Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (77156 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2009
@Crizzle, na Emp talk am oo. no be me. Ask him! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2009
Cristalz:

A disses B then turns around and says ''you know say you be my paddy naw'' to avoid return fire.
That the new style? grin grin

I don't think you will like the kinda work we will create for you if we don't do it this way.
You know say we no like vermins and twats coming here to diss us. . . . .so we are just keeping it clean and simple
Just for u oo!! If na any other person, u suppose know say NA WAR!!!! grin grin grin

Cristalz:

@Emp/FBS
When was I ordained Head Nurse In Chief of mentally disturbed football fans? grin

Who said you are a chief Nurse? You are the Chief-Medical-Director of Nairaland Teaching and Psychiatric Hospital shocked shocked grin
Have you developed that therapy we discussed?
I have a specimen Chav for the test grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2009
This kain BROMANCE between FBS and Hemp-error is getting out of hand.

The way they post after one another, me thinks they sleep on the same bed (I no talk say they are sleeping with each other oh)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2009
@Emp, that was an error on your path tongue. You already mentioned that her drugs works well. The question is, how do you know this if you are yet to try it.  cheesy
Word on the street is that Crizzle actually tried her first set of drug samples (AMPHITAMANURE) on you guys.  grin

@Crizzle, You of course don't want your thread to turn into a WAR ZONE! We are trying to keep it simple, civil but interesting and I respect that. Really, e be like say the drugs you use on your guys perform wonders.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2009
FBS:

@Emp, that was an error on your path tongue. You already mentioned that her drugs works well. The question is, how do you know this if you are yet to try it. cheesy
Word on the street is that Crizzle actually tried her first set of drug samples (AMPHITAMANURE) on you guys. grin

@Crizzle, You of course don't want your thread to turn into a WAR ZONE! We are trying to keep it simple, civil but interesting and I respect that. Really, e be like say the drugs you use on your guys perform wonders. grin

And how did u know the name of the drug? shocked Me think u have had need to come in contact with the drug.
I didn't say u took it oo! tongue tongue But how did u know the name?
As for your question, Crizzle prescribed it to Muki to use it on Dayokanu. Thats why he has been behaving very well lately
But i heard he's not been taking his doses as usual. FB how u take know the name of this new one? Chai!!!! Nsogbu di!! grin grin grin
Back to footie, how did massacre Bolton like that last nite? Be sure u have scored all your goals cosu won't score any come Saturday! tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2009
@Emp, you know say Crizzle be my person for real cheesy. She disclosed this to me 'cos I asked her wetin be her secret in taming you guys. . .then and there she blurted it out.  grin

No, Dayonazi did not stop his taking his drugs! In fact What you are seeing is the result of an overdose.  grin. The drug has completely rendered him useless and spactic.  grin

Bolton were no match for us and to be honest it was even easier than I thought. What will happen on Saturday? You know, I'm not predicting oo but I tell you. . .we will smile home.  grin

But shouldn't you be worried about Blackburn?  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
U mean Crizzle confessed she tested it on you? shocked shocked
Or are my eyes saw double? Anyway, no wahala. . . . thank God it cured you. Na so she say make i talk oo
Its not from me!! grin grin grin

Black burn?
Yes why won't i be afraid my team catching Black Flu?
But if its for Football FLu, we will give them a cure. . . . i mean as much as u guys gave them
Berba and Owen to Score cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
A lot of boring chickensh$t from intruders.
Funny that United win,the whole world celebrates:even as weak as they say we are,
FBS,
Cool talk.We'll yarn much later.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
Emperoh:

U mean Crizzle confessed she tested it on you? shocked shocked
Or are my eyes saw double? Anyway, no wahala. . . . thank God it cured you. Na so she say make i talk oo
Its not from me!! grin grin grin

Black burn?
Yes why won't i be afraid my team catching Black Flu?
But if its for Football FLu, we will give them a cure. . . . i mean as much as u guys gave them
Berba and Owen to Score cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin  grin  grin

My friend, I can tell you for a fact. Yes, you saw double. Crizzle is here to confess she tried it on you.  tongue grin. I have nothing to do with it.

