Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (77007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
^^^ I knew someone was using your ID weeks back.

Sensible post. Left to me I wont leave Fletcher out of a potentially scrappy midfield tussle. when u have grafters like Mascherano, Kuyt and Lucas.

I wont put Spagghetti players like Berbatov and Carrick. Scholes would have been perfect but his tackles are always rash. Fletcher if fit would have been ideal he doesnt shy away from a tackle (Thats the closest you guys have to Hargreaves in grit for now).

Check how Fletcher made all those spagghetti Arsenal players look like Shell cup playas everytime
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
dayokanu:

^^^ I knew someone was using your ID weeks back.

Sensible post. Left to me I wont leave Fletcher out of a potentially scrappy midfield tussle. when u have grafters like Mascherano, Kuyt and Lucas.

He was injured. If he was fit, he woulda played.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
Eastbay:

As for Berba,I think he's comfortable.He thinks the price tag on that aliceband is too much for him to be benched.
Fergie made a big mistake. He shoulda bought Ibra instead. Berbasulk is slower and poorer version of Ibracadabra.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Fergie made a big mistake. He shoulda bought Ibra instead. Berbasulk is slowe and poorer version of Ibracadabra.

Ibrahimovic is a piece of shit.
Fergie had the chance to analyse his skills when Inter played us last season and Ibra failed woefully.
Vidic n Ferdinand had Ibra in their pockets throughout 180 mins of football.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
Guys like Masch, Lucas and Kuyt would always bully Carrick off the ball. if it was some sleek passing game then carrick would have been the thang but against agberos like Liverpool? Only iron can bend iron
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ibrahimovic is a piece of shit.
Fergie had the chance to analyse his skills when Inter played us last season and Ibra failed woefully.
Vidic n Ferdinand had Ibra in their pockets throughout 180 mins of football.
Ibra caused Rio & Vidic all sorts of problems when the two teams met @ Old Trafford. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't he hit the post? undecided. Can't wait for Barca vs United,when Ibra finally proves he is better than Berba.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ibra caused Rio & Vidic all sorts of problems when the two teams met @ Old Trafford. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't he hit the post? undecided. Can't wait for Barca vs United,when Ibra finally proves he is better than Berba.

Hitting the post is a shot OFF target. grin grin grin grin grin
It's the same thing as blasting the ball to row Z like Barnsley players were doing last night.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hitting the post is a shot OFF target. grin grin grin grin grin
It's the same thing as blasting the ball to row Z like Barnsley players were doing last night.
Sharrap dia grin grin. Ibra terrorized your defence @ Old Trafford.

Ibra along with drogba & Torres are the top three target men in europe @ present.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Sharrap dia grin grin. Ibra terrorized your defence @ Old Trafford.
Ibra along with drogba & Torres are the top three target men in europe @ present.

David Villa and Darren Bent shit on those names in Europe @ present.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Darren Bent again?
Holy Mary!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
tkb417:

Darren Bent again?
Holy Mary!!

Present form? Yes!!!
Darren has how many goals and he has scored against all the BIG TEAMS this season.
It doesn't get better than that. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
tkb417:

Darren Bent again?
Holy Mary!!
Wetin you expect from sharon? cheesy cheesy

~Sauron~:

David Villa and Darren Bent shit on those names in Europe @ present.
There is a reason I did not include Villa,Eto'o et al on tha list. I don't really see them as target men.

The only reason we are having this arguement is cuz of Ibra's reputation as some what of a flop in europe. Once he addresses that area of weakness this season,this debate wouldn't even be up for discussion.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Wetin you expect from sharon? cheesy cheesy
There is a reason I did not include Villa,Eto'o et al on tha list. I don't really see them as target men.

Villa and Eto'o are not target men? So who is??
Zanetti??

The only reason we are having this arguement is cuz of Ibra's reputation as some what of a flop in europe. Once he addresses that area of weakness this season,this debate wouldn't even be up for discussion.

Ibra will always be a flop.
With the amount of creativity abound in the Barca squad. . . . .Peter Crouch would score 60 goals per season for them.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Villa and Eto'o are not target men? So who is??
Zanetti??
My definition of Target man is 'A Tall Striker Who Is Used To Win Long Balls Or Recieve Passes And 'Hold Up' The Ball As His Teammates Advance'.

~Sauron~:

Ibra will always be a flop.
With the amount of creativity abound in the Barca squad. . . . .Peter Crouch would score 60 goals per season for them.
If that was the case, why didn't Eto'o score 60 goals last season? undecided. BTW,I don't buy the 'Ibra will always be a flop' statement as I believe it is up to him to prove otherwise. This season might just be different wink cool.

MARLON KING HAS BEEN JAILED FOR 18 MONTHS FOR RAPING A WOMAN AND PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE. NA WA OOO.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
Wherez your link?

The report I read said ''groping'' anyway.
Wigan have consequently fired his ass.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

My definition of Target man is 'A Tall Striker Who Is Used To Win Long Balls Or Recieve Passes And 'Hold Up' The Ball As His Teammates Advance'.

David Villa is a target man, his height has nothing to do with it.
Jermain Defoe, Michael Owen and Kevin Phillips are all target men.

If that was the case, why didn't Eto'o score 60 goals last season? undecided. BTW,I don't buy the 'Ibra will always be a flop' statement as I believe it is up to him to prove otherwise. This season might just be different wink cool.

