in his boots
Did a very decent job yesterday attacking and also was good tracking back to support defence.
He will develop with time but his decision making is still suspect. Overall, he is a decent chap and gave an above average performance last nite.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
People can rant about our lose all they can, did't liverpool do a double on us last season, where did that leave them at the end of the season tongue tongue tongue

It would be a colosal disgrace to all the teams in the EPL especially the perenial top 5 teams(under UNITED), if UNITED wins the PREM this season shocked shocked grin grin

TBK, EMP How far? still spraying this place with refined insecticides !!grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ibime:

@ all Mancs,

How did orangutan do yesterday sef?
The English commentator kept pronouncing his name in a funny french accent . . . . 'Obetonnnn'
But it didn't do much to help his performance.
Very average display just like the rest of the team.
Barnsley had up to 9 glaring chances to score but didn't.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
HNIC:

The English commentator kept pronouncing his name in a funny french accent . . . . 'Obetonnnn'
But it didn't do much to help his performance.

Since when did the pronounciation of someone name help in their perfomance on the field.

HNIC:

Very average display just like the rest of the team.

Thank you. wetin consign u angry

HNIC:

Barnsley had up to 9 glaring chances to score but didn't.

Whose fault? can your team do any better tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
will hemp please stand up shut up grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
mukina2:

will hemp please stand up shut up grin

If you don't want me to shove that remote down ur throat, then berra shut up k?
Else, i will call Dk for you and u know the implication. . . . .BROSTER-IN-CHIEF!!!! tongue grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
coded guy:

Since when did the pronounciation of someone name help in their perfomance on the field.

Thank you. wetin consign u angry

Whose fault? can your team do any better tongue
Old boy,
we dey fight
You be my guy na grin
Pele ooh
See wetin Torres and Ngog do.
Don't worry,Blackeye Rovers are there for the taking next weekend.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2009
my main man coded
whts happnin to ya?

been long mahn, i hope the liquidity squeeze is not affectn u like its squeezin me right here grin

u dey mind dem haterz? den dey fast make we lose
nonsense people grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
FBS:

Just like y'all ready mentioned - 3 titles in a row is just about enough for the next 10 seasons. Allow others to enjoy. grin

We will make it FOUR next year.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

We will make it FOUR next year.
And if not what will you do? chop your remote? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
Emperoh, how do you know it works well? You must have tried it then.
Abeg, no include me for ya list oo. I want to be a nice guy and give that space to you.
Won't you say thank you? grin

As per SB, nah I'm not trying to be over confident. That's not me but certainly, I'm hoping we will win.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
A disses B then turns around and says ''you know say you be my paddy naw'' to avoid return fire.
That the new style? grin grin

@Emp/FBS
When was I ordained Head Nurse In Chief of mentally disturbed football fans? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.