Owen to score? hmmm. . .I will buy you tom-tom if he manages to do that.  grin

@Eastbay, na realiest person wink. Ibo lo lo?
Don't mind peeps poking fun at you guys. It's the game we all play and that's what makes it NL-funtastic. You won't get this anywhere else.
How family?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
FBS,
We dey.
No shaking.Some folks take it personal;i don't.
no matter what anyone says,I think United lost.
The referee calls didn't make it easier to take;but it's life,and we move on.
It's still early days though,just a quarter of the season gone.

Hope you're cool.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Eastbay:

FBS,
We dey.
No shaking.Some folks take it personal;i don't.
no matter what anyone says,I think United lost.
The referee calls didn't make it easier to take;but it's life,and we move on.
It's still early days though,just a quarter of the season gone.

Hope you're cool.

We lost because of the referee. . . . . .Nothing more.
United's midfield outplayed and outfought Liverpool in the course of 90 minutes.
Carrick's pen and Carragher's tug of war with Owen were the deciding moments of the game but the decisions didn't go our way.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
we lost cos we didnt do enuff to win
they were better than us but i agree the REF was dumb

how Lucas managed to get away with murder astounds me and also Charas assault on owen should have attracted a 10 match ban grin

we were out played but UTD will win the league
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Eastbay, I dey oo and yes it's early days. For me the month of May is the real deal.

~Sauron~:

United's midfield outplayed and outfought Liverpool in the course of 90 minutes.
Carrick's pen and Carragher's tug of war with Owen were the deciding moments of the game but the decisions didn't go our way.
No you didn't say that. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
tkb417:

we lost cos we didnt do enuff to win
they were better than us but i agree the REF was dumb

We didn't do enough against Arsenal and we WON!!!
Didn't do enough against CSKA Moscow and we WON!!!
Didn't do enough against Wolfsburg and we WON!!!!

United don't have to play 100% to win games. . . . . . .I grew up watching United play shit at Anfield and still win.
It was the referee that ruined the match for United. . . . .I cannot blame any of our players for what happened at Anfield.
If Vidic had attempted what Carragher did to Owen much earlier in the game, he woulda seen a RED CARD.

how Lucas managed to get away with murder astounds me and also Charas assault on owen should have resulted in a 10 match ban grin

That is the ineptitude of the referee.

we were out played but UTD will win the league

I strongly DISAGREE with this statement.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
FBS:

No you didn't say that.  shocked  shocked  shocked

Lucas
39 passes
38 succesful
1 assist
97% pass completion
6 tackles attempted, 3 tackles won
2 interceptions
5 fouls conceded

Mascherano
31 passes
29 succesful
93% pass completion
7 tackles attempted, 5 tackles won
3 interceptions
2 fouls conceded
4 fouls won

Benayoun
28 passes
23 succesful
1 assist
79% pass completion
8 tackles attempted, 4 tackles won
2 interceptions
1 foul conceded
0 fouls won

Kuyt
25 passes
18 succesful
72% pass completion
10 tackles attempted, 3 tackles won
0 interceptions
3 foul conceded
1 foul won
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carrick
43 passes
34 succesful
79% pass completion
6 tackles attempted, 6 tackles won
2 interceptions
5 fouls won
0 fouls conceded

Scholes
40 passes
39 succesful
98% pass completion(league Record)
5 tackles attempted, 5 tackles won
1 interceptions
0 fouls conceded
1 foul won

Giggs
40 passes
28 succesful
70% pass completion
7 tackles attempted, 2 tackles won
2 interceptions
1 foul conceded
0 fouls won

Valencia
39 passes
30 succesful
77% pass completion
6 tackles attempted, 5 tackles won
0 interceptions
2 foul conceded
1 foul won
---------------------------------------------------------

Look at the stats and ask yourself again if United were outfought in the middle of the pitch.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
Man U were unfairly treated by the Ref period. And It's been happening for a while now.
See how the Ref helped Arsenal leave Old Trafford with a respectable score line when we know they should have lost with a bigger deficit. Arshavin should have been booked for diving after the Fletcher tackle.

Man city game nko ? Man U didn't get enough time added and that free kick that was blown against Tervez in the 5th minute of extra time should have been a straight red card.

Infact Man U will win any poll taken on which team has suffered the most from "dubious" refereeing in England.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

come on
You lost because:
~You didn't wear red~
~Obertan didn't play~
~It was played on Sunday and not Saturday~
~Referee wasn't Steve Bennett~

I wonder how long you guys will moan over Carra's tackle on Owen.
(Owen won't have scored anyway and Carra was booked)
This season, I saw Fletcher hack Arshavin in the penalty box and referee waved play on
Fletch must have commited over 10 fouls on Arsenal players that day and didn't even get a warning.