Eto'o missed many chances he shoulda buried last season.
He was annoyingly wasteful at Barca.

MARLON KING HAS BEEN JAILED FOR 18 MONTHS FOR RAPING A WOMAN AND PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE. NA WA OOO.

Institutionalised racism.
If that was Stevie G or Lampard, the case woulda been swept under the carpet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

even teams from English lower leagues cause Rio and Vida problems from time to time . . .

IBRA who undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
sad This is my last post on NL , my last request is that you please unlock the Gunner thread. I lost my cool and i promise it wont happen again cos I'l be using another username to bring vengeance on the Wicked. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
tell me a striker who is not wastefull
and pls dont forget to add a striker with better goals ratio

edoyad:

sad This is my last post on NL , my last request is that you please unlock the Gunner thread. I lost my cool and i promise it wont happen again cos I'l be using another username to bring vengeance on the Wicked. angry
sharrap and get lost or go to the courts
this place looks like tribunal abi wetin?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
tkb417:

tell me a striker who is not wastefull
and pls dont forget to add a striker with better goals ratio

David Villa is not wasteful. . . . .Van Nistelrooy is not wasteful too.

sharrap and get lost or go to the courts
this place looks like tribunal abi wetin?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Fans are being tear-gased at the Kaduna centre of the U-17 WC, details presently are sketchy . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Cristalz:

Wherez your link?

The report I read said ''groping'' anyway.
Wigan have consequently fired his ass.
My bad it is actually groping. Nah one useless unreliable website feed me the wrong information. He has been convicted for Sexual Assault  & causing Bodily Harm. Very Very sad Indeed  embarassed embarassed embarassed.

~Sauron~:

David Villa is a target man, his height has nothing to do with it.
Jermain Defoe, Michael Owen and Kevin Phillips are all target men.

I beg to differ. I would not classify those three as target men.

~Sauron~:

He did actually especially towards the back end of the season.  He still wouldn't have scored 60 goals nah ahn ahn cheesy grin

~Sauron~:

Institutionalised racism.
If that was Stevie G or Lampard, the case woulda been swept under the carpet.
Hmmmm. . . . . I'm 50/50 on this undecided

Dr Kitaun:

even teams from English lower leagues cause Rio and Vida problems from time to time . . .

IBRA who undecided
IBRACADABRA THE MAGICIAN. NAH WHO BE DAT cheesy

Who do ya think his the better player Ibra or Berba? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Fans are being tear-gased at the Kaduna centre of the U-17 WC, details presently are sketchy . . .
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus christ!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
David Villa by way of goals ratio for club and country is arguably the best striker in the world

tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus christ!!!

yes . . .he truly wept !!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
David Villa is not wasteful. . . . .Van Nistelrooy is not wasteful too.
check valencia vs genoa and ull see the defination of wasteful

Ruud was kicked out when he decided to be wasteful against Pool at Anfield
remember? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by edoyad(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nigeria police force have just shown the world why Hilary Clinton's reference to Naija as a "failed state" is so warranted sad

Sauron how market ? angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
tkb417:

check valencia vs genoa and ull see the defination of wasteful

U cannot isolate one match to judge a player.
Football analysis cannot work like that

Ruud was kicked out when he decided to be wasteful against Pool at Anfield
remember? grin grin

He didn't even have get any goal chance on the day.
Ruud was kicked out cos Fergie observed he didn't do enough to create goal threats.

chic2pimp:

I beg to differ. I would not classify those three as target men.

Stop chatting codswallop.
Every centre forward is a target man and that includes the diminutive Phillip Osondu.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
Borussia Dortmund had the second-highest average number of spectators through their turnstiles in Europe last season and were only bettered by English giants Manchester United, a survey has revealed.

Dortmund's Westfalenstadion boasts one of the biggest capacities in Germany with the ability to host 80,552 fans and they had an average gate of 74,748 last season in a survey carried out by Futebol Finance.

Manchester United came out top of the survey with an average gate of 75,304 packed into their Old Trafford stadium for every game with Champions League winners Barcelona third with 71,045 attending the Nou Camp for their games.

Real Madrid are fourth with Bayern Munich fifth and in total nine German clubs are in the survey's top 20

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Borussia Dortmund had the second-highest average number of spectators through their turnstiles in Europe last season and were only bettered by English giants Manchester United, a survey has revealed.

Dortmund's Westfalenstadion boasts one of the biggest capacities in Germany with the ability to host 80,552 fans and they had an average gate of 74,748 last season in a survey carried out by Futebol Finance.

The stadium utilisation of Borussia Dortmund is a DISGRACE!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

David Villa by way of goals ratio for club and country is arguably the best striker in the world

KWARECT!!!!

~Sauron~:

Stop chatting codswallop.
Every centre forward is a target man and that includes the diminutive Phillip Osondu.
You might think so but I certainly don't  wink cool

edoyad:

Nigeria police force have just shown the world why Hilary Clinton's reference to Naija as a "failed state" is so warranted sad

Omo Nah so oo embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Who do ya think his the better player Ibra or Berba? undecided

Berbatov is more intelligent, in fact far better . . .

let Ibra come and play in the EPL and u will understand  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ibra is better than Berba abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.