Whatever though!
Scores at final whistle said Liverpool 2,Manure 0.
Look forward to the next game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
HNIC:

I wonder how long you guys will moan over Carra's tackle on Owen.
(Owen won't have scored anyway and Carra was booked)
This season, I saw Fletcher hack Arshavin in the penalty box and referee waved play on
Fletch must have commited over 10 fouls on Arsenal players that day and didn't even get a warning.

Whether Owen woulda scored or not has nothing to do with this.
Carra was the last man and he fouled a player heading towards the goal. . . . .In any rule book, it is a stone-wall red card.
I remember Owen scoring from the same area against Citeh and scored a winner against Wenger's robots in the 2001 FA cup final.

Whatever though!
Scores at final whistle said Liverpool 2,Manure 0.
Look forward to the next game.

Before nko. . . . . . .United have moved on and still in all the club competitions UNLIKE Liverpool. . . .
Out of the CC. . . . .Will be out of the UCL next week should Lyon beat em in France and are not even likely to finish in the top 3 in the EPL.
United know when to LOSE. . . . .Others don't.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
^ shikena !
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yes , United know when to LOSTING. A good example would be againt Barca in Rome, and ofcourse a style to with it, IGNOMINY. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
edoyad:

Yes , United know when to LOSTING. A good example would be againt Barca in Rome, and ofcourse a style to with it, IGNOMINY. wink

When they lost to Barca, they were the defending Champions of the same competition.
The last time a defending champion played in the final of the UCL, you were still sucking your mother's breasts.

We are still better than a pathetic club like Arsenal without a TROPHY in 5 seasons. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
Sauron
I don't know what you are trying to justify with being robbed by the Ref
yes some dodgy calls but all in all, we played badly in the past and still won the Scousers
But lets say Rafa has woken up to what is at stake hence we losing when we play badly.

Three points is gone and lets look forward to the next match ok?
Next time when we play Pool or Chavs, we should learn to be at our best. Gone are the days when we depend on luck to win.
It won't work with the big four except maybe Arsenal!!!!

FBS
Pls try and stop takin gthat thing. grin grin grin grin
Dr. Criz said the trial time has passed. . . . . and that she has confirmed the efficacy with you shocked shocked grin grin grin
She just told me this a while ago. . . . . . too bad DK is on over-dose now. Or where u giving him the one meant for you grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
Wetin concern malleh boobs with yarns na ? grin

Okay i see the connection; malle get 2, Liverpool score 2. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
Emperoh:

Sauron
I don't know what you are trying to justify with being robbed by the Ref
yes some dodgy calls but all in all, we played badly in the past and still won the Scousers
But lets say Rafa has woken up to what is at stake hence we losing when we play badly.

Three points is gone and lets look forward to the next match ok?
Next time when we play Pool or Chavs, we should learn to be at our best. Gone are the days when we depend on luck to win.
It won't work with the big four except maybe Arsenal!!!!

Emperoh, we have never OUTPLAYED Liverpool at Anfield. . . . . .It has never happened in ma lifetime.
All the times we destroyed Liverpool at Anfield, we were always under the cosh but we always manage to grind out the result and WIN.
I dunno why most of us were expecting us to go there and dominate them. . . .even when we had the HOLY TRINITY,  it never happened.

If the referee had balls and had awarded a penalty for Carragher's foul on Carrick in the 1st half. . . . .the complexion of the game woulda changed.
The referee was inconsistent throughout the game with some ridiculous decisions. What he booked Vidic for, Lucas got away with em.
All we want is consistency. . . . .not some respect bullshit they keep campaigning. If Howard Webb isn't shagging babes in Abuja as we speak, he woulda been the perfect referee for a match of that magnitude.

Were United OUTPLAYED on sunday like the ABUs keep saying? No.

From SkySports:

Passing success
Man utd: 74.8% Liverpool 69.7%

Tackles (success)
Man Utd 25 (88%) Liverpool 31 (71%)

Possession
Man Utd 57.1% Liverpool 42.9%
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
Sauron,
We still lost.
Yes there were dodgy calls.How Carragher ended up on the pitch after the match amazes me.
But it's all gone now.
It's still early in the season.I'm not a fan of Sky Sports or the stats they ram down our throats.
Let's stop covering the a$#holes we have in the t eam (Nani,Berbatov).We shouldn't be whinning about calls.
We're abve that.
edoyad,
Losting?Is that a joke or what?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
Eastbay:

Sauron,
We still lost.
Yes there were dodgy calls.How Carragher ended up on the pitch after the match amazes me.
But it's all gone now.

I know it's all gone but i am just saying we didn't play badly at Anfield.
We just didn't get the rub of the green we deserved when the going got tough.

It's still early in the season.I'm not a fan of Sky Sports or the stats they ram down our throats.
Let's stop covering the a$#holes we have in the team (Nani,Berbatov).We shouldn't be whinning about calls.
We're abve that.

Assholes?
Nani had 2 shots on target when he came on and shoulda scored. . . . .
Berbatov wasn't bad as well. . . . . .The midfield didn't create enough and our strikers starved to death.

Letz just know now that our midfield WITHOUT Fletcherino/Hargreaves/Anderson is softer than a baby's poo.
Carrick is a gentleman who cannot put himself about and get into those crunchy tackles and Scholes does not have the legs any more to hustle.
Can't wait for Hargo to be back in 10 days time. That midfield needs his services.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
Let's stop covering the a$#holes we have in the t eam (Nani,Berbatov).We shouldn't be whinning about calls.
We're abve that

Eastbay starting to make sense, Welcome easybay, In the last 5 weeks a retard was posting with your moniker. Check that your account hasnt been compromised.

edoyad,
Losting?Is that a joke or what?

Losting is a terminology coined by a GAYYner toba1909 and the legacy has been passed down to all GAYYners
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
What i don't understand about all of your whinging is that you're just 2 points behind Chelsea who've not yet played Arsenal, Man U or Man City. Do y'all know anything about the EPL at all cos IT'S JUST OKTOBER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE ?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
Eastbay starting to make sense, Welcome easybay, In the last 5 weeks a retard was posting with your moniker. Check that your account hasnt been compromised.
lol
u dey crase
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
edoyad:

What i don't understand about all of your whinging is that you're just 2 points behind Chelsea who've not yet played Arsenal, Man U or Man City. Do y'all know anything about the EPL at all cos IT'S JUST OKTOBER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE ?

Shut up!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
Sauron
Spot on on Carrick.
Fergie keeps deploying him as a DM when it's obvious he can't tackle to save his mum being raped at gun point
I would have thought Anderson would be used in some capacity.Cus Our midfield made Lucas look like Zico.
I mentioned that the midfield combo of Fletch/Ando in some capacity was needed.Apparently Fletch still hasn't recovered.
As per the A*&holes,
Nani's shots on target included a weak freekick.Obertan will dislodge him at this pace.Cus the retard is really retrogressing.
Obertan can ride tackles;is more incisive and more dangerous.
As for Berba,I think he's comfortable.He thinks the price tag on that aliceband is too much for him to be benched.
dayo,
How come i only make sense when you agree with me?
Nice veiled insult.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
Eastbay:

Sauron
Spot on on Carrick.
Fergie keeps deploying him as a DM when it's obvious he can't tackle to save his mum being raped at gun point
I would have thought Anderson would be used in some capacity.Cus Our midfield made Lucas look like Zico.
I mentioned that the midfield combo of Fletch/Ando in some capacity was needed.Apparently Fletch still hasn't recovered

Fletcher is the most under-rated midfielder in the EPL bar none.
I was watching his stats on MUTV the other night and it will amaze you the number of games we have lost when Fletcher is absent.
Apart from the fact that he can get in the faces of his opponents. . . . he also arrives late in the box to get those headers into the net.

As per the A*&holes,
Nani's shots on target included a weak freekick.Obertan will dislodge him at this pace.Cus the retard is really retrogressing.
Obertan can ride tackles;is more incisive and more dangerous.

Nani's performance cannot be truly analysed
Firstly, he played only 15 mins and Vidic bagged his red card 2 mins AFTER Nani came on.
Liverpool had the numerical advantage so i dunno how you expect Nani to come on and get a hatrick.

As for Berba,I think he's comfortable.He thinks the price tag on that aliceband is too much for him to be benched.

Berbatov was denied quality service throughout.
I cannot remember any through pass from the midfield. The fact that Wazza was half-fit didn't help matters too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (101)

UